Guess the species pls

GigaGrew

Howdy Folks

Ill try to keep the background brief.
due to my geographic area, my smoke is almost always unknown origin. I have known many types of high, but never the name of the plant attached to it. Im hoping to tell you a little about the lifestyle and high im into then hopefully you will be able to reccomend a speicies tailored to my needs and growable easy indoors.

A small note on aroma, my missus prefers the smell of thai stick above all others so far(or what i have been told is thai stick anyway). She doesnt smoke it (once in a blue moon she will take a couple of tokes), but has plenty to say about my moods and the smell of each different type i consume.

I am a tinkerer(diy problem solver) and imagineer(think of an idea and get it to prototype) im no expert or anythink, but i love to try and figure things out.

I prefer to smoke constantly rather than getting high once per day or such. so im looking for a fairly mild plant (absolutly no 'superskunk' genus as i have heard nothing but bad things from mental health gossip) with a generous helping of cbd.

I dislike mj that saps your energy, being stoned and still able to do housework will definatly improve household harmony ;)

above all i like to feel sociable and cerebral when smoking, i smoke to gain a sence of enlightenment and mood elavation, not to sit on my ass watching life pass by.

eagerly awaiting your thoughts :cheer:

Howdy Folks

Ill try to keep the background brief.
due to my geographic area, my smoke is almost always unknown origin. I have known many types of high, but never the name of the plant attached to it. Im hoping to tell you a little about the lifestyle and high im into then hopefully you will be able to reccomend a speicies tailored to my needs and growable easy indoors.

A small note on aroma, my missus prefers the smell of thai stick above all others so far(or what i have been told is thai stick anyway). She doesnt smoke it (once in a blue moon she will take a couple of tokes), but has plenty to say about my moods and the smell of each different type i consume.

I am a tinkerer(diy problem solver) and imagineer(think of an idea and get it to prototype) im no expert or anythink, but i love to try and figure things out.

I prefer to smoke constantly rather than getting high once per day or such. so im looking for a fairly mild plant (absolutly no 'superskunk' genus as i have heard nothing but bad things from mental health gossip) with a generous helping of cbd.

I dislike mj that saps your energy, being stoned and still able to do housework will definatly improve household harmony ;)

above all i like to feel sociable and cerebral when smoking, i smoke to gain a sence of enlightenment and mood elavation, not to sit on my ass watching life pass by.

eagerly awaiting your thoughts :cheer:

The stone you want can be achieved growing any strain as when you harvest the plants you choose what level of THC you want being either high or stoned or a mix of both.

CHRIS.
(its all down to the harvesting stage and go for a sativa if poss).
:)

awesome.
thats pretty much told me when to harvest.

think ill harvest as soon as the last trich goes cloudy, but save a bud to go 100% amber, that can be for sleepless nights ;)

so if the high is determined by harvest time, what is it that makes any one species liked over another?

Because they all have different flavours and aromas. The best thing to do when you are close to when you want to harvest is take a small bud from the lower nodes and try that as the top will ripen first. You can take a sample also from the top and see what the difference is and then just harvest for your needs/high.

CHRIS.

wow good q g. nice answer ludacris, if thats all there is to it.

how come 1 kind say mexican sucks and 1 kind say hawian kicks your ass?

or how about this a green pepper is sweet and a habenero is hotter than hell but there still peppers. if this true everyone would just use bag seed. so all the people out there just wasted all there money on afgan kush or what ever kind of seed. iam sure how long you take them to the end before harvist matters but taste or flavour is not all there is to it.

since i asked that question i loooked at a load of forums. seems to be a feeling that indica's default to couchlock and sativa to cerebral too.

sounds like a sativa grown with weakish lights/nutes and harvested early might be the perfect every day smoke. mild cerebral high with little to no lethargy/apathy.

Thats the one buddy.

LUDACRIS.

or how about this a green pepper is sweet and a habenero is hotter than hell but there still peppers. if this true everyone would just use bag seed. so all the people out there just wasted all there money on afgan kush or what ever kind of seed. iam sure how long you take them to the end before harvist matters but taste or flavour is not all there is to it.

Tell us more.

LUDA.
:reading420magazine:

different seed different high bad mama bad daddy bad shwag. that said good seed bad care bad weed. still matters what you start out with.:cool:

I think a good strong sativa, grown well with good nutes and good lighting, but havested early. The early harvest will cut into your dried weight, and it wont be (as) potent.
If your going to grow MJ and look after it, then you might as well love them. No sense giving them shitty nutes and no light. Just dont grow as much or as many. IMHO

I think a good strong sativa, grown well with good nutes and good lighting, but havested early. The early harvest will cut into your dried weight, and it wont be (as) potent.
If your going to grow MJ and look after it, then you might as well love them. No sense giving them shitty nutes and no light. Just dont grow as much or as many. IMHO

^^^^^^^^^^ YES.

CHRIS.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom