Guerrilla Growing UK

Jaydon Bark

420 Member
I am currently clearing out an area for a gurrilla grow, the spot is very well hidden and has lots of sun exposure but it’s close to the coastline and many helicopters fly around. How can I hide my plants if they fly close to my area?

No idea but I love the enthusiasm. I really want to try a guerrilla grow at some point. It feels like a bit of a risk where I am in the UK (Devon). Everywhere is either owned by someone or is too exposed.

I've seen people use netting but that seems like your promoting something suspicious to me. Perhaps try to get them to blend in with other plants. I can't imagine a few plants could be detectable from the air unless they (the authorities) were intentionally looking for something on the ground.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours though

I am currently clearing out an area for a gurrilla grow, the spot is very well hidden and has lots of sun exposure but it’s close to the coastline and many helicopters fly around. How can I hide my plants if the helicopters fly close to my area?
A great suggestion if I may is that look for strains the height you want to blend in. Like Lowryder are perfect for that another AWESOME plant is Frisian Duck!!!! You cannot tell it's a marijuana plant leaves look like duck feet! Fast flower time made for Northern Hemisphere! Perfect

From helicopters, while still keeping the sun exposure, lol? Build a greenhouse with translucent walls/ceiling, and take the hit to net light in exchange for the safety of not having the plants waving hello to everyone who passes overhead (this assumes you own the land; if not, doing so would present its own danger). Or a shed/garage/house, and buy some lights.

Life is a risk. . . .

A great suggestion if I may is that look for strains the height you want to blend in. Like Lowryder are perfect for that another AWESOME plant is Frisian Duck!!!! You cannot tell it's a marijuana plant leaves look like duck feet! Fast flower time made for Northern Hemisphere! Perfect
That Frisian duck seems like a good suggestion but I have already bought and germinated my seeds (Northern Lights and Royal Dwarf). If this grow goes well then I will order some Frisian duck seeds for next spring and hopefully I won’t have to worry about helicopters spotting them

I am currently clearing out an area for a gurrilla grow, the spot is very well hidden and has lots of sun exposure but it’s close to the coastline and many helicopters fly around. How can I hide my plants if the helicopters fly close to my area?

Please don't post two threads with the exact same question 12 minutes apart :rolleyes: .

In addition to the suggestions in this thread and in my reply from yesterday in your other thread:

NO paths! And be (very) aware that what doesn't look like a path from the ground level just might look figuratively like a well-traveled highway from the air. Therefore, unless you're heading through triple canopy jungle, lol, make a point to never use the same route twice in a row to/from your plants, and strongly consider not using the same route more than two or three times in any one year. And don't disturb the vegetation when you are moving through from point A to point B; go around - or under - something instead of breaking/cutting it.

Prep your site(s) the year before using them to grow cannabis, and get your plants in the ground as early as possible And make gradual changes. Unless you're really lucky, the person who will be looking down from a height next week will have already been up, and knows what the site looked like previously. If he/she notices changes, the person will tend to make a note of the site and then keep an eye on it for a while. "The forest doesn't change itself" - so it can generally be assumed that a person did it, and the obvious question is, "Why?"

Don't leave trash, nutrients, water jugs, supplies, equipment, or even completely unrelated items at your sites, near your sites, or on the way to/from your sites.

Don't place two plants within 50' of each other.

Don't grow "long-flowering" cannabis unless you know that the surrounding/covering plant life will still be going strong on harvest day. If it's the 21st of October, the majority of the vegetation in your region has already begun dropping its leaves / going brown / withering / entering its dormant period... and your plants still have three or four weeks to go, lol, that's not asking to get arrested, that's demanding to be.

Remember, being a cannabis gardener - indoors or out - and not getting arrested, well, that's just passing a practical IQ test. IOW, don't get stupid, don't leave your common sense at home, and don't walk around needing a window in your belly to see where you're going

If you're really paranoid, you can always charter a ride of your own and check things out for yourself. Sure, it costs a bit more than a ride home from the store would - but so does criminal defense counsel ;) .

unless they (the authorities) were intentionally looking for something on the ground.

Just what do you think they're up there for, lol? They don't need to go up in the air to extort services from 14-year old hookers, they can do that in their car. "Ossifer Daniels, having successfully met all of your quotas last month, you - that's right, YOU - are this month's winner of our aerial fishing package. Crowley is up on the roof now, warming the turbine. Get up there, it's off to the Beaulieu River for you! And, remember, don't be looking at sh!t on the way, because that's not why you'll be up there." :rofl:

Me, I figure if a LEO is up in a helicopter, he/she is there to look for something on the ground.

That Frisian duck seems like a good suggestion but I have already bought and germinated my seeds (Northern Lights and Royal Dwarf). If this grow goes well then I will order some Frisian duck seeds for next spring and hopefully I won’t have to worry about helicopters spotting them
Please don't post two threads with the exact same question 12 minutes apart :rolleyes: .

In addition to the suggestions in this thread and in my reply from yesterday in your other thread:

NO paths! And be (very) aware that what doesn't look like a path from the ground level just might look figuratively like a well-traveled highway from the air. Therefore, unless you're heading through triple canopy jungle, lol, make a point to never use the same route twice in a row to/from your plants, and strongly consider not using the same route more than two or three times in any one year. And don't disturb the vegetation when you are moving through from point A to point B; go around - or under - something instead of breaking/cutting it.

Prep your site(s) the year before using them to grow cannabis, and get your plants in the ground as early as possible And make gradual changes. Unless you're really lucky, the person who will be looking down from a height next week will have already been up, and knows what the site looked like previously. If he/she notices changes, the person will tend to make a note of the site and then keep an eye on it for a while. "The forest doesn't change itself" - so it can generally be assumed that a person did it, and the obvious question is, "Why?"

Don't leave trash, nutrients, water jugs, supplies, equipment, or even completely unrelated items at your sites, near your sites, or on the way to/from your sites.

Don't place two plants within 50' of each other.

Don't grow "long-flowering" cannabis unless you know that the surrounding/covering plant life will still be going strong on harvest day. If it's the 21st of October, the majority of the vegetation in your region has already begun dropping its leaves / going brown / withering / entering its dormant period... and your plants still have three or four weeks to go, lol, that's not asking to get arrested, that's demanding to be.

Remember, being a cannabis gardener - indoors or out - and not getting arrested, well, that's just passing a practical IQ test. IOW, don't get stupid, don't leave your common sense at home, and don't walk around needing a window in your belly to see where you're going

If you're really paranoid, you can always charter a ride of your own and check things out for yourself. Sure, it costs a bit more than a ride home from the store would - but so does criminal defense counsel ;) .

Just what do you think they're up there for, lol? They don't need to go up in the air to extort services from 14-year old hookers, they can do that in their car. "Ossifer Daniels, having successfully met all of your quotas last month, you - that's right, YOU - are this month's winner of our aerial fishing package. Crowley is up on the roof now, warming the turbine. Get up there, it's off to the Beaulieu River for you! And, remember, don't be looking at sh!t on the way, because that's not why you'll be up there." :rofl:

Me, I figure if a LEO is up in a helicopter, he/she is there to look for something on the ground.
Good luck bud!

lol. It's a good point. I was merely going on where I live in the UK. There really aren't many copper choppers around here. It's mostly air ambulances and all they care about is getting from a to b as quickly and safely as possible. The main thing I would be concerned with is the smell as it is walkers paradise around here. Where there's not a path there is farm land. Even the moors are heavily patrolled by national trust employees and again, more walkers.

I am currently clearing out an area for a gurrilla grow, the spot is very well hidden and has lots of sun exposure but it’s close to the coastline and many helicopters fly around. How can I hide my plants if they fly close to my area?
Howdy check out @Absorber thread he has some good ideas for guerilla growing ✌️

Here's the link @seaofgreen18 mentioned

Back
Top Bottom