Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Bizarre short fat stubby leaves on the Jordan's God's Green Crack
420-magazine-mobile1436530184.jpg
Never seen any quite like it.

Those rounded leaf tips are bizarre, makes it not even look like weed. Don't people often say to keep an eye on the mutants and freaks because they often will surprise?

Very nice. Looks like you're well set up for a while. I'm about a month from flipping my veg tent too. So we'll be lining up well for the rest of the year, and have some nice Christmas harvests!

Are you going to run Liberty Haze next? I'm going to run 1 CBD plant for my wife, probably another Candida, but not sure what else. I'll have the 24K Gold tangerine pheno and Kushy Kush as mother options as well. You might have to try some to see if either interests you... :high-five:

Got down and dirty in the veg box tonight. Potted everything up, fresh res, all my charts in order... Ready for the next round of bloom.
420-magazine-mobile1956832181.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1746437461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1168538999.jpg
All will move to pre-flower in roughly 28-30 days.

Looking great in there. Subbed up for this.

Very nice. Looks like you're well set up for a while. I'm about a month from flipping my veg tent too. So we'll be lining up well for the rest of the year, and have some nice Christmas harvests!

Are you going to run Liberty Haze next? I'm going to run 1 CBD plant for my wife, probably another Candida, but not sure what else. I'll have the 24K Gold tangerine pheno and Kushy Kush as mother options as well. You might have to try some to see if either interests you... :high-five:

Hey man! I think I will. First I have to get this round through, so I'm probably looking at sinking seeds for the LHaze around the middle of November. I'll do them in the buckets. They'll be monsters! I definitely want to do the MK Ultra on the tables. Sweet stuff. I'd sure like a slice of that Candida. My wife and I are also looking for a good CBD strain. And maybe some kushy kush for me

Dobe, what other CBD strains do you have?

Just the Candida for now which of course you're welcome to - should be ready to clone soon - but I'll be making an order in the fall. She's had success with a couple of CBD Crew strains, so we're leaning to Nordle. She vaped some Nordle last night to almost instant results. If we can avoid Prednisone as much as possible I'll be happy and Nordle seems like a good bet. She's had similar success with a CBD Kush from Tw**d.

Back
Top Bottom