Guy Does BC Bud Depot Purps & CBDurban

Here's a look at the girls in flower
These four are under the BML LED.
Although the picture is crappy, these four are under the 1000 w HPS.
Top left is a BC Bud Depot purps. I've had what I consider to be a bit of a pH issue in the past as she doesn't like it quite as much as my CBD plants do around the 5.8 range. I'm afraid to drop it any lower in case they suffer too. Any suggestions?

Here's an example of the worst Leaf I can find on the plant as of tonight.

Do you guys think it's pH or can I rectify the problem without adjusting my pH crazily?
Ie.....manganese or maybe iron deficiency?
This girl is a beast, but I had one of these in the past which started off like a champion and showed similar signs so I wanted to get your guy's opinion before I start screwing around with ph myself.
I’d say good chance it’s mag if ph is range then just up a bit

I’d say good chance it’s mag if ph is range then just up a bit
For sure Joe, my issue is that I'm already giving my plants what is considered the upper end of the recommendation for week 2 of flower as far as Cal Mag is concerned. I'm using Remo Magnifical.

I noticed that light. Looks different than any I have seen. How do you like it? Can it do everything?
I'm happy with it so far, I don't have a lot of time on it as I really only have one complete cycle of flower under my belt with it. That being said, it's stacked up nicely against the 1000 as far as the final product was concerned. Its the BML 1200, the predecessor to Van's Spydr Fluence . Runs cool, meaning the outer housing is still cool to the touch even with no internal fans.

Just a little update as I work through my list.
First is a photo of the brainchild, LOL. This is where I do all of my monitoring and yesterday I received my replacement inkbird 308 in the mail. I had originally ordered a 306 by accident meaning I could only access the heating portion of the options available. Meaning the 306 does not have a plug for cooling. To the left you can see my veg tent, above it a 6in inline fan that I am drawing air from the workshop and using it to cool veg. Heating will be done with a panel heater in the back of the tent as soon as I get around to swapping it out from my flower area.
Next is a seed that I have been waiting some time to pop. Jackalope sent so many my way that I have had a really hard time figuring out which ones to pop, LOL for this I'd like to thank him, at the same time this is one that I have had in my collection for some time. This is the World of seeds - Pakistan Valley Indica. It's a 100% indica, claiming THC levels as high as 21% with a moderate to high level of CBD at the same time. One day this little squirt will be a monster, mark my words LOL.
Finally, something I've been meaning to do for a week or so now was get started on my scrog nets for flower. I had to adjust my height slightly due to a couple of days of extra growth but here it is half done. I should get to the other half today once the lights are on.
That's all for now..... Thanks for tuning in!

That scrog looks really good Guy.
Thanks brother, no comments on the rdwc yet though, LOL. You guys told me, Ryder and yourself that once I had set foot on the dark side I would never go back LOL.

Good to have you back Guy. I see you've gone all hydro since your last journals. I'll be hanging out here to see how it goes. Good luck man.
Jesus there it is..... You guys are already more on top of my journal than I am, lol. Thanks Scrog, I feel better with all you guys watching over me!

Nice setup Guy!!
Right on, thanks buddy. Looks good, let's see how this round performs, lol.
So far Purps and CBDurban in flower, 3 weeks in by nowish. Same in Veg x 6 plants. Got a few random plants in single buckets I can supplement if needed. Looking to take cuttings off both the Genius and Pakistan Valley kush, have those along with my CBDurban ready for the round after that.
Btw, thanks @Jackalope for the S1 tip. You know me, I'll be keeping a close eye on everything.
Speaking of which @Kingjoe83, do you think excess Mag could be causing that spotting, over maybe causing a lockout of something else essential? I use the H&G online calculator for each week both veg and flower + my Calmag and occasional voodoo juice if EC allows, and timing is correct.

Also picked up Essentials to make part two of my scrog tonight for the rest of the plants. If they stretch far enough and I'm concerned about them falling over, I can always add another level to it, I've got a great plan for that as well.

Right on, thanks buddy. Looks good, let's see how this round performs, lol.
So far Purps and CBDurban in flower, 3 weeks in by nowish. Same in Veg x 6 plants. Got a few random plants in single buckets I can supplement if needed. Looking to take cuttings off both the Genius and Pakistan Valley kush, have those along with my CBDurban ready for the round after that.
Btw, thanks @Jackalope for the S1 tip. You know me, I'll be keeping a close eye on everything.
Speaking of which @Kingjoe83, do you think excess Mag could be causing that spotting, over maybe causing a lockout of something else essential? I use the H&G online calculator for each week both veg and flower + my Calmag and occasional voodoo juice if EC allows, and timing is correct.
Yeah mag excess from My best understanding is it can lock out things lieo calcium and potassium . Now to answer your question about the spotting I can’t see spotting from access but from deficiencies of mag can cause it to spot .

Excess mag apparently to me looks lieo very dark green leafs and they say stunned growth and signs similar to salt toxicity.

Best I got for you there ✊

Looks like we all missed your journals. You are getting our full attention LOL.

My biggest question about SCROG in a setup like you have it. How do you get in and around everything to check for problems? Bugs, molds, hermies and whatnot?
Good question loupe :passitleft:✊

My biggest question about SCROG in a setup like you have it. How do you get in and around everything to check for problems? Bugs, molds, hermies and whatnot?

He's a ninja.

Looks like we all missed your journals. You are getting our full attention LOL.

Honestly, that back left plant is a challenge regardless of whether there is a scrog or not but I put my most stable genetics back there with the CBDurban. I've never had her hermie and I found it to be quite resistant to bugs. That being said, I generally don't have bugs in the winter time because as soon as you leave my space everything is dead so there's no transfer of anything from outside.
Cross my fingers.....
No way for mold to grow at 40% humidity, unless I'm mistaken.
Growing in a confined area like this has its challenges, just trying to max out the 1000s capabilities.

He's a ninja.
+ I'm completely limber now that I'm on the CBD twice a day, so ninja is an understatement lmao.
You know I haven't been to the chiropractor since November...roughly the same duration Ive been religiously taking CBD.

Back
Top Bottom