guys im so happy

stoned snake

i checked today and my 2 plants are bouth ladies=)its almost over
i can see the hairs on the tops of them i cant describe the happyness
lol i want to thank you all for your help with my grow it was my first grow and i couldnt have done it without you now a couple more months and i will have big buds that i will smoke with my friends

lol im not sellign my shit jsut keeping it and smokign by myself cause id rathr not get in troubel=) and its MY weed i spent so much time workign on it it would be a shame to seel it
ok so thats it i just wanted to thank eveyone i cant remember all names but ty and ranjer danger i will dedicate this crop to your memory

congrats on the girls.

props to the dedication...

Thats exactly what you should do with homegrown, smoke it yourself and share it with friends. Never put a price on what you've grown. Thats the difference between spiritual life affirming growing and growing commercially for profit.

^ dude couldnt have said it better there are so much of my emotions in those girls that to sell them would break my heart

It is a wonderful feeling I know. I have two ladies in the woods - my first grow. To be self-sufficient is a wonderful feeling.

hmm i havent named them but i think i got a couple of names il go do that rite now

Back
Top Bottom