Guests Please Read This

Stoner4Life

We'd sure like to have you join as members...... The entire site is free and so there's nothing in it for us, other than getting to meet new friends, this is a very friendly and informative site and we'd all benefit from your being here.

First things first......420Times.com NEVER sells, shares, or exchanges any member information EVER. You will NEVER experience any untimely embarrassing pop-ups. Just like Vegas.....What happens here @ 420Times STAYS here.....

We have 5 seperate forums with 50 subforums to choose from. If you're looking for answers or asking questions you'll find the right forum to address.

Membership has its priviledges too. The gallery is open to peruse over 20,000 pics in 25+ different catagories. Check out plants.....buds... big grows... 420Girls....420Guys too.... Plus pictures of our sponsoring dispensaries, including their menu boards, pics of their stock and so on. Upload your own pics too.....

We have Medical MJ Moderators, Grow Room Moderators, News Moderators to help you through the site and get the most out of it. The Moderators have staff to help as well.

If you're a Medical MJ Cardholder you'll receive printable coupons (from this link $$) from our site for you to bring to our local paricipating dispensaries. If you're looking for qualified Med MJ Doctors you'll find them here too.

Our "Grow Room Forum" is second to NONE! We have many growers on board here most of them being Med MJ patients. They really know all there is on growing and are eager to share this information with you and others.

If you've been reading our news column I think you already know we have 5-6 newshawks out there gathering the very best of news bits from countless national and local sources, we work closely w/ NORML & several other MJ news sources, our incoming emails usually keep us informed up to the minute on all breaking news often before it makes it to print.

We have a strict policy in being pro-mj and not allowing other drugs to be mentioned here as to not confuse the issues.

Being as we have an 18 or over policy which I personally watch over and police when needed, you're assured lucid, intelligent, threads minus all the childish chatter. Our age range is fairly diverse with a large membership role of 30-50 yr olds..... and of course lots of younger members too.

I've been a member for almost 2 years now & I've yet to find a better and/or more interactive site on the net. World Wide this is where you'll come to find out whats going on in the MJ community.

All of us here at 420Times strive to bring forth all the information you need to make sound decisions about marijuana and how it fits into your life.

Dankest Regards..........Stoner4Life............:smokin3: :peace:

Sign-up takes just two minutes and gives a lifetime of benefits.
Please join us soon, I mean that heartily, every member being like family here I wish you'd come home, pack a pipe and sit back to enjoy the site.

Back
Top Bottom