GT42019 2nd Journal, Girl Scout Cookies, Seedsman & Budgetled

At 3 weeks since flip she should be done stretching and is OK to supercrop, but if possible, I'd recommend LST'ing the taller branches if you wanted to try lowering the lights. If you only want to raise temps, you can probably just turn down the exhaust fan to let more heat build up.

At 3 weeks since flip she should be done stretching and is OK to supercrop, but if possible, I'd recommend LST'ing the taller branches if you wanted to try lowering the lights. If you only want to raise temps, you can probably just turn down the exhaust fan to let more heat build up.
Thanks MrKrip, I have played with the exhaust some and even running on a 1 the temp never gets above 71/72. With the pre-filter off the carbon filter the fan runs so much more efficient. I may need to get a laser temp gun to really see what my VPD is to be sure. She has always looked perky since the flip, so she seems happy.

It's supposed to be summertime...Where are you located? Antartica? :rofl:
The cooler temps aren't going to hurt you, but you'll be better off with higher temps, if possible. Where's all the cold air coming from? Any chance you can decrease some of the intake?

It's supposed to be summertime...Where are you located? Antartica? :rofl:
The cooler temps aren't going to hurt you, but you'll be better off with higher temps, if possible. Where's all the cold air coming from? Any chance you can decrease some of the intake?
I have a window ac running almost 24/7, but yes in the northeast of USA it’s summer and hot most days. Also have everything located in the basement in our bedroom, and we sleep better with the ac on pretty cold. Wife has hot flashes which doesn’t help either.

Is it an active or passive intake? If active, turn it off and, if passive, try reducing the opening. It will slow down the amount of cold air going into the tent.

Update day 26 of 12/12 lighting. She still seems happy even after I beat her up a little. Tops I bent have turned up and are testing the tie downs slightly. Smell is coming on strong now.
Temps & Rh are better now since I turned up the lights slightly but definitely still on the cool side.

Cruise control for the most part now. She has been drinking and eating a good amount each day. I have to add water/nutes in both the am and pm when I check on her, ph has been steady for most part 5.7-5.9. She still does the big ph swings right after a res change for 3-4 days then steady again until the next change.

Back
Top Bottom