Gypsy58 2021 Journal

Your in flower i tend not to mess to much after the 3rd week of flower other than the odd fan leaf.IF it was me
i would take of most of the pop corn at the bottom.But in your shoes i would just leave it. its not going to hurt
her at all.But cutting to much could cause u problems at this stage.Happy growning ;)

PS. if you must everthing under your blue support cable/string BUT my advice leave it now.

Your in flower i tend not to mess to much after the 3rd week of flower other than the odd fan leaf.IF it was me
i would take of most of the pop corn at the bottom.But in your shoes i would just leave it. its not going to hurt
her at all.But cutting to much could cause u problems at this stage.Happy growning ;)

PS. if you must everthing under your blue support cable/string BUT my advice leave it now.
Thank you Skunksa. All your help is much appreciated

@Gypsy58 overall I think she looks great.

What light cycle are you on?

Also, Your net is a little high and loose.

Tok..
@Tokin Roll
20210512_150426.jpg
20210512_150406.jpg
20210512_150354.jpg
Ok, so I went to Lowe's and got the PVC and the fittings I needed to make a frame. Got the net stretched pretty tight. Brought the netting down 5in.

Start getting the branch spread out under the net.

Care is needed when moving the branches under the net and bending.

Most of the time it just tucking, but I think you may have to weave a couple branches for support.

Separate the branch as far apart as you can from each other.

You are doing an excellent job, where are you in the veg cycle?

Start getting the branch spread out under the net.

Care is needed when moving the branches under the net and bending.

Most of the time it just tucking, but I think you may have to weave a couple branches for support.

Separate the branch as far apart as you can from each other.

You are doing an excellent job, where are you in the veg cycle?
She is not in veg. She is in flower

She is 4 months old and with the help of a lot of you, I may have her back on track... I did a little super cropping and pulled her branches down and weaved them through the netting. This what I did a couple days ago.
20210520_151436.jpg
20210520_153035.jpg
20210520_151432.jpg

This is what she looks like today
20210522_120720.jpg
20210522_120757.jpg
20210522_120738.jpg
20210522_120724.jpg

Do you have any light bleed cause i would expect your lady to have alot more going on at this point. 13th of april
till now is along time with no real buds on your lady Looks like just new growth btw.

@skunksa Yes, that is that I thought myself. But I just started her back on nutes. The tent I have her in is a 7x9 tarp lined in mylar thermal blankets. I went out and got a couple photos. This is my make shift tent.
20210527_161747.jpg
20210527_161727.jpg

Here it is with the lights off.
20210527_161635.jpg
20210527_161627.jpg

If u see light its not a good thing i wold stay out the room lights out , im hoping your a night grower.
That would help things but she should have alot more growth/buds by now got to be something. All
signs point to not going into flower due to light bleed.

If u see light its not a good thing i wold stay out the room lights out , im hoping your a night grower.
That would help things but she should have alot more growth/buds by now got to be something. All
signs point to not going into flower due to light bleed.
Does the height of the light really matter or is height requirement

I would use the recomended manufacturer high till you get to know your plants well. If light can get out
light can normally get in Is what i have found my friend.When i have used something sim it was in a loft
no windows and light tigh loft door. And a self made tent like yours. And its the game all growers play
how close can i get the light without stressing my plant more light bigger buds or white bleached fox
tail bud cause it was to close.

I would use the recomended manufacturer high till you get to know your plants well. If light can get out
light can normally get in Is what i have found my friend.When i have used something sim it was in a loft
no windows and light tigh loft door. And a self made tent like yours. And its the game all growers play
how close can i get the light without stressing my plant more light bigger buds or white bleached fox
tail bud cause it was to close.
I guess i am going to go check the specs and adjust. Thank you

5-28-21
Didn't need any feed today so I sprayed her with foliar. Checked her bud sites and still nothing. Don't understand why she hasn't started to bud up yet. Not finding and sucker branches and she is growing good. I will give her till the end of June and if she hasn't started by then I will just pull her up and start over.
20210528_125148.jpg
20210528_125145.jpg
20210528_125142.jpg
20210528_125135.jpg

I would try find your problem before going again. plants dont just not flower my friend.
Try sitting in your grow space and someone open the door to it do or normal stuff
you would do when its lights out if u see lighst so does your ladies and thats your problem.
Thats if you have not already counted light bleed out. Also would be careful spraying lights on
can burn your leaves some. Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom