GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Still got the Wild Thai. I'm hoping for another zip, but as they say, "Hope in one hand, poop in the other, see which once fills first."

Huh, ok, now how I would look at that as being a bonus cause the poop may fertilize both the hope and the thai. Apologies about mistaken the thai for harvest but what can I say, I am always high when I am here....:thumb:

Huh, ok, now how I would look at that as being a bonus cause the poop may fertilize both the hope and the thai. Apologies about mistaken the thai for harvest but what can I say, I am always high when I am here....:thumb:

:rofl::blunt:

Nice harvest 420G! You gonna post cured bud shots? I bet they are frosty :)

Yeah I'm going to get some pics after a couple days curing. I gotta do some more trimming too. I leave almost all of the sugar leaf on until post cure, really helps to give it a nice slow dry, and locks in that danky, hit you in tha face smell. I had to smoke swag for years until I decided to just start growing my own, so a little leaf trimming is better than picking out seeds and stems ya know. :thanks:

Thanks my friend, it's nice to see you around again!

Wild Thai turned out to be 36g of nice buds, and another 12 of popcorn. I have a few zips of trim and thimble nugs, which is all going to hash probably this weekend.
Peace and God bless.
GT

Ok, after weighing the lower nugs on the lucy hempy, I got another 9g of decent bud. That makes over a zip for a plant t that takes up about a 5-6 inch footprint. Thats pretty good production in my book. Also, the nugs from the hempy where way frostier and denser than from the mother plant, which it was way too big for the space it was grown. Just something to think.about....

Back
Top Bottom