Guido's Wonder Woman, 1st Grow

i am new here... and havent done this yet... but i have to say AMAZING!!! i loved watching your progress. im still just reading and learning, hopefully soon ill start my own like this... just not sure what i need and where to start... again AWSOME AWSOME job :)

Im interested in how those clones are doing! I am a first time grower, and took a clone from a plant that was flowering for 2 weeks, and it never went back into veg. The roots started taking off, but the plant never grew a fraction of an inch. It wasnt nearly as big as your clones, but I would imagine the concept is the same, regardless of the plant size. I waited about 2 weeks and no growth at all...so I am 0/1 in cloning~

sick bro, how well does it take nutes?

This strain can take what ever you throw at them. I was over nuting them big time, this was my first grow, with the clones I will be better able to mange my nutrients, but they are very hardy and forgiving of mistakes. A very good strain for a new grower.

i am new here... and havent done this yet... but i have to say AMAZING!!! i loved watching your progress. im still just reading and learning, hopefully soon ill start my own like this... just not sure what i need and where to start... again AWSOME AWSOME job :)

Thanks tny30
In the grow forum search for "rosemans' growing tutorial" (if you are growing in water) He breaks it down very well and explains things better than I can. If you need any help just let me know and I will give what help I am able to. Also search for the thread "show of your bubbler" a lot of help can be had there as well. :tokin:

Im interested in how those clones are doing! I am a first time grower, and took a clone from a plant that was flowering for 2 weeks, and it never went back into veg. The roots started taking off, but the plant never grew a fraction of an inch. It wasnt nearly as big as your clones, but I would imagine the concept is the same, regardless of the plant size. I waited about 2 weeks and no growth at all...so I am 0/1 in cloning~

My clones are doing great. I am kind of surprised that they are doing as well as they are, especially considering how they were cloned. Roots are into the water and my water pump has been removed.
I will update my journal with pics on Sunday when I move the mother to her new resevoir and vegging closet. Then I will be turning off the lights on the other 3 clones for 30 hours and send them into flower.

any smoke report on the women? I'm pumped to start growing mine.

Smoke report:

When harvested the trichs were about 25% amber. This was done on purpose, my wife does not like the couch lock effect so I harvested early for her.
The taste iis earthy but sweet with a hint of oily mint that leaves a lasting sweet taste. :roorrip:

The buzz is very happy, my wife described it as euphoric, stays with you for a long time. I have been smoking mj since the early 70s' and I can honestly say that I have been higher on 1 joint maybe 10 times in my life. Believe me that is saying a lot. I smoke an oz. every 5 days consistantly for the last 10 years. Thats a lot of pot. :tokin:

Here is a pic of probably the best bud of the bunch, weighs in at 7 grams

Wonder_Woman_Buds_002.JPG

:)

sounds amazing. Everyone says she yields like a monster and the high will stick with you for a very long time. I don't usually let my plants get much past 20% amber. Any reason you let them go further other than the increased stone type of high?

I agree with everyone!! My harvest was not what I think she is able to produce, I had nutrient issues and was only using cfls'. My clones will be going under 400w hps and I have the nutrient issue taken care of so I am pumped to see how much the clones will yield.:tokin:

Sounds like my wonder woman! I diddnt take clones from her because this was the first gro and I have never cloned. I have some swiss cheese going now.

I love the sweet finish of the Wonder Woman....but the cheese,,,OMG!!!!!! I had a stray swiss cheese miss in with my WW ladies and let me tell ya...it was incredible.

I diddn't unlock all the potential the wonder woman is capable of delivering and want to try the strain again. I think I harvested a little early and now that mine has a great cure all I can say is wow to that to! And the flavor mellows into a sugary hint o skunk/hint o mint. Many commercial growers have ruined the cure for similar strains...reminds me of the sweet flavor of that really good colombo gold we got in the 70's. GETS WAY BETTER GUIDO! 3 MORE WEEKS
Peace 2 u, c u around LOL

I too have a wonder woman going. Shes close to 3 1/2 months old. Grown outside. Most my outside plants get simple MG for veg and MG Bloom plus alittle Cal Mag and some the foxfarm nuts. Open Sesame ect. She'll grow to whatever room you give her. Mine is in 35 gallon pots. I'm hopeing for a kilo off her. Shes like the 4th largest I have going. Glad to hear you enjoy the smoke.
Wonder_Woman8.JPG

Wonder_woman_bud.JPG

Woman_Woman_Roots.JPG

Dont mean to hijack your thread But Keepem Green

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!...;)

I’m moving this to completed journals now…

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...;)

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I just threw 2 of my wonder woman fems in bloom. They're around 16-18" tall so I'm hoping they don't stretch too much. Great looking plants though, perfect for SOG style as they really lollipop. I can't get over how thick the main stem is though, this plant better put on the weight because it can support A LOT of weight. Got some clones rooted too, so we'll see some good things from the wonder woman.

Back
Top Bottom