Gummies R Us

Recipe please?

well since he was only on here for 4 days (from Jan 31 to Feb 5...2018) :hmmmm: and he just started making canna gummies at home :hmmmm: something went terribly wrong :thedoubletake: he either got busted :thedoubletake: or is still high from eating them all :rofl::popcorn:

well since he was only on here for 4 days (from Jan 31 to Feb 5...2018) :hmmmm: and he just started making canna gummies at home :hmmmm: something went terribly wrong :thedoubletake: he either got busted :thedoubletake: or is still high from eating them all :rofl::popcorn:
Anyone got a gummies recipe

@Preston9mm and @Dutchman1990 both have great gummy recipes. I use theirs, with a couple of small tweaks. Mrs. Bard and I pop a couple every night at bedtime... good sleepy meds.

Would love the recipe

@Preston9mm recipe:

1/4c infused oil
1/4c light corn syrup
1/2c water or juice
6oz Jello mix (either 1 large box or 2 small)
2) .25oz packs gelatine

If you want a Sour Patch coating to put on them after they come out of the molds,. Toss them in a combination of 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tsp Citric Acid.

@Preston9mm recipe:

1/4c infused oil
1/4c light corn syrup
1/2c water or juice
6oz Jello mix (either 1 large box or 2 small)
2) .25oz packs gelatine

If you want a Sour Patch visiting to put on them after they come out of the molds,. Toss them in a combination of 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tsp Citric Acid.
Now what kind of infused oil as I have only made cannabutter so far

Now what kind of infused oil as I have only made cannabutter so far

Preston recommends Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avacado. I've used the Refined Coconut Oil that is solid at room temp and you have to heat a little to turn liquid and just recently tried Avacado. To me the Coconut sets up faster after they've been put in molds, but other than that, you could use whatever oil you prefer.

Preston recommends Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avacado. I've used the Refined Coconut Oil that is solid at room temp and you have to heat a little to turn liquid and just recently tried Avacado. To me the Coconut sets up faster after they've been put in molds, but other than that, you could use whatever oil you prefer.
I use fractionated coconut oil, or grapeseed now.... No real reason, they all work. Grapeseed is just cool because I use that topically, and in my capsules.
:thumb:

I like the EVOO, with a little lecithin. @Preston9mm's has a thread in the medical section called Cooking with the Chronic or something similar. Lots of great ideas and recipes there.

I use fractionated coconut oil, or grapeseed now.... No real reason, they all work. Grapeseed is just cool because I use that topically, and in my capsules.
:thumb:

there he is, right on cue!

Back
Top Bottom