GT42019 2nd Journal, Girl Scout Cookies, Seedsman & Budgetled

Free seeds are awesome!

what is your medium your growing in again?
have you given her a good healthy flush?
What is it again, that your feeding them?
Yes they are.
DWC... GH flora trio series or something like that. Changed the res out at 13 days and will do it every 7-10 going forward. That is I guess a flush in a way.

Update from today and couple days ago.... during the night for her (day for me) few days ago she had some more issues. Happens rather quickly when it does. I added more calmag and she is doing better. I had been giving 1/2 to 2/3 the recommended doses for calmag, but she is hungry for it. Going to have to increase it during next res change in a day or 2. New growth has been good and strong over last couple days.

5.8 is a good ph for Dwc to start. Let the ph rise up to 6.1-6.2 then adjust it back down to 5.8. Letting it drift like that will make all the different nutrients more available to the plant particularly Calcium and Magnesium. I have always gone in at full strength with Cal Mag based on what the manufacturer suggests for the age of the plant and it's always worked out well for me.

5.8 is a good ph for Dwc to start. Let the ph rise up to 6.1-6.2 then adjust it back down to 5.8. Letting it drift like that will make all the different nutrients more available to the plant particularly Calcium and Magnesium. I have always gone in at full strength with Cal Mag based on what the manufacturer suggests for the age of the plant and it's always worked out well for me.
She seems to be doing better now, new growth is looking good. PH started to swing some, prior it hadn’t been. So put it at 6.0-6.1 and when I check on her again after 12 hours or so it’s down near 5.5-5.6, then I adjust it back up and she does it all over. Next feeding I’ll go with full strength calmag. Adjusting the tie downs and tip spreading every time I’m in there pretty much.

Day 37 of veg she seems to be doing well. Do have some slight yellowing, almost lime green on a few leave tips. I think that means she’s hungry and wants more nutrients, thoughts???

2 pics of her as I opened up grow box this am:

Pic showing her after tip spreading:

pic of leave tips in question:

Back
Top Bottom