Guy Does BC Bud Depot Purps & CBDurban

Guy Cavallero

Hi all......
For a variety of reasons, I decided to take some time off the Forum. Never stopped growing and yes my health is fine in case anyone was wondering. Likely due to the daily CBD doses that myself and my family takes. Let's save this for the pages ahead.

Also, because I have to refamiliarize myself with the Forums interior workings.... I will not be posting any pictures in this initial post......just because I'm afraid of hitting back too many times on my phone and end up losing my entire post LOL. Of course you guys all remember, I do everything from my smartphone. I want to make sure I can get everything out before I try, call it growing pains , lol.

Growing media is full RDWC, 110L system for flower and a 55L RDWC sysyem for veg.
Currently using the full House and Garden nutrient lineup. Also adding HygroZyme to control algae, slime buildup and Remo for my CalMag.

Presently growing BC Bud depot Purps, and my old standby CBDurban, the Durban is a Canuk seed mother. I have however just dropped my only Brothers Grimm Genius S1 that was donated to me by my good friend @Jackalope. I'm dying to see what this girl does. Presently also looking into starting a World of seeds Pakistan valley indica too, just to shake things up a bit. Really looking for a heavy hitting, highly resinous indica to make RSO out of .

For those of you who don't know my space, I have a custom built outdoor grow area specifically for growing marijuana. My flower room is 5.5' x 12' long, also has 7' ceilings. My veg space is in my workshop directly adjacent to my flower area. My veg space has its own dedicated rdwc system and is all done in a 3x3 tent. The present set-up is 8 buckets. I have 2 100L standby reservoirs for weekly res nutrient changes.

Lighting in veg is done my a dimmable 400W MH in winter (for heat) & a 400W LED in the warmer months. Flower utilizes a dimmable 1000W HPS in winter (for heat) as well as a BML 1200 watt LED. I'm presently researching my next lighting choice for when the warmer weather comes and I need to replace my 1000..... although I am loving the results of the HPS.

I also use two separate bluelab Guardian Tri metres, one for veg and one for flower. They monitor my EC, PH and °F in both systems. I target an EC of 5.7-5.9 in both flower and veg.

Before I forget, I want to send out a personal thank you to @Van Stank for lighting a fire under my ass via email, and reminding me that my family over here misses me. You're a good man .......truly brother!

As I'm sure most of you know,weve been battling temperatures this year. Especially over the past month in Southern Ontario. I have found it increasingly difficult to keep my night time temperatures above 66 Fahrenheit in both the flower and veg. I have heaters and both of my reservoirs to keep the water mixture a little more tepid, but my yield in previous harvests has definitely suffered. Also, on my previous purps yield I actually found nanners as well as a couple of seeds indicating stress.
Temps this year have been a real issue.

Let's get this show on the road. I really wanna get some pictures up and help you all make sense of what I've got going over here.

Again, glad to be back everyone......
@KCCO 77, @Peeece, @Jackalope,@Kingjoe83, @Derbybud,@Pennywise, of course my mentor and friend @Van Stank......sorry I know I left a ton of people out, where do you begin LOL.

Hi all......
For a variety of reasons, I decided to take some time off the Forum. Never stopped growing and yes my health is fine in case anyone was wondering. Likely due to the daily CBD doses that myself and my family takes. Let's save this for the pages ahead.

Also, because I have to refamiliarize myself with the Forums interior workings.... I will not be posting any pictures in this initial post......just because I'm afraid of hitting back too many times on my phone and end up losing my entire post LOL. Of course you guys all remember, I do everything from my smartphone. I want to make sure I can get everything out before I try, call it growing pains , lol.

Growing media is full RDWC, 110L system for flower and a 55L RDWC sysyem for veg.
Currently using the full House and Garden nutrient lineup. Also adding HygroZyme to control algae, slime buildup and Remo for my CalMag.

Presently growing BC Bud depot Purps, and my old standby CBDurban, the Durban is a Canuk seed mother. I have however just dropped my only Brothers Grimm Genius S1 that was donated to me by my good friend @Jackalope. I'm dying to see what this girl does. Presently also looking into starting a World of seeds Pakistan valley indica too, just to shake things up a bit. Really looking for a heavy hitting, highly resinous indica to make RSO out of .

For those of you who don't know my space, I have a custom built outdoor grow area specifically for growing marijuana. My flower room is 5.5' x 12' long, also has 7' ceilings. My veg space is in my workshop directly adjacent to my flower area. My veg space has its own dedicated rdwc system and is all done in a 3x3 tent. The present set-up is 8 buckets. I have 2 100L standby reservoirs for weekly res nutrient changes.

Lighting in veg is done my a dimmable 400W MH in winter (for heat) & a 400W LED in the warmer months. Flower utilizes a dimmable 1000W HPS in winter (for heat) as well as a BML 1200 watt LED. I'm presently researching my next lighting choice for when the warmer weather comes and I need to replace my 1000..... although I am loving the results of the HPS.

I also use two separate bluelab Guardian Tri metres, one for veg and one for flower. They monitor my EC, PH and °F in both systems. I target an EC of 5.7-5.9 in both flower and veg.

Before I forget, I want to send out a personal thank you to @Van Stank for lighting a fire under my ass via email, and reminding me that my family over here misses me. You're a good man .......truly brother!

As I'm sure most of you know,weve been battling temperatures this year. Especially over the past month in Southern Ontario. I have found it increasingly difficult to keep my night time temperatures above 66 Fahrenheit in both the flower and veg. I have heaters and both of my reservoirs to keep the water mixture a little more tepid, but my yield in previous harvests has definitely suffered. Also, on my previous purps yield I actually found nanners as well as a couple of seeds indicating stress.

Let's get this show on the road. I really wanna get some pictures up and help you all make sense of what I've got going over here.

@KCCO 77, @Peeece, @Jackalope,@Kingjoe83, @Derbybud,@Pennywise, of course my mentor and friend @Van Stank......sorry I know I left a ton of people out, where do you begin LOL.
Have you ever heard of the strain grape presidential I can not for the life of me find any info about it

Actually no, lol. No info on it at all? No breeder?

Trying to quickly get some photos up here.
My nutrient lineup
My additions, for sparkling clean H20. My empty veg system. 4 days ago as I gave her the full disinfect. Let her ear dry for 24 hours and then reintroduced all of my nutrients. I presently have three CBD and three perks in there. Reserving two spots for something special.
2 extra 100L reserve reservoirs.
My rolling work station. My veg tent is to the left, with my flower res tucked neatly underneath. I left just enough space to be able to check and adjust nutrients as well as clean my reservoir when I roll my workstation out of the way. Space was very critical in this build.
Flower lighting courtesy of a 1000 watt HPS as well as a BML spydr 1200. The Spydr is the precursor to the fluenz.

Last but not least, the start of something beautiful! What I figure might be my next run.
I'll get some pictures up of what I'm missing, once I figure out what I'm missing lol.
Great to be back everyone!

Good to have you back Bro, I’m in for the new grow show.
You're a good man Penny. Thanks for everything in advance too. I wouldn't be half the grower I am without you guys having my back.

Hi all......

Begin where you are just next time say bye at least bro . You were a gem of a man and great grower .

But this is where you Begin again:passitleft:

Have you ever heard of the strain grap presidential I can not for the life of me find any info about it
What about jean guy ?

Have you tried seedsman they seem to have a lot going or bonza Seedbank?

Here's a look at the girls in flower
These four are under the BML LED.
Although the picture is crappy, these four are under the 1000 w HPS.
Top left is a BC Bud Depot purps. I've had what I consider to be a bit of a pH issue in the past as she doesn't like it quite as much as my CBD plants do around the 5.8 range. I'm afraid to drop it any lower in case they suffer too. Any suggestions?

Here's an example of the worst Leaf I can find on the plant as of tonight.

Do you guys think it's pH or can I rectify the problem without adjusting my pH crazily?
Ie.....manganese or maybe iron deficiency?
This girl is a beast, but I had one of these in the past which started off like a champion and showed similar signs so I wanted to get your guy's opinion before I start screwing around with ph myself.

Welcome back. Lots going on already.

First off watch the Genius S-1. I had feeding problems with mine late right after stretch and lost some weight. It isn't real tough to grow just not as forgiving as other strains. With a hydro setup there shouldn't be a problem like there was with soil. Weed is great though well worth the grow.

The Bleaching I have seen before but it was never identified what caused it. My mentor had the problem a few years ago and never really solved the problem. He moved and it went away. He even had it in veg, Weird looking plants. Most were part white and part green. The fact the he of all people could explain it means I never will LOL. What is really weird is that your bud dried with color.

Looking forward to following along again.

Back
Top Bottom