H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Where is the cheapest extractohol ??:morenutes:

You can order it from there website Welcome to Extractohol - Premium Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol That Extracts it All!

This is the best price ive found for anyone that even sells high proof etoh in gallon size. Normally the 200 proof is like industrial size 5 gal or so. I find 200 proof much better then ever clear but im in cali and only have acces to the weak stuff but either way from what ive read 200 proof give better results then the 190. The issue with 190 is there is still too much water in it but its better then anything else in a pinch

Lol ive looked at some nice ones but the price stops me.

Same here lol! One day hopefully.

i picked off a seed from the purple gsc and put it in water. If i get a tap root ill harvest the gsc and afghan

20170614_172848.jpg
20170614_172923.jpg

The only thing is i had a few issues with lights coming on at night so im not sure if one of the accidental stress hermies blew a load onto the purp gsc. It gives me a reason to get my raddwc in gear. I think if i had regs they wouldn't hqve hermied so easily as well. So i am worried this strain will be hermie prone.

Looking forward to that! Are you doing a new thread?

Im worried that since the other girls turned so easy that these will too and i should just go reg. I keep going back and forth on it but def if it hermies without stress its out. If i do a full grow and they hermie i will not be happy. This was a test grow so i dont really care but just worried about fem seeds in General. I dont think gsc has hermied on me before but ive had other ones do it. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst i guess. Which is fine because i want to do NN x GDP really bad. Thinking of calling it Purple Knight

So went to purchase my extractohol and they add a $25 hazmat fee which is fine but then add a $13 shipping fee. I think the total was about $120 after everything tacked on so its comparable in price to other brands of high proof alcohol.

Im going to see if my brother can bring me some 190 ever clear. He lives out of state so shouldn't be an issue. Should be much cheaper and although its not as ideal as 200 proof it will still produce nice oil.

Back
Top Bottom