Guess who

Broclee

Hey everybody so got some random seeds from my local weed man. (Bag seed). After planting them I noticed two looked like lettuce or broccoli. 6 weeks later it's still looks very different from other weed I have seen. Anybody have a clue what strain this might be.
The leaves have 7 blades that never spread out it's not bushy at all and has good spacing between the nodes. Any suggestions would help

Attachments

• 20201030_112746.jpg
    20201030_112746.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • 20201030_112717.jpg
    20201030_112717.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 20201030_112709.jpg
    20201030_112709.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
No way to tell strain by appearance. I’ve had that wavy leaf deal on plants before and mine was due to mites. You will need loupe, digital microscope or smart phone app called magnifyer to view them, snip a few leaves and scope both sides to check for mites or eggs.
Luckily no mites. They looked like that from say one. And a quite healthy just look like lettuce haha

Random seed ah it is a real shame you don't which strain they came from ?

I can only suggest that the seeds may of come from a F1 hybrid which is purposely breed for certain growth traits which has some how produced seed whilst flowering by what ever means one can think off.

F1 hybrids do not produce stable seed whilst take clones are perfectly fine.

No way to tell strain by appearance. I’ve had that wavy leaf deal on plants before and mine was due to mites. You will need loupe, digital microscope or smart phone app called magnifyer to view them, snip a few leaves and scope both sides to check for mites or eggs.
Look up duck foot... thats what you have there. Its a genetic trait. Very distinctive not very many strains have it so you can narrow it down with strain name from your weed guy and duck foot genetic profile.

Back
Top Bottom