GT42019 2nd Journal, Girl Scout Cookies, Seedsman & Budgetled

Day 37 of veg she seems to be doing well. Do have some slight yellowing, almost lime green on a few leave tips. I think that means she’s hungry and wants more nutrients, thoughts???

2 pics of her as I opened up grow box this am:

Pic showing her after tip spreading:

pic of leave tips in question:
Hey @Emilya any thoughts?

Lights don’t think are the issue, it’s not spreading so not sure. Light is 18-19 inches away and at maybe 90%. Around 45-55k lux. Changed res last night, she has been swinging the ph for a few days after that then sorta does it less until the res is changed again. Started letting her veg out more.

Are your fans blowing directly on the plants? If so raise them up a bit, I've had my leaves go kinda twisted on me and the fan blowing on it was the culprit.

Have you seen this chart? very handy for hydro growing
7C1B7135-BE8C-45B4-84D4-08DA79C2F37B.png

I'm kinda thinking it looks like a physical problem like Emilya suggested. What are your temps like in the tent? It almost looks like the light is to intense because the leaves are curving inwards at the top of the plant and not so much near the bottom. I had one of my plants do that from the light being to intense, I was growing with a cmh light and put a window screen in front of it to cut the intensity down.

Have you seen this chart? very handy for hydro growing
7C1B7135-BE8C-45B4-84D4-08DA79C2F37B.png

I'm kinda thinking it looks like a physical problem like Emilya suggested. What are your temps like in the tent? It almost looks like the light is to intense because the leaves are curving inwards at the top of the plant and not so much near the bottom. I had one of my plants do that from the light being to intense, I was growing with a cmh light and put a window screen in front of it to cut the intensity down.
Yes I’ve see the chart, don’t use it but knew the principles already of how to maintain levels. Lights on temps 77-82, RH 55-65.. off 68-72, RH 60-70. Only getting 45-55k lux which I thought was the good range for veg. Light is just hlg 3500k QB. Not using the vipar since it started getting hot outside.

On a new post. Hes or she is growing hydro and they have a little drip system on the rock wool that is inside the mesh basket with the clay pellets around it. I need that
Try googling General Hydroponics farm kit.

On a new post. Hes or she is growing hydro and they have a little drip system on the rock wool that is inside the mesh basket with the clay pellets around it. I need that
You referring to the top drip emitters? Helps keep the water moving and really only needs the water from the top for the first week or 2 until the roots reach the water below.

Yes I’ve see the chart, don’t use it but knew the principles already of how to maintain levels. Lights on temps 77-82, RH 55-65.. off 68-72, RH 60-70. Only getting 45-55k lux which I thought was the good range for veg. Light is just hlg 3500k QB. Not using the vipar since it started getting hot outside.
If it was me I'd back the light to 24 inches for a couple of days and see how she responds.

If it was me I'd back the light to 24 inches for a couple of days and see how she responds.
Put it up to about 22-23 inches which is best I can really do w/o redoing the way the light is mounted. I’ll see how it goes from there, prob check the lux here in a min.

How does it work? Is it pricey?
I replied to ur DM but you can prob get a pump and tubing for 20-25$ I would think.

So getting about 45-50k lux still at 22 inches at full power. That good you think? Or should I put it back down slightly where it was @90% but added distance put lux at about 35-40k.
I'd go with the 35-40 lux. So 90% @ 22 inches.

Back
Top Bottom