Tank Engine

Hey all,
My names Tank Engine but you can all call me Tom I've been lurking about here for the better part of 8 months and have learnt a lot of information from all the seasoned vets here at 420 Magazine. I'm planning on starting my 2nd grow soon as my last plants were stolen in the midst of a break and enter whilst I was out of town for a couple of days! I've ordered my seeds which will be 14 Dutch Passion AutoMazar and plan on planting them in an outdoor area in my 1st attempt at a Guerrilla Grow. I've chosen my spots and have all my materials at the ready and am just waiting on my seeds to arrive :thumb: I do have a few concerns involving methods though and natural threats. 1st of all and probably the largest of my concerns is Water. I do have access to water on site but there's a catch (There's always a catch isn't there?) The catch is that I live in Queensland, Australia and most local watering holes, streams, creeks and or rivers are infested with large Saltwater Crocodiles, so accessing water may get difficult unless I come up with a solid plan. The other is the region I'm in is known for major cyclones every few years and was wondering if there is anything I can do to protect my plants during this extreme weather (Moving Inside is not an option) any other growers out there have any advice on my current situation also anything I should watch out for whilst growing AutoMazar (Is it prone to bugs / PM / Mold? How does it handle hotter weather? What it's nute tolerance like?) I'm not to concerned on yields as the plants are for personal use and I can make my pot last a long time if needed! Anyways that's all from me thanks in advance to all the people out there who take the time to read this and respond! TL;DR Outdoor grower dealing with Saltwater Crocodiles and Cyclones.

And I thought deer and rabbits were bad for me. Like all of us gorilla growers we face dangers of many kinds, many kinds. If you are ballsy just do it. you will learn from your failures, the only thing I can recommend is have a couple of plots, so if shit happens you have a back-up. There are many things that can happen, from water, or nutes to your beloved crocs. Stay strong and let any small failure be a teaching moment to you.

Gorilla grows mean something different to me, if you are going to do a journal, your grow must be very available to you. To me a gorilla grow means maybe 2-3 visits until harvest. You will be leaving a very defined trail to your garden, you know it. That could lead to your first learning moment.

Back
Top Bottom