GuttaCannabis - 2nd Organic Indoor Grow - 600W HPS - Grow Journal 2016

KUSH sometimes starts off slowly... Try using Rapid Rooter and MYKOS when germinating...Mine did nothing for the 1st 11 days and than BAM!!!
have you ever had a sprout that never spit out the first set of tru leaves?? that was my situation I thought maybe I fried it by putting it under my hps too fast it still had its shell on at the time and I help it out a little by taking it off it just made no progress usually that first set comes right away with all my other sprouts..

have you ever had a sprout that never spit out the first set of tru leaves?? that was my situation I thought maybe I fried it by putting it under my hps too fast it still had its shell on at the time and I help it out a little by taking it off it just made no progress usually that first set comes right away with all my other sprouts..

i have my plants since day 1 under 600w hps on 20/4. there is no problem if you have your bulb at the right distance

i have my plants since day 1 under 600w hps on 20/4. there is no problem if you have your bulb at the right distance
Oh ok I think my lights are like 3 to 3.5 feet away from my canopy... how far do you keep yours??

18-19 inches the first 4 weeks. then i increase the height for a week or 2 while in preflower to strech them in heigh and back again at 18-19 inches for flower. but i have a big fan blowing on them all the time. and i always do the hand thing. i put my hand on the canopy level for 2 minutes and if i dont feel it hot its ok

Finally, Veg Update!!! Critical Kush, Afghani and Bubba's Gift

Hey 420 Guys & Girls!!! First off I would like to apologize on the lack of updates, really been hitting work pretty hard these past couple weeks so haven't had much time in the day to get pic update etc to yall, good news I will be start night shift next week so I will have more time during the day so i will beable to spend more time with my girls and post updates more often.

It's been 3 weeks since I've last updated and given yall a peak at the girls, so i have lots of thing to go over everything has been moving along smoothly so far nothing dead yet lol every thing is looking healthy and green. I did have a zinc deficiency with Ck#1 due to what i think, was with the reverse osmosis water I was feeding her, her new growth was yellowing but i got her right with a quick flush, she recovered withing 2 days.

I recently repotted CK#1 and AF#1 into 5 gallon black plastic pots a week ago. CK#1 is 4 week old and AF#1 is 3 days behind it. Note these pictures was taken 2 days ago on February the 7th the critical on the left I would say is a gustememt about 12 inches high and the afghani is about 6inch with the afghani being dominant indica it going to be a short stub.

20160207_114323.jpg

Here Critical Kush #1 4 weeks into veg, she's starting to take off now, so I top her once about 3 days ago to encourage them under branches to catch up alittle. no other problems since the zinc deficiency I have noticed alittle curling on the edges of a set of fan leaves maybe alittle heat stress so I lower the temp in the room to 72 degrees and up the setting on the fan a notch :) before the temp was at 77 .
20160207_114154.jpg

20160207_114141.jpg

Here's Afghani #1 almost 4 weeks into veg i think the she's having a little issue with humidity I can't tell right now because I don't have anyway to measure will be ordering a new thermostat. The leaves are growing downward like a taco effects but none of the other girls are showing the same signs, also thought maybe too much N but I haven't started feeding yet on any off my girls do to that simple fact with ffof soil having so much in it already I was going to let them thrive off the soil for 6 weeks before hitting them with ff big grow any suggestions and thoughts???
20160207_114317.jpg

20160207_114306.jpg

Here's Critical Kush #2 she's about 3 weeks into veg still setting in a solo cup so shes kinda mopeing around she screaming for a new home I just gotta make it to my local hydroponics store to pick up some more ffof soil, thrusday my day off I will make that trip so she can cheer up some.
20160207_114521.jpg
20160207_114511.jpg

Here's Bubba's Gift #1 & 2 They're about 2 week into veg 13 days old with BG#2 a day behind her big sister, witch is funny because shes actually out growing her big sister. all are healthy and growing faster then the ck's and af's did when they had first spouted I gust the kush strain actually take longer as sprout to hit that nitro button :)
20160207_114531.jpg

BG#1
20160207_114504.jpg

BG#2
20160207_114500.jpg

ROOM SHOTS February 9th
1455029570266-1767560262.jpg
14550389464981844739691.jpg
14550389621101312411487.jpg

P.S
I received my Purple Trainwreck & Sour Diesel package, unfortunately when I opened it I was greeted with a letter from customs basically saying that they had confiscated my seeds, they was generous enough to send me the remains of a cracked open empty dvd case and a wooden engraved casing im guessing once contains my PTW seed lol.
1455038910325-1368495807.jpg
1455038929694-245718917.jpg

I don't have the best of luck ordering from Herbies good thing I'd purchase insurance with my order, I contacted herbies and they offered to resend my order with the superstealth option and I accepted happly, I am confident that i will receive my seed with this option from past experience... That's about it for this update until next time hope everyone enjoyed and have a great afternoon time to head out for work see yall later.. :)

Ooook. So I just went over the entire journal again to 'catch back up-to-date' on everything.

Firstly, that was a male back at the beginning. No doubt about it. Soon as you recognize that it's a male and you have no breeding intentions, you should stop feeding it immediately and just dispose of him. Wish I was around when you posted the question. I would of responded with a instant "yes kill it". So you wouldn't of had to care for it longer putting valuable time energy and even some $ into keep him alive. I'm surprised nobody really responded with a such obvious answer sooner..?

Secondly, that Afghani at question. Seems to have a N tox along with some environmental issues. Such as high RH or a spike in temperatures. The leafs are way to overdose with N and being a nitrogen tox, it's killing your plant slowly. You get to know this especially when you see the "clawing" effect where you're leaflets turn or curl inwards. But it isn't to bad. I also see the deformed lower oldest leafs that where apart some sort of stress during more youthful days? What's your ppms? I would just lay off the nutes for a few more feedings. How often do you feed? what's your watering \ feeding scheg? To tell you the truth they do not look to bad off. But having the N tox will effect the end yield. Try a few back to back ph'd watering with the Afghani.

Thirdly, The critical kush need a small dose of iron and nitrogen.

Forthly, how is the air movement? It seems they have high temp deformed leafs on the bottom there. Good air movement is key for many factors in marijuana cultivation.

Fifthly, you have to get control of these issues before you hit them with 12/12. These will just all build up to a disaster if you hit them with 12/12 anytime soon. You want to make sure your plant is stable healthy and comfortable for the switch. Over all things are looking good. Just remember to give them what they want when they want it. No need to be over feeding. Lots of new growers have this issue. It actually helps stunt growth and over all ending product/medicine.

You seem to be in reasonable shape tho. Nothing to terrifying to worry about. Keep up the good work. feed the babies that are asking to be fed, and water the ones who are at ease with life ;)

Sending positive energy,:peace: & :love: throughout the community.:Namaste:

Thanks for the feedback KG I was thinking the same things do you think the big bloom nut would cause this effect I don't know if I said big grow on previous post I tend to mix up the 2 names and if so maybe the soil is too hot for that strain. hopfully I'll get thing right befor flowering, ima give the other younger plants 4 to 5 weeks to play catch up I should have thing dialed in by then I went out yesterday to my local hydroponics store and pick up some liquid iron and some more fox farms soil but went with something else besides ocean forest. thanks again KG I will take all this information into consideration.

Wassup guys who wanting to see an update later on today? the girls are looking better then ever made a couple of changes in the grow room, I have a lot to go over with you guys!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420

Yeah will be investing in a mh soon just using what I have for right now I also have 2 humidifier running in my room now im about to change light cycle today to 12/12 the afghani regular started preflowering it's a girl and the critical kush #1 also started showing preflowers the bubba's gift are almost as tall as my older afghani they caught up really well being the youngest out of the bunch

yh glad u are fam! metal halide is definatly way forward for veg... ow right ur humidity must be quiet low in there anyway befrore the humidifier coz i get my rh to 62% with mine , watever ur doing they look like they loving life so all good ;)

Back
Top Bottom