H&G Nutes Question

Th3Grow3rNooB

Im currently using there line with there Cocos, the stuff is pure magic, however i left out 2 things from there lineup thanks to advice from the bloke in store who was pretty honest.

Top Shooter or Shooting Powder ? I understand you are meant to use one or the other, but as he put it, its for experienced growers or things may go wrong lol. Are the results of this stuf worth having a practice run with if anyone has any experience ? they say it increases yields by 20% but we all know the bollocks sales pitches everyone throws out <_<

EDIT: Top Shooter | House & Garden | Premium Quality Dutch Plant Nutrients & Stimulants The product incase anyone is unsure what im on about, im using BUD XL, can see visible results already! ( Not sure if it takes sugars from leaves and adds to flowers/fruit ) LMAO, more bollocks probz.

Not sure of the actual base fertilizer they use, but it's probably just mono potassium phosphate, or potassium sulfate, or a mix of the two to make it a "proprietary blend". You can pick up a kg of each for around $13 and have enough for years depending on your op. I personally use the mpk and potassium sulfate with some good results.

Ahh got ya mate thanks very much. Under my lighting and room enviroment etc, i cant see how it could improve it by that much then. I am curious though :p

top shooter is very powerful and I wouldn't use it if you are still learning. to be honest I don't rate h+g well apart from roots excellurator. you will never get the best results following a single nutrient line and its best to mix the best items from diff companies. top shooter used properly definitely will increase quality and yield but it can burn your crop just as quick. the most important thing is to have lots of light and loads of airflow, if you want to increase crops quality and yield. the problem with the top shooter is its difficult to manage your ec when using it and it doesn't mix well either so id def avoid in any recirculating hydro set up. Id use buddhas tree advanced meta boost and p/k, simple to use and will give you superior results.

no problem. def use the roots excellurator as in my opinion its one of the very best root stims on the market, especially when combined with great white mycorrhizae, voodoo juice, carboload and sensizym. the speed the roots grow and strength of them is phenomenal, which means bigger better buds. most of my supplementation goes towards root development, the way I see it is if i build an engine like a Bugatti Veyron it will allow me to give it the powerful fuel to have legendary plants. ;)

I see what yoi are saying. I have also found roots excel to be a level above the rest. I will note mate, that the bloke at my hydro shops seems to be really honest and sincerly wants me to have a good grow from hos recommendations. When i started this nute lineup, i hit him up about Canna products as it is all the rage. He laughed at me, said 12 months ago he would of agreed? Takes me to a display shelf to show me CannaZym from 8 months back, to Cannazym now. Same bottle same everything. The noteable difference was the obvious dilution of tje product in its more recent form. He said dont be fooled its not just him going of colour. He used it for years and said that H&G Multizym is 10x better right now, and the new saying on the hydro market around here right now is " Canna you get ripped off " try it, and see.

Not sure of the actual base fertilizer they use, but it's probably just mono potassium phosphate, or potassium sulfate, or a mix of the two to make it a "proprietary blend". You can pick up a kg of each for around $13 and have enough for years depending on your op. I personally use the mpk and potassium sulfate with some good results.

Walter melon, have you run the MPK alone with any good results?

I've got my hands on some and will be adding it to this flowering cycle, but no potassium sulfate yet.

I should not i recently just dropped H&G's Bud XL. It does a half decent job but tbh not worth it with other stuff out there.

I just moved onto Sensi Pro Bio Diesel, im using the Marine CaMg and its its quite shocking at how heavy and fast this stuff acts, ive been told Bio Diesel is just as good, lets hope.

If i have no luck with this bloom enchancer, which i doubt. I will move to pk13-14 mix, simple standard.

Back
Top Bottom