Guido's Wonder Woman, 1st Grow

NICE progress. whoot whoot whoot.
im growing in a box and my runts caught up with the taller ones at the end of week 2 flower (12/12) there was a two inches height difference when i switched the lights and they look pretty uniform this morning. its so hard 4 me 2 tell early how each individual will develop.

I have had experiences with the Runt suddenly bursting into a Giant and the ugly duckling turning into a beautiful swan, so to say.

Like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get.

I have had experiences with the Runt suddenly bursting into a Giant and the ugly duckling turning into a beautiful swan, so to say.

Like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get.

Lets hope so, I was just told the 2 larger plants are males. LOL I will wait to pull them until I am sure.
:morenutes:

Here are the pictures of the nodes of my 4 plants,
They are 4 weeks old (3 weeks under lights, 1st week was in the sun. Still in Veg cycle.

!.
nodes_004.JPG

nodes_003.JPG

nodes_001.JPG

WW_close_up_001.JPG

I appreciate the help, Thanks
:Rasta: :slide: :tokin:

You might be right but too close to call. Sometimes the female parts look like male when they aren't fully formed. I know to some this sounds idiotic but I know what is in my head. Be safe be sure wait.

You might be right but too close to call. Sometimes the female parts look like male when they aren't fully formed. I know to some this sounds idiotic but I know what is in my head. Be safe be sure wait.

Doesn't sound idiotic to me. I definetely will wait to be sure. I don't have enough experience to make even a educated guess. Thanks :thumb:

Mr.Guido..

Thank You for swinging by and checking in on my Grow !! .. Your BabyGurlz' are looking GOOD too Brother !! Theyre going to be some BEASTS !! !!

Thanks MR. RedDawg
I appreciate your looking :thumb:

Mr.Guido..
Your more than welcome Brother.. I'm keeping my Fingers crossed for you,, hope theyre ALL Gurlz !! Just keep thinking POSITIVE thoughts,, and play them little Gurlz some good ole Rock N Roll Music to listen to.. I'm not sure if Ive mentioned that before or not,, they LOVE MUSIC !! :)

Mr.Guido..
Your more than welcome Brother.. I'm keeping my Fingers crossed for you,, hope theyre ALL Gurlz !! Just keep thinking POSITIVE thoughts,, and play them little Gurlz some good ole Rock N Roll Music to listen to.. I'm not sure if Ive mentioned that before or not,, they LOVE MUSIC !! :)

Mr. RedDawg,
I sit in front of them studying them, willing them to grow this way or that way, smokin a fatty and listening to just about anything from the 70's. CLASIC ROCK & ROLL!!!!!!! :hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy:
and of course my bag of oreos. My Wife walks by laughs and I take another toke.

She just doesn't get it. She does smoke right along with me. She just doesn't care how it get it just so that I have it. :blunt:

:tokin::tokin::tokin:

Guido, man oh man I just got done sexing my plants, as the saying goes "two outta three aint bad" But I only got one, lol . One female from 3. The pictures look to me, and I have only done it once, hard to tell yet!
It's so weird, you want to know so bad you almost try to push for an answer.....
What I am trying to say is that when it happens it will be very obvious, check out my thread as it has recent pictures of my choice to cut. It may be helpful. Otherwise you have time to see what is going to happen. I to was pushing for the answer but all of a sudden it is for certain and there is no doubt.
I really enjoy your thread and keep up with the good grow
:bravo:

Guido 0115790 are a little more clear but still the recommendation is to wait a bit but you will get a clearer pic of a maybe male. Plants are funny and better to be safe then sorry. No pollen is being dropped yet on either of your grows so wait.

Guido, man oh man I just got done sexing my plants, as the saying goes "two outta three aint bad" But I only got one, lol . One female from 3. The pictures look to me, and I have only done it once, hard to tell yet!
It's so weird, you want to know so bad you almost try to push for an answer.....
What I am trying to say is that when it happens it will be very obvious, check out my thread as it has recent pictures of my choice to cut. It may be helpful. Otherwise you have time to see what is going to happen. I to was pushing for the answer but all of a sudden it is for certain and there is no doubt.
I really enjoy your thread and keep up with the good grow

Thanks Bro,
I did read your journal and it did help. I appreciate your input.

plants look healthy...I see males are they pulled?

:welcome:
Thanks for stopping by PitViper.
I haven't pulled any because I'm not sure which ones are male/female. I am being told to wait to be sure. I am keeping a close eye on them amd think I have identified 1 female but again I am unsure:thanks:.

Back
Top Bottom