GT42019 2nd Journal, Girl Scout Cookies, Seedsman & Budgetled

Wow that thing is dense! My plants are all scraggly right now, they’ll get some topping and training in this weekend once their roots really get going in the water, for now all I can do is watch.
Thanks ya she has been going good for the last week or so, letting her go a little longer then switching to flower. Prob give a trim at that time.

looks good so far :yummy:
thanks Sara she’s coming along, a little finicky on the way....

Update day 52, 1 week into 12/12 light schedule. Growing strong and steady now, she has been eating and drinking at about the same speed. Been keeping the ppm about 1200-1275. For 3-4 days after the res change the ph swings quite a bit from 6.1 down to 5.3-5.5 in 12 hours. Then it’s steady, for most part until the res change again. Been trimming leaves only as needed to expose growth tips, and only when tucking the leave won’t work or stay in place.

Update for today, she has been happy (I think) as you can see from the pics. Stretching like crazy over the last week, having to raise stuff almost daily. Checking lux levels daily as well, after adding in my new @Budget LED board that’s just for flowering, can’t tell from looking but pics show the difference in light color, has a more reddish color. Lux is around 45-50k, except at the higher levels it goes up to 55-60k. I have been playing with my new pulse, thanks for pointing me to it @Pennywise. I started out trying to get it to match up to the T6 stats but that wasn’t working well. So I reset the pulse which is factory configured for the temp and Rh. Then changed the T6 to match the pulse, seems to be working better now. Temps in upper 70s and Rh 55-60% during day, and at night temps are 69-72, Rh is 60-65%. We have been on a hot humid streak outside lately, 90s and 70+% Rh. I also bought a big dehumidifier and it’s sitting right outside the grow

Pulse app screen shot:

Is that night time stats? 1.0 kpa is low.
Yes it’s night stats, I have been trying to get the VPD in line to what the pulse recommends but fighting with the humidity, only got the big dehumidifier a couple days ago so hoping once that gets the levels stabilize it will help. I have read that the night VPD isn’t as important as during the day, but not sure if that’s true.

Hey all hope everyone is doing well all things considered. Need some opinions, she is done stretching I think since it’s been about 3 weeks since flip day. I found my exhaust fans pre-filter was severely clogged and was limiting my air flow which is why humidity was high previously. Figured since my fan is pushing the air out of the carbon filter rather than pulling it didn’t really need it, so I removed it. Fan is moving tons of air again. It’s only running at 50%.

So the highest tops are now 5-6 inches from the lights, which are running somewhere about 50-70%, and getting 75k lux or so, which is the max I think they should get. Problem is my temps are a little on low side now. With lights on temps don’t get above 73 but average out between 68-71. Humidity is finally under control with the new dehumidifier.

So my question is should I super crop the tall tops and get them father away and then I can turn lights up some to bring the temps up hopefully 5-8 degrees? Or should I leave her alone as is? Worried since lights aren't running towards higher end of power use that the lower bud sites, 16-20 inches away won’t get enough light to mature. Hence hurting my yield. Thoughts anyone?

Back
Top Bottom