Guess I shoulda done this first huh

lootznbootz

So ive been on here for a while now, even before i created an account id lurk in the shadows reading everything that looked interesting.

Ive grown a handful of times now.

Went from harvesting 99 grams my first grow on flouros and dwc thinking i was the shiznit
to
harvesting 14 ounces from 2 plants with a 600w hps in soil and thinking i was getting the hang of it
To
losing a whole tent full of precious buds
And realizing i dont know jack!

Ive recently got more active on the forums because i have no one to talk to about my growing.
Which can get very depressing.

Besides realizing this is where all the cool kids hang out!

Its nice to be able to share my excitement about my tent with people who actually take interest in it as well.

Its nice to be able to bounce ideas with like minded individuals.

Im ex military and suffer from
PTSD
anxiety
Depression
After so long dealing with these and everything boils over... Im not the happiest person to be around.

All of which being the main reasons why i use cannabis now.
Besides the fact that i just simply enjoy a bowl after work.

The reason i grow, started out as a way to avoid the black market!
Besides having to choose between a plant that helps my everyday life and my everyday life! (20/gram)

I also like not getting ripped off! (Call it uncalibrated scales)

The ability to grow strains specifically for my needs and my wants ;)

But overall now its just a love for growing.
Its evolved to the point where im always looking to the next harvest.
And when my tent isnt up and operational im looking for a way to get it up!
Its an addiction now!

Excited to see all of you at my journal.
Ill definitely be at yours.

Sending Good vibes and even better smoke your way! Namaste!

Not So Rookie Anymore

Hi :hug:
So I greet you here too Welcome again to the forum.
Going medical is the best for you. In here (SweetSue) you will find lots of good info about medicating yourself for the exact conditions you mentioned above.

Hi :hug:
So I greet you here too Welcome again to the forum.
Going medical is the best for you. In here (SweetSue) you will find lots of good info about medicating yourself for the exact conditions you mentioned above.

Hello thank you again!
Yes ive seen SweetSue i believe im following her journal already.

Id love to grow organic like that one day.

I like the northern lights ive been growing.
But i feel im ready to venture into more unique strains especially for my specific medical reasons.
Are there any you would suggest?

First of all come to her Cannabis Oil study Hall, she will give you some strains for PTSD. Which I believe will help you with the rest well. My vote too goes to Harlequine, Jack Herer as test to see for anxiety. and depression.

Hi lootznbootz ,

Greetings and positive vibes from Canada.

I'm in Hamilton Ontario. It is 52 degrees F, and its been drizzling rain for 5 hours. Feels more like Hamilton, Scotland.

It is good to hear that you are having success with the Northern Lights. Natural medicine is way better than chemical medicine.

I'd love to hear about you tent sometime.

Thanks for the Namaste. I had to google it but now I know to return it to you. Namaste, "I bow to the divine in you". Thanks for teaching something new to a soul always wanting to learn.

Hi lootznbootz ,

Greetings and positive vibes from Canada.

I'm in Hamilton Ontario. It is 52 degrees F, and its been drizzling rain for 5 hours. Feels more like Hamilton, Scotland.

It is good to hear that you are having success with the Northern Lights. Natural medicine is way better than chemical medicine.

I'd love to hear about you tent sometime.

Thanks for the Namaste. I had to google it but now I know to return it to you. Namaste, "I bow to the divine in you". Thanks for teaching something new to a soul always wanting to learn.
You should stop by my journal!
ill be updating it tomorrow.
Ive been very sick today.
So i wasnt able to do anything but look in and check temp and rh.
But tomorrow is a big day with alot of work to catch up on.
So stop by id love to answer any questions you have regarding my set up.

Back
Top Bottom