Guy Does BC Bud Depot Purps & CBDurban

Wow is about all I can say. I won't be posting my totals now LMAO. That's so cool you found a keeper Da Purps. Purps x Afghani what could go wrong LOL.

Finally broke down and started my last CBDdurban. It is going to spend its spring and fall in a greenhouse and the summer out in the great outdoors. I hope it does as well as it did indoors. My friend is in need a CBD strain.

You are keeping the bar for CBD plants pretty high. I will have to do my best to keep up LMAO.
You know buddy, and once again I cannot thank you enough...... It took me a couple of years to get to this point. I don't know that I'll ever have plants that behaved as well as these guys did. I'm truly thankful for what I ended up with. This will just allow me to help more people.

And no, I haven't forgotten about the Sweet and sours. I have to go to the PO tomorrow, I'll get them to you asap.

Summer is on the way, but this is when I normally Battle Bugs quite heavily. Last summer, I don't think I got a good batch because of all the treatments I had to do to my girls. That being said, I did do some investigating over the winter and discovered that window air conditioners have no filtration whatsoever. That means all the dust and bugs Etc the live in the meadow behind my house could potentially just be drawn in and placed directly on top of my plants all nice nice LMAO. That being said, I have to fabricate a metal tray like object that will fastened to the walls on the inside of my AC unit. Those trays will allow me to slide in a pair of 14 x 25 furnace filters. That should do it I'm thinking.
Also, I have to say that the led, the precursor to Stank's. It kicked the HPS 1000 as far as production.
I'm definitely going to be making sure that my bottom leaves are all cleaned out this time. I did Wrangle my way through quite a bit of small buds. I know I can do better than that, I did spend some time on the underside of all my plants but obviously not enough. I'll be removing most leaves and buds that are not in contact with the scrog nets that are presently in place.

I wasn't hinting anything LOL. Ok maybe a little LMAO. I was mostly letting you know it was another winner. I'm a 100% on seed swap 2017.

I missed the boat on the underside this grow too. From the weights you quoted it sounds more like whining coming from you LMAO.Trying to let things be more these days. Worked great on a couple strains. Not so much on others. I was probably only a week or so early on my finally defoliate after stretch. Hope your afro engineering project works. Keeping all those tiny little creatures and such out is a hard battle.

Congrats on that harvest brother! Well done my friend. Glad that light is working for you. I bought their Spydrx Razr for my clone and seedling area. Going to be getting the Spydr 2X for my 5x5 veg tent. Essentially all three grow areas are going to Fluence in an attempt to reduce my energy footprint and electricity bill in favor of max efficiency vice drowning the areas in watts. I have my Spydrx Plus on a mover covering a 5x10 area. They are killer lights for sure.

I can only speak to what its helped do for my harvests, as well as switching to my own soil and tweaking it here and there. I am consistently getting 1.5 GPW and up yields and the quality..seriously top notch. I love thinking my soil is the big difference...but the reality is the light is probably equally responsible....with the soil.

Since Guy is busy trimming we can hijack his thread for a minute LMAO. 2 questions on those lights

It says Co2 supplements are needed. Do you add Co2?
How cool do they run?

The price is high but they should pay for themselves in a few years of lower electric bills. At least now I know how much I need to save up. Bulb replacements and a ballast here and there is a lot easier to manage LOL.

For sure guys, and of course I don't mind you guys hijacking the thread LOL. All good information here.
That being said, really all you have to do is contact the people at Fluence bioengineering. I told Van. I bought this light on a Canadian version of Kijiji. I contacted the number to ask them some questions about it and they contacted me back within 24 hours via email. Answered all the questions that I had on a used light and thanked me for purchasing and trusting their product. Seriously, I wouldn't Buy another commercially available light other than the Fluence. Their customer service is absolutely five star top notch. Also, there are two different lights, one is for CO2 supplementation and one will not do well with CO2. They can explain the difference better than I can.
I bought this one for $400 CA, new mine would be about $1000 CA.
Couple this hydro system with this lighting and BAMM, Guy can grow, lmao!

As far as the temperature, at my canopy, directly 24in under my light I'm running at about 73 f lights on.

Thanks for the support guys, and Jackalope, the seeds are in the ........ as of today.

Leaving for the sunny south on Saturday for a week too. My son is gonna water my mothers and walk the dogs. The hydro system needs nothing when the plants are so small. Great time to get away, try that with soil plants!

Thanks Guy. I will definitely look into that. Can't find a good enough emoji that has its tongue out for the soil comment LMAO.

I am never going to use extra Co2 so that is important to me. From what you say it is like everything else. Going straight to the source is the best way for good info. I forgot light people can talk now like seed makers can. What a wonderful world it has become LOL.

Thanks Guy. I will definitely look into that. Can't find a good enough emoji that has its tongue out for the soil comment LMAO.

I am never going to use extra Co2 so that is important to me. From what you say it is like everything else. Going straight to the source is the best way for good info. I forgot light people can talk now like seed makers can. What a wonderful world it has become LOL.
I don't use CO2. My yields are more than enough I don't need to squeeze more out of it by adding more money. The temps from the lights are probably some of the best you will encounter. Very little energy wasted in heat....which was actually a bit of a problem for me in the dead of the winter (I needed the heat in my basement....ended up adding a bigger dehumidifier in order to raise the temps). So where everyone seems to be fighting heat, I wanted more of it.

I will likely be adding their Spydr2x to my veg tent this weekend. 800 bucks for the 330 watt version......will cut 200 watts from my electric bill and improve my coverage. Fluence also has a dimmer switch you can buy and control several lights with. I have one but I haven't really used it since I only flower with the Spydrx Plus and have no need to drop that power. But if you are going to veg under it....no need to run it full bore. Drop that puppy to 50% and veg and save a bunch of money on your electricity bill.

Oh I forgot. Thanks can't wait
For sure buddy, they're on their way as of yesterday.
I did a kinda comparison grow last round. 2 of each strain under each light. The BML kicked the ass of my HPS 1000. I was completely shocked to be honest. Like Van, I needed the heat in winter, so I bought the 1000 to help in that department. Now that winters over, the HPS must go into storage. It's now time for my 3 board QB setup to try keeping up. That being said, I have had issues with my QBs dimmer switch. Last night, I rewired it and eliminated it. I use the same digital timer for my BML and my QB light. What was happening was the timer was turning the dimmer on on my QB light but the light wasn't being activated within the dimmer. I knew this was a problem, I've been manually going out and turning my light on for the past three or four days while I figured out what to do but last night I had enough with my vacation eminent so I decided to eliminate the dimmer. Since I will only ever be flowering with my QB, no reason to turn it down, as Van just discussed.
If my QB doesnt perform well enough, I'll be buying another Fluenze, hands down!

I definitely see one of those lights in my future. Won't be for a while as I need to save up for that one LOL. Knowing what my next grow will look like might help LOL. Still the lower wattage will help so I know I need one.

Thanks a lot. There might be more, I just needed to find one light I knew worked. From the sound of this light it will be perfect

Back
Top Bottom