Gudyul's - Mars Hydro - Cup #3 Bubba Kush - Journal - 2017 - Second Attempt

Thanks for all the compliments! Here are the bud shots. Critical is getting orange hairs.
IMG_0314_1_4.JPG
Bubba has fat nugs with some red hairs as well.
IMG_0316_1_2.JPG
Blue blood is just starting to get a few.
IMG_0315_1_3.JPG

:high-five: they look great *tips his hat to you*
I can't clone worth a shit if I could I would of taken a bunch last night when I was trimming mine have all been going in the bin.

**Maybe switch up the tags for this thread a bit you'll get more views/hits if you strike more searched words like get rid of Bubba, Ferts and journal and switch em to like cloning/clones, reflector144, and Mars 1200w or something**
:)

Yea man , I should sell my own kit! I was wondering how Doc Bud took such shiney leaf pics in his high brix thread. THought maybe he hosed em down first . My new i-7 has flash and makes leaf look shiney LOL or maybe it is high brix leaf ? I need to invest in a refractometer! and a micro scope to see what kind of microbes survived all the chem nutes I threw at em. Talk about alt facts LOL. How's the rain in Spain Sparticus?

Its beautiful out right now a bit windy but like 26c outside bit cold at night maybe 8-10c i could do another terrace run shortly :rofl:
I dont think the chemical nutes actually kill the microbes but its more the pHing additives and salts. Aptus holland actually has a line up of mineral based nutes that has the salts removed and with the removal process they become super strong like 0.15ml/L

8 plants in veg under two 1200 mars 2. Flip soon

IMG_0345_1_2.JPG

critical k on left , bubba k on right . THe twisted leaf thing is showing on Bubba. Must be an imbalance in the medium. might be light intensity as well, these 1200 are very bright. Other than looking weird the plants appear healthy, ph 5.8-6.2, ppm 5 or 6

IMG_0343_1_1.JPG
IMG_0342_1_.JPG

above photo some cupping going on ( center , bottom) tangerine dream. could be low temps radiating up through floor. Just 250 miles south of arctic circle here.

IMG_0341_1_1.JPG

harvest time, prolly jumped the gun by a few % ambers but that is what I do. looking at .75 GR/WATT MAYBE. Superr dense bud n sticky cum from handling. Bubba smells like a vanilla banana cream pie bakery. The Blue blud is the dankest with trik all over stems. Critical prolly earliest , less odor but very sticky. Lordy lordy gud gawd almighty!

Looks great man and 0.75-0.8grams/watt is a great yeild without adding co2 or vegging for an extra few months :goodjob: I'm gonna try for a gram a watt but I only got the 400w(170w actual) and a 2x2 :)

Had to cull one bubba and one critical to be legal. Six plants got the flip today under 2 pcs. 1200mars 2 . Bubba, Critical,cure,tangerine dream,skunk 2 and Blue Blood.

Just cut and dried four plants under the 3pc 144x5's for a total of 540 grams or point .6 grams per watt. THe two Criticals had the most weight and least odor. Blue Blood was four ounce of dank denseness and Bubba was smallest with was three ounce of fluffy bud that smelled a lot like cookie kush did. Kinda ripe- banana- musky- vanilla.

Doing a little cure time before doing quality test.:volcano-smiley:

Critical back left and bubba back right.

Temps got down to 45 in the room last night and 30 below chill factor outside. Plants are looking ok but growth has slowed considerably.

IMG_0365_1_3.JPG
IMG_0364_1_3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom