Guerrilla Girl Grow - Several Strains - White Widow 4th Gen - Mr Fix - Purple Haze Auto - Bagseed - LST - Mainline

Yah gotta watch out for Madd saw him push a kid down that was in his way otw to his canna garden !!! Looking good Flagirl. Been looking at a Purple Haze/ Malawi bean lately. Whats the genetics on the Mr. Fix?

..... To be fair, I am kinda fat, and he DID have a candy bar... Soooooooo anywho, Just smoked some stuff a friend of mine said was Strawberry Glue.... Sure hit me in the head like it, and it seemed like only a minute, but took and hour to focus... Gooood days Lmao.... Ladies...Green Days...

Thank you..I'm not much of a writer..I found this site mid grow..so I mainly post pics
I just realized how stupid that sounded..I have an IG..I just don't get taken seriously there because I'm a hot chick,lolol.I CAN write..I will.

babhahahahahahahaahahahhah, a hot chick who can write, I mean errrrr hey that is an outstanding concept... LMMFAO... You gonna fit right in here... People are very community based, and totally without a doubt good peeps on here... I have been on other sites ....... Ehhhhh give it or take it >?>?>?>?>>?
....Green Day to you maam...

Id hate to be a hot girl. I mean with my long hair and boyish good looks if I shaved the beard and put on a dress Id probably get a cat call or 2 lol. But na Id end up being like that scene in white chicks. "What! You tryna look at my lumps!. Naaa Ima handle mine dooog! I handle mine!"

babhahahahahahahaahahahhah, a hot chick who can write, I mean errrrr hey that is an outstanding concept... LMMFAO... You gonna fit right in here... People are very community based, and totally without a doubt good peeps on here... I have been on other sites ....... Ehhhhh give it or take it >?>?>?>?>>?
....Green Day to you maam...

Thank you..I'm not much of a writer..I found this site mid grow..so I mainly post pics

Same thing happened to me, I was in week 5 of flower when I started my first journal. I had taken pictures since the beginning and just posted weekly updates. Turned out pretty cool. Now I just need to make my dry ice hash and I'll be finished.

And by the way, that's totally cool if your a hot chick and you know it! ES

Back
Top Bottom