Gtx's First Grow: Indoor Soil 4x4 With BD, GSC & WW

A Artesian well? My parents have one. I'm using RO water now from my town water supply. Wonder what one is better? I can use either, or both i suppose for that matter.
I’ve read two that mix in here good call

Tagging along! My first grow I ran FFOF in cups and I fed from the tap before knowing pH or PPM. Luckily for me I later learned my water is 7.0 and 0PPM. There is some chlorine which I usually let water bubble in reservoir overnight to clear out. Although recently purchased a Fish concoction that rids the water of chlorine for fish. Well if plants like fish, the their water is probably good enough for my plants! Cheers! Plants look great by the way. My best advice for new growers is Patience and Dedication, you're gonna need em both!

Just a regular, but deep. Normal for this area. It's not super hard, or full of the sulfur smell. I should have it tested just to know the ppm's.
I have two teenage kids, so not much patience, but the OG18 is helping!:rollit:

Yes. It is my understanding you want to know the ppm level of water so that you know your Total PPM going into the plants. Which if you asked me should never need to go above 2000PPM indoor.

Well, I think they are smaller than some of the other journals, but they seem to be doing well. I hit them with a mild dose of nutrients last night, and they liked it. The leaves have almost uncurled over night. That GDP clone is doing great, thinking about trying topping for the first time.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looking good

Never compare to others growing plants, too many variables that are not the same as yers

They look healthy, that is what is important

Pulled up a chair, they look good. I had my humidity around 70% when they were in the solos and kept it there in veg after transplant to bigger pots. I found misting the plant didn't hurt them as seedling or early on in veg, depending on how high your light is and pH of water. Later in veg I had noticed that it can burn the leaves if the water sits on them too long. Enjoy the ride!

Well, they seem to be doing ok. I had a little ph issue, or EC, or ppm, still trying to figure out those numbers. Replanted into 1 gal last Friday, the larger GDP clone went into a 2 gallon. Mixed up a soil ratio of pro-mix and fox farms about 50/40 with 10 % large perlite. I also added a splash of alfalfa meal.
image.jpeg

Bend away, put those girls into bondage. They look very healthy! If you haven't topped yet, do that first give em a day or 2 recover then bend em over.

pH is how acidic or alkaline the water solution is
ec and ppm are the same measurement just in a different format

So we often say Parts Per Million PPM so is easier for most Americans to understand.
EC. Electrical Conductivity is used throughout the rest of the world haha... but EC uses smaller values to establish parts per million such as:

1.0 EC = 500PPM

Good luck, you will get it soon!

Still seem good. I topped them Saturday night, and like high Wally recommend, I bent the girls over. This is the first go at this, so I'll bend them a little at a time. Flexible little buggers, but I'm still worried about snapping them, so until I get the feel for it, I'll take them a little each day. I'm still amazed at the night time movement and growth. So much, I moved the light schedule back an hour, so it's 17/7. They loved it. I'll add some pics from my phone in a second.

Still seem good. I topped them Saturday night, and like high Wally recommend, I bent the girls over. This is the first go at this, so I'll bend them a little at a time. Flexible little buggers, but I'm still worried about snapping them, so until I get the feel for it, I'll take them a little each day. I'm still amazed at the night time movement and growth. So much, I moved the light schedule back an hour, so it's 17/7. They loved it. I'll add some pics from my phone in a second.
Yea it is best to take it slow.. I snapped two main stems(different days) from my Cookies(3).. it was a very sad sad days.

What did this? I didn't do any LST on this one Tuesday, so I didn't I didn't look close at it. But it's the white widow in the bottom right of the last few pics. I would have noticed that. No evidence of any bugs on any plants, checked top and bottom of every leaf! I sprayed everything with a lite solution of sm90 again.
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom