Guy Does BC Bud Depot Purps & CBDurban

Sorry for dropping them here but I wanted you to see the Alpha Dawg. I love this plant can't wait to see how it finishes

One of my faves buddy,shes stunning! Someone once told me that the Alpha Dawg and the Tuna kush were the same plant. I have no idea how much truth there is to that but an interesting tidbit nonetheless.

Ok, so my girls are doing phoenominally. Much better than ANY grow in the past. I know that this is due to the hydro system, and how closely I watch my girls every day.
That being said, I have to plan for the future and right around the corner it seems like warm temperatures are creeping in. I have purchased from an Ontario website a set of QBs as well as a driver and dimmer. If anybody wants the information, hit me up as the prices were half of what they are in the states. The driver is a Meanwell and the quantum boards are Samsung, not sure what bin but from within the past few months. Here is the frame that I am going to attach them to.

My son is a welder so he is going to weld this up for me. It's a 14" x 54". The lights will mount inside and the driver separately mounted on the wall so that I can keep it cooler. This light will do a 4 x 4 area. My 1000W HPS will likely come out sometime over the next two weeks or so. It just depends on the exterior temperatures. I don't want to be turning my AC unit on in March, but man I'm gonna miss her production.

The girls.....as I said, they're looking amazing.

Last night was the very first time that I've tried the house and garden shooting powder. Last night was my week 6 rest change so I decided to give her a try. House and Garden recommends that you use either they're shooting powder or their top booster for the final push. In the past, because it's liquid I have used the Top booster but here is the shooting powder, it kind of reminds me of the Dutch nutrient formula Bloom enhancer.
@Scrogdawg, I certainly hope it was dust too. I know though that I've been harassed by bugs in the past, so I took NO chances. Thanks for the best wishes though buddy. Looking to upgrade my return line next round too, so thanks for the photos of your configuration.

Beautiful flowers Guy! hope you get some interesting stuff from you buddy! If you do.....you know I am going to be hitting you up for some!
Thanks @Van Stank. I knew I was onto something when my buddy @KCCO 77, told me he was coming over to hijack my equipment. As subtle as he was, it meant a lot lol. The big bud is actually @Jackalope genetics. His Purps. Last round it grew buds like this...... so I was super interested in trying her again. I just gave her the attention she deserves this round. No purple at all this round though, not yet anyway. Clearly the color was enhanced by the stress that the plant was under.
@Smeegol thank you my friend. I have a sneaking suspicion that you're always smiling, can you confirm, lol!?

Also wanted to share a picture of the CBDurban cured. Man is she pretty.....minus the 11 o'clock dog hair, omg!!! Lol.

Promise me you guys all have a fantastic day..... Promise!

Amazing is almost a understatement. Great looking plants Guy.

That is neat about the Tuna Kush. I have been wondering about that one. Looks like I will be wanting more Alpha Dawg in the future though.
Definitely buddy and thanks a tonne! Hey man those are your genetics. Super stoked!
I'll contact Gary and see if we can lay our hands on some more of the Alpha dawg. I'll drop them into an envelope along with the Sweet and Sour CBD Widow that I was planning on sending.

One of my faves buddy,shes stunning! Someone once told me that the Alpha Dawg and the Tuna kush were the same plant. I have no idea how much truth there is to that but an interesting tidbit nonetheless.

Ok, so my girls are doing phoenominally. Much better than ANY grow in the past. I know that this is due to the hydro system, and how closely I watch my girls every day.
That being said, I have to plan for the future and right around the corner it seems like warm temperatures are creeping in. I have purchased from an Ontario website a set of QBs as well as a driver and dimmer. If anybody wants the information, hit me up as the prices were half of what they are in the states. The driver is a Meanwell and the quantum boards are Samsung, not sure what bin but from within the past few months. Here is the frame that I am going to attach them to.

My son is a welder so he is going to weld this up for me. It's a 14" x 54". The lights will mount inside and the driver separately mounted on the wall so that I can keep it cooler. This light will do a 4 x 4 area. My 1000W HPS will likely come out sometime over the next two weeks or so. It just depends on the exterior temperatures. I don't want to be turning my AC unit on in March, but man I'm gonna miss her production.

The girls.....as I said, they're looking amazing.

Last night was the very first time that I've tried the house and garden shooting powder. Last night was my week 6 rest change so I decided to give her a try. House and Garden recommends that you use either they're shooting powder or their top booster for the final push. In the past, because it's liquid I have used the Top booster but here is the shooting powder, it kind of reminds me of the Dutch nutrient formula Bloom enhancer.
@Scrogdawg, I certainly hope it was dust too. I know though that I've been harassed by bugs in the past, so I took NO chances. Thanks for the best wishes though buddy. Looking to upgrade my return line next round too, so thanks for the photos of your configuration.

Stunning girls brother, stunning....

I built a similiar frame for lights when I moved inside a bit ahead of winter.... My dads a sparkie so he wired them up for me....

And i do have a smile plastered on my face most of the time...... :snowboating:

Stunning girls brother, stunning....

I built a similiar frame for lights when I moved inside a bit ahead of winter.... My dads a sparkie so he wired them up for me....

And i do have a smile plastered on my face most of the time...... :snowboating:
I knew it, LMAO.!

Killer light brother, can you fill me in on what you used? What boards or cobs Etc as well as the driver size? I'm kind of new to the QB thing.

I knew it, LMAO.!

Killer light brother, can you fill me in on what you used? What boards or cobs Etc as well as the driver size? I'm kind of new to the QB thing.

I knew that would make you chuckle....hahaha
The lights are nothing fancy as I don't want to throw big money at lights just yet till I got the hang of growing indoors if I'm honest with you, they are Chinese leds from a shop in town, each light is a 100w 6500kx 12 and driverless, runs on 220v straight from the wall... I don't know all the technical details but they are definately doing an amazing job I won't lie....
I'm very interested in qb's but I also need to understand them better as you mention befor I commit to purchasing them.......

I've got the following information about my QBs.
288 Samsung LM561C S6 bin Led's
3000k / board. I bought 3 boards.

I've got the following information about my QBs.
288 Samsung LM561C S6 bin Led's
3000k / board. I bought 3 boards.

Ooh those are cracking mr.Guy very nice qb's those, I was looking at those on amzun but with import costs and getting them here it's not worth my while and I'd end up out of pocket...haha

I'm looking at these right now and they get made to order locally.

I'm not sure how it compares to yours but it's big enough for the room the girls are in and I don't think I'd need anymore but they also do a qb70 v2 an qb130 v2 if I need additional lighting but that's in 4k....

As if learning to grow wasn't tough enough LMAO. Now It looks like I am going to have to learn to make and wire my own lights. It really isn't to far out there. My mentor used to wire his on ballasts for his HPS. He just mounted them to a board and screwed them to the wall LOL. When my 400 watt light shit the bed he offered me the use of one and we have been friends every since.

As if learning to grow wasn't tough enough LMAO. Now It looks like I am going to have to learn to make and wire my own lights. It really isn't to far out there. My mentor used to wire his on ballasts for his HPS. He just mounted them to a board and screwed them to the wall LOL. When my 400 watt light shit the bed he offered me the use of one and we have been friends every since.
Well I'm hoping to take a legitimate stabbed at the quantum boards. Here's what I got in the Box. Honestly I can't wait until my kid welds up the frame so that I can get this light in and mounted. You know teenagers though LMAO. Wait, he's 20 now... No more excuses, I'll go wake him up.

I should have bought another single as my 400 watt MH came out last night due to heat. #ontheshelftillfall my temperatures were in the 85 degree range last night ( I hope my American friends are noticing that I always do the conversions for them, lol) when I went into the grow room. More than anything, due to the outside temperatures warming up. Another week or two and the LED is going to have to replace my 1,000.

And finally before I go to work. I'm going to show you a little bit of damage that was done to my new Sprouts in veg. This is obviously due to the Neem treatment that I gave them as a preventative. All the new growth looks great though, if it was a bug then they will thank me later LOL.

The rest of Veg looks tickled, lol!

Have an awesome day everyone!

Actually, got away for 1 last ice fishing trip before the thaw. 4" of water under a 1" crust, then 27" of solid Blue ice!

Before I left on Friday, by placed one of my ATF plants into the flower room. After after a thorough inspection for insects.
She's going to have to occupy space off to the side for now, but I really want to know if she's a female or not. Got 6 more dying to do the same with. This ones a beast already, considering she hasn't made it to my veg tent yet.....shes just hanging out with the seedlings.
Did a veg res change last night. Everything's looking great still after a weekend away. Looking like 7-10 days before I get into flush mode. Getting excited now!

Work time......enjoy your Monday all!

Actually, got away for 1 last ice fishing trip before the thaw. 4" of water under a 1" crust, then 27" of solid Blue ice!

Hold it!!! Thats Ice fishing? Holy hell I've been doing it wrong all this time. I've just been using a 7 gallon bucket and a auger

I have to admit you told me about those tracked quads. That is as cool as it gets. There is a few lakes I could get to with one of those. Ones that have monster fish and very little fishing pressure. I like uneducated fish LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom