Gudyul's - Mars Hydro - Cup #3 Bubba Kush - Journal - 2017 - Second Attempt

Quality control informed me that Bubba is not as strong as the Road Kill Skunk clone. I may cut Bubba from team.

Road Kill

IMG_0466_1_2.JPG

Bubba

IMG_0467_1_.JPG

It's a hard choice to remove a strain from the team. I feel ya man.

I am having second thoughts in regards of Amnesia - was it stupid to not take a clone from it? Not my favorite strain, but neither bad so... In the end having more strains is a good thing. Not at any cost though

harvested 7 more OZ from the last three in the garage ( ice box). total from those six plants was only 15 oz so about i/2 gram per watt with those two 1200's. Both lights needed a dozen replacement diodes and the oldest light (4 years) blew out a bank of diodes. It was not the driver, not sure what, maybe board or wiring, dunno) . . Hoping for better numbers in the 144 grow (better environment about same amount of wattage 900w). Those 144 seem to hold up better than the 1200's. Those 1200's did get up into the nineties F last grow when I was trying to deal with cold temps at night lights off. Temps would go from high 80ies down to fifties. I put a big circ fan in and that helped a little but still hard to control temps in drafty space. Prolly need to wrap the whole thing in foam board and tyvek.

That's a lot of smoke for you man :) We both had some problems with winter and shit. But now summer is up and I'm removing a light to not get the opposite problem - heat :)

hi and hello! I am going out on a limb and making a profound stoner revelation on the topic of "anything in Moderation". Or in this case "micro dosing' but not for peeps. Small amounts of chemical npk in appropriate fractions for the various stages of growth seem to be working well with my hi-brid soilless with generic additives in three gallon containers ; hand-watered as need with runoff + or - 15%.

I have been feeding 400-800 ppm at a ph of 5.5-6.5-5.5 ...to capture all the goodies. Seems to working well, I also add teas ( microbes) and beneficial bacteria ( lacto Basilli). THis is supposed to reduce the amount of raw NPK, cal -mag etc needed as the micros and bennies help the plant metabolize all the goodness. Also add some silica in case of melt down temps or humidity or unexpected drought. Micorriza is added at transplant from 1 gal to 3 gal.

THe Mars 144x5 reflector seems to be a good all round lamp for the price and bahng for the buck!

IMG_0558_1_.JPG

Ready for flush with Molasses for five days. Then harvest. Aprox 3 months from cutting. Hoping for .75 grm/watt or 900*.75=675grms= 24 oz . Hmmm last grow under similar conditions was 18 oz. Blue blood , skunk and critical are getting close. CBD cure may need another 10 days. We'll see.

Hey! this contest is drawing to and end,. Good luck to all the contestants!

Back
Top Bottom