Guy Does BC Bud Depot Purps & CBDurban

There is a part of me that wants to try hydro. DWC would be the way I would go if I change. So many things to consider about switching.

After I get back up and running next year. I am switching to Ferti-Lome Ultimate potting soil. It is a inert soil much like FF with no nuits. It needs nothing added for growing which simplifies everything. It will basically be a drain to waste hydro system. Everything will have to be added as I go. It is a way to play with hydro and still be able to move my plants around.

There is a part of me that wants to try hydro. DWC would be the way I would go if I change. So many things to consider about switching.

After I get back up and running next year. I am switching to Ferti-Lome Ultimate potting soil. It is a inert soil much like FF with no nuits. It needs nothing added for growing which simplifies everything. It will basically be a drain to waste hydro system. Everything will have to be added as I go. It is a way to play with hydro and still be able to move my plants around.
I toiled with the switch too. I put a lot of time and for that matter money into soil. All the pots etc, plus I invested over a grand into my take on Van's soil, I just didn't get the results that hes enjoying. I played with single buckets all the way along and to this day my heaviest (710gs @ harvest), most successful plant came from a single bucket, I just didn't like the taste of the Critical Mass, so she became RSO.
It's a commitment, for sure. And I've essentially doubled what I spent on soil on this RDWC x2, with all of the monitoring and control equipment. I'm hoping for great things from this. I stole all of my previous veg and cloning area for this new space just to get me 8 in flower. I almost had to sell my ATV to fit my veg tent back in, lol. I always wanted dedicated veg and flower areas, now I have them. Cloning and my mothers are now inside the house again something I was trying to avoid, but my girl threw her hands up in the air and said, "whatever"..LOL..... I'm still wondering if that really means "whatever" LOL.

Last night I dropped some ATF, some Critical Mass, and TTB into water, let's get the spring strains nice and healthy by spring!!

@Van Stank, that reminds me of the conversation that you and I had by email. I'd like to talk to you about some of your genetics if that's cool.

Sure thing brother.....here, PM or email brother?
Here please I got few atf mixes here too boyz and got four of yours stank atf regs from flytier he gifted me few years back .

Just how does one acquire a couple of these revered Stank genetics seeds anyway?
I might got a few left bro ill
Look at home scrogdawg

@Van Stank, expect an email
Sure thing brother.....here, PM or email brother?
Because this could go further, let's further our email discussion. I've got some interesting ideas and interested parties who've already been impressed by your genetics.
How you handle this lot is at your own discretion lmao.

@Van Stank, expect an email

Because this could go further, let's further our email discussion. I've got some interesting ideas and interested parties who've already been impressed by your genetics.
How you handle this lot is at your own discretion lmao.
Let me further that by saying that Van's genetics are more than just a forum buddy's seeds. These are no joke, no issues on multiple occasions and not a single hermie. Pest free ATFs, multiple examples of plants over 7' in a Canadian summer. When he goes global........let's remember our boy.

Drain to waste, flood and drain etc.....all still kinda foreign to me. But I'm down with flexibility.....in soooo many ways, lol.

@Van Stank, you once shared Magnus8's pain oil recipe with me. Today I find myself in a unique position where I'm able to spare enough herb to make a go at this. Add 1 magic butter machine, and 2 ozs of decarbed Purps.

Great to see you back Guy! As you can tell you have been missed. Going to pull up a chair and watch you grow.
:passitleft:
You're awesome, thanks for chilling with us!
Hey, update on the pain oil. So set the Magic Butter machine at 190°f for the 8-hour setting. Although the machine kept the Amy's mum up all night, everything went off without a hitch as expected. The oil was cool by morning and my girl was complaining of a bit of a hip issue. I put some on and within half an hour she is experiencing solid results. We had another friend come over today that was complaining of a bit of a bad back, and within 20 to 30 minutes, same thing.
This stuff is awesome!

The Juicy Fruit Critical has much better flavor when you get around to it. Doesn't produce as much but it is stronger and tastes better. It is a S-1 from the best of the original Critical Mass.
You know better than anyone......SO hard to choose. On your advice from 3 days ago I just dropped the TTBs, lol. Those and 7 of @Van Stank s ATFs. That way I've got time to sex. The Criticals you gave me are feminized, so I've got some time for those.
My brother dropped off a 128 site EZ cloner today for when I'm ready.
OMG!!!..... which reminds me, last night I was discussing things with my girl, and she agrees that I should be expanding the flower area on the property. I know have plans to add another 12x8 flower room over the warmer months this summer. 2 extra 20A circuits, heated lines on my H2O, the works. Yes, the existing underground line is frozen solid, lol. My bad!!!

You're awesome, thanks for chilling with us!
Hey, update on the pain oil. So set the Magic Butter machine at 190°f for the 8-hour setting. Although the machine kept the Amy's mum up all night, everything went off without a hitch as expected. The oil was cool by morning and my girl was complaining of a bit of a hip issue. I put some on and within half an hour she is experiencing solid results. We had another friend come over today that was complaining of a bit of a bad back, and within 20 to 30 minutes, same thing.
This stuff is awesome!
I know stank is looking at rso oil to help his cousin any input he could use guy .

Okay I'll start off my update for today with a picture of what I like to do in my spare time LOL. Seriously though, a lot of people have shown interest in my CBD capsules, so I make them now 200 to 300 at a time. I couldn't find a capsule tabletop holder big enough the hold that amount of capsules, so I went to a local specialty store and bought a piece of uhmw plastic and drilled 280 plus holes in it myself.....BOOM!! Why hasn't somebody else thought of this LOL?
Next is a question, this is a one-off plant in my 8 plant RDWC system so I cannot mess around with her pH levels too much, or I could detrimentally affect the other 7, which are strains that I am 100% familiar with and are doing very well . That being said, this looks ominously like Calcium deficiency..... Do you guys agree or could it be something else? I have adjusted slightly since Joe and I discussed last week but the problem still seems to persist, ever so slightly....... next I'm thinking foliar application using Epsom salts in an attempt to get my girl to drink a bit more than shes used to and ultimately get more Cal into her.
Other than that, and the cold temperatures that we have been experiencing, things are looking quite good in the flower room.

My recommendation for most people is generally the same.....verify ph and then give cal mag and see what happens. I find those tend to be the most common culprits to most growers garden when growing indoors in smaller pots as well as under LEDs.

My recommendation for most people is generally the same.....verify ph and then give cal mag and see what happens. I find those tend to be the most common culprits to most growers garden when growing indoors in smaller pots as well as under LEDs.
For sure. Only this is under my 1000W HPS, in RDWC. Because it's only her, I have to do this via foliar spray. Van, since you're predominantly organic , you wouldn't happen to know how much epsom salts I add to a gallon of water would you?

Back
Top Bottom