Guy Does BC Bud Depot Purps & CBDurban

Before I left on Friday, by placed one of my ATF plants into the flower room. After after a thorough inspection for insects.
She's going to have to occupy space off to the side for now, but I really want to know if she's a female or not. Got 6 more dying to do the same with. This ones a beast already, considering she hasn't made it to my veg tent yet.....shes just hanging out with the seedlings.
Did a veg res change last night. Everything's looking great still after a weekend away. Looking like 7-10 days before I get into flush mode. Getting excited now!

Work time......enjoy your Monday all!
Looking great over there hope you got some fish or at least one hell of a buzz. I am working in your backyard this week let’s get together one night at your place.

Hold it!!! Thats Ice fishing? Holy hell I've been doing it wrong all this time. I've just been using a 7 gallon bucket and a auger

I have to admit you told me about those tracked quads. That is as cool as it gets. There is a few lakes I could get to with one of those. Ones that have monster fish and very little fishing pressure. I like uneducated fish LMAO.
He's got all the cool toys!!

Actually, got away for 1 last ice fishing trip before the thaw. 4" of water under a 1" crust, then 27" of solid Blue ice!

Evening mr.Guy guy so I'm a big believer in trade and barter, so what do say to 1 ostrich and 2 warthog and and a zebra for the heck of it for the quads brother.... :rofl:
Never got the chance to do it when I live in the states....

Hold it!!! Thats Ice fishing? Holy hell I've been doing it wrong all this time. I've just been using a 7 gallon bucket and a auger

I have to admit you told me about those tracked quads. That is as cool as it gets. There is a few lakes I could get to with one of those. Ones that have monster fish and very little fishing pressure. I like uneducated fish LMAO.
That's backwoods style lmao.....this is 180 yds from the cottage, lol. That's our "ice headquarters ", where we go to wash our bait....a lot, lol!
Those things are crazy versatile and Bombardier is now making them tough enough that you can leave them on year round. My brother's friend owns a ice fishing business on a nearby lake. Early in the season, they had really questionable ice and he lost his Argo down to the bottom ( no, we still have no idea why an Argo sank). My brother used his two ATVs, strapped together in parallel and winched buddies Argo back up off the bottom in 70 feet of water using a scuba diver.

Looking great over there hope you got some fish or at least one hell of a buzz. I am working in your backyard this week let’s get together one night at your place.
Swing by Thursday. Amy's out with friends. Let's see what kinda trouble we can get into. My frame will be welded today, you can wire my light for me. I got the PDF from Peeece.....hehehe!

That was a cold dive, bone crushing cold!
Absolutely!! They made 2Gs in 10 minutes though, that'd warm my hackles quickly lol.

Swing by Thursday. Amy's out with friends. Let's see what kinda trouble we can get into. My frame will be welded today, you can wire my light for me. I got the PDF from Peeece.....hehehe!
K I will c how the week plays out or if I even make it that far. Fuck me over where I am working in the North end by NQ I feel like I have to ditch the tool pouch and swap it for a Kevlar vest strapped with my 45. This area has to b one of the biggest open air drug markets in Canada. Great spot for a dispensary if you could lock it down somehow. The DBags hang out at the beer store waiting for us to put tools down then try to steal them. 4 random people kicked out of the job site today alone. Anyways if Thursday works out I will swing by. I will give you a call tomorrow.

K I will c how the week plays out or if I even make it that far. Fuck me over where I am working in the North end by NQ I feel like I have to ditch the tool pouch and swap it for a Kevlar vest strapped with my 45. This area has to b one of the biggest open air drug markets in Canada. Great spot for a dispensary if you could lock it down somehow. The DBags hang out at the beer store waiting for us to put tools down then try to steal them. 4 random people kicked out of the job site today alone. Anyways if Thursday works out I will swing by. I will give you a call tomorrow.
Where the Hell are you working, fkn 8 mile, lmao!? Let's chat today!
Yes, I have the schematic. I'm going to make some sense of it and send you the dumbed down version.....lmfao!

So I waited a week, for my teenage son to weld my frame together but yesterday was the day and he did a bang-up job. I couldn't be more proud of kid that didn't do well in high school, but can create welds like this.

As I stated before, I'm going to make some sense of my schematic tonight and see about wiring my light together tomorrow.....hopefully with @KCCO 77 s help, if I didnt insult you too bad, lol.

Did a res change in flower last night. This is my week 7 res change so the House and Garden shooting powder is included again. Last week when I premixed it with a Litre of water, it went crazy......like this.....
No idea what causes it to flare up like pouring orange soda. Its makeup is 0-50-32 , so hmmm.........!?

Also noticed last night when I was doing my veg rounds that the leaves that were affected by my neem treatment earlier last week have been swallowed up by 8 completely healthy plants. No signs of creepy crawlies, VERY good thing!

Also.......arghhhh! In laws are here. Sister in law arrived yesterday from Vancouver (of course, everyone MUST stay here....right?) Another arrives today, from Elliot lake. My brother in law was sick in the hospital, that's why the convergence. David, my bro in law has Cortical Atrophy. Hes been in and out of the hospital over the last month or so quite a bit. Hes home now, but weak. Hes been on my CBD for months. He cant formulate sentences without it in his system. He had a scare though and it's fair to talk about it here I believe.
CBD actually causes the P450 system in the liver to prolong the effects of certain medications. Ultimately making them more effective, or maybe not.......
By causing certain medications to last longer than normal, other medications taken throughout the day can then interact with one another sometimes in an undesirable way. Ultimately, although you can never overdose on CBD, it can potentially cause one. CBD seems harmless, but still has a lot to be discovered about its attributes.
I have a pile of people who come to me every month for CBD. Some I know, some I've never met, but through one means or another, they got my info. You wouldn't believe all that the CBD can help with, it's pretty astonishing.
That being said , it's going to take a bit of convincing by his sister that CBD is safe. David did NOT overdose, but his sister is a nurse and can help him manage his medications correctly.
I dont want to sound like a dick, but Still not sure why everybody needs to stay here.....in my home lol.

Ok, done my rant, thanks for listening lol......have a great day everyone!

My boys in for a job interview today, I'm so proud of him! Four different companies called him yesterday asking him if he was available for a job interview......oh to be in that position again. I try to be the supportive stepdad, remembering that my own dad wasnt.
Fingers crossed for you kid!

The Purps and CBDurban side x side. 2 weeks to go. The Durban are the smaller more frosty buds. The Purps are really surprising me this round compared to last round when I did an experimental plant. That big bud is kicking ass!

My boys in for a job interview today, I'm so proud of him! Four different companies called him yesterday asking him if he was available for a job interview......oh to be in that position again. I try to be the supportive stepdad, remembering that my own dad wasnt.
Fingers crossed for you kid!
If he runs beads like that he shouldn't have a problem getting on

Edit: nice cola guy:thumb:

If he runs beads like that he shouldn't have a problem getting on

Edit: nice cola guy:thumb:
Thanks brother, I'll let him know you said that. Now if he could clean up his f---ing room LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom