H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

1498020386778332931772.jpg

Gsx xtrm x gsc xtrm. Will probaby put together a simple dewey system and get the box semi setup to flower in. Cant wait to see how the smoke is. Hope she is worth continueing! Have a lot of seeds.

My extractohol is being held hostage by fucking fedex!!! They will only deliver between 12-2pm or i can go to a few cities over to pacoima and pick it up. Yeah, fuck that. $13 for shipping and $25 for hazmat and they want ME to go get it. :rofl::rofl:

Ill flower out the gsc and start gdp and nn soon

My extractahol came yesterday while i was at work, the fedex driver came to my work and asked if i wanted to take it there. He agreed to deliver today, im off today so will be home. I got lucky big time.

Oh hey pw get going im almost done!! This Afghan is slowing me down!!

Hey man i just smoked some of that loc Afghan!!! I need an emoji with crosses over the eyes. Its seeded and i harvested early but some how its really good. Its so heavy i can feel it in my whole body. The taste was incredible and i dried this thing to a crisp. On purpose for oil but still wow! The quality is unlike anything ive smoked. I am loving Afghan!! I think ill need a mom

Oh hey pw get going im almost done!! This Afghan is slowing me down!!

Hey man i just smoked some of that loc Afghan!!! I need an emoji with crosses over the eyes. Its seeded and i harvested early but some how its really good. Its so heavy i can feel it in my whole body. The taste was incredible and i dried this thing to a crisp. On purpose for oil but still wow! The quality is unlike anything ive smoked. I am loving Afghan!! I think ill need a mom
Last summer, I put out two 2 foot high bushes of afghan , both free seeds, and both turned male at about 5 ft. tall !!

Back
Top Bottom