Guess who got busted?

StonerGrower

Yeah Im back! Ive spent a couple weeks in jail, and needless to say I missed 420 Magazine! Well Im back and here to stay for good. By the way what I got locked up for was possesion of marijuana, which I told the cop that in my case it was like locking me up for medicine that I didnt have a prescription for. Anyway I hope I see some new faces, and I hope I see the old!

Re: Guess whos back!

If someone is addicted to pain medication and has a prescription for that crap then it's all good. But god forbid you get to smoke a little weed.

Weeks in jail for a plant. The law is so backwards. Glad your free.

Wilkommen zuruck!

Welcome back. sucks to hear that man. keep that shit 'hid' from now on :winkyface:

Glad your out of jail StonerGrower4!

All their effort in social cleansing will not work. I am happy for you that you are on this side of the bars today.

I am so glad to see you again! I know how you feel bro and that aint no joke. Being in jail for a plant, well we just have to work harder to get that changed. And as soon as possible so others do not have to go thru the same thing.

Glad it worked out man.

Re: Guess whos back!

If someone is addicted to pain medication and has a prescription for that crap then it's all good. But god forbid you get to smoke a little weed.

Weeks in jail for a plant. The law is so backwards. Glad your free.

I resemble that statement,they give me tons of opoids,but no legal Bud for me because of where I live.Ive done 3 months in jail for possession,the cop that got me busted me 4 other times.He friggen stalked me because he knew I had to somke for my health.He even got a warrent for my house because a roomate gave him a false name and was supposed to be looking for him.the first time he came to my I was babysitting for a good friend and he and other cops busted in scareing the shit out of the kids,he took all the bongs and pipes.That first time I he came with the warrent I told him that the kid he was looking was in a New York prison,I also told him where

As usual, the cops are afraid to go after the real criminals - the politicians!

Back
Top Bottom