Gudyul's - Mars Hydro - Cup #3 Bubba Kush - Journal - 2017 - Second Attempt

gudyul

Hi and Hello! Welcome to my Mars 2- 1200 grow journal.

Strain- Bubba Kush and Critical Kush from Barny's Farm Seed Bank.

Medium- Peat 30%/coco30%/Perilite 20%/amendments 5%/ humus 15%

Just up potted from clone dome.

Ferts, pro bloom , fish juice, silica, cal mag, PH 6 sulphuric acid, ppm
IMG_0033_1_1.JPG
IMG_0041_1_2.JPG
5-8

Welcome ...Todays pics are the Bubba and Critical Kush clones in one gallon pots. THey have taken very well to the Mars 1200 a 18 inch. THe four larger plants are the Tangerine dream(seed), critical cure( seed), blue blood (clone) and skunk 2 (clone). I am looking for a few good strains, maybe two high THC and one high CBD.

I was reading the blue blood is hard to grow but this one is growing like jack n the bean stalk. Th e two CBD strains , blood and cure are both flipping the fan leaves so I am thinking strain issues . We have been having some big low pressure systems lately. I read
some plants flip leaves over during low pressure systems. They appear healthy.

The bigger plants are just over one month in veg. The contest plants are the ones in the gallon containers on the left.

IMG_0045_1_.JPG
IMG_0043_1_2.JPG
IMG_0046_1_2.JPG

Not really. Never tested those strains. But they do look wonderful :)

here are the moms for the Bubba and the Critical
Can you tell which is which?

I would slowly cut off the lower growth. Probably start by just taking off the lower new node growth leaving the fan leafs. Looks really good man i can't clone worth a shit

I would slowly cut off the lower growth. Probably start by just taking off the lower new node growth leaving the fan leafs. Looks really good man i can't clone worth a shit

Thanks, I was trying to decide what to do after seeing those arm size colas at the mars thread. I prefer to make them bushy and stout so they don't fall over in late bud. I think the trick to cloning is to keep damp but not soggy, not too intense light and 76F degree temps. Some nutrients( ppm 5)
and ph 6

My clones seems to be doing well with the exception of Amnesia. I think I must have forgotten to squeeze water out of that one before I put the clone in because I can see mold growing on the stem. I guess the only thing to do is to throw it away and retry. Will think about it until tomorrow how to proceed

It's white. Only a little bit near the bottom of the steam. I'll take a photo tomorrow :)

black mold or white mold? I do not have much experience with mold but I think white mold is less harmful than black or green or grey. If white could be mycelium? Is mold growing on dead material (leaves?) all over the whole cube etc? Not algae? Pics on your journal page?

Back
Top Bottom