H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

Thanks fellas'...Sticky... lake trout, rainbow trout, and salmon are the main sport fish species round these parts...whitefish and herring are the bread and butter for commercial fishermen, although there aren't too many left here anymore, mostly due to cut quota's by the governing body...there are a few places where you will find speckled trout, walleye and northern pike, but you would be hard pressed to fill a limit...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Thanks fellas'...Sticky... lake trout, rainbow trout, and salmon are the main sport fish species round these parts...whitefish and herring are the bread and butter for commercial fishermen, although there aren't too many left here anymore, mostly due to cut quota's by the governing body...there are a few places where you will find speckled trout, walleye and northern pike, but you would be hard pressed to fill a limit...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
hell that's a nice assortment of fish a guy could get and you got it rite there do you ever put a line with some bait and just let it sit rite there and see what happens can you tell I like the lakeside pics to have a good one hook!:)

hell that's a nice assortment of fish a guy could get and you got it rite there do you ever put a line with some bait and just let it sit rite there and see what happens can you tell I like the lakeside pics to have a good one hook!:)

...no, actually I haven't here...kinda a hands on guy when it comes to fishing...although, when the boys get together for a walleye adventure, sometimes it's safer to stay on shore than get in a boat, if Ya know what I mean...;):laugh:...but yeah, then hook up a bobber rig and misbehave with an eye kept on the rod every now and then...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Good Evenin' Ya'll!...nice day here today...shoulda' been out on the water...no rest for the wicked I suppose tho'...forgot there was a scheduled power outage this morning,...( a lil double bubble bonus for Hydro One linesmen:rolleyes:) so went to town for a few hours after sticking the photo girlz outside for their first taste of natural environment...just as well...I've decided to put the baby girlz into 1's for a couple/few weeks before final up pot into the 7's and 15's, and the 1's were still a lil' too wet...but I did manage to get everything ready and it should happen in the next couple days...aside from preparing dinner for company tonight( smoked Ham, Ribs, Bacon/cheddar scalloped potatoes and Caesar salad) I did manage to snap some pics...

...couple group shots of photo's outside...7 of the 9 are 3 weeks since put in dirt...the durban Poison and smaller Blue dream are 2 weeks since hitting dirt...

...individual shots...

...My tomato's are being grown in the same soil mix, and the raised bed veggie garden has been fed all previous "grow" soils with the exception of last year...both are doing well, though the the veggie garden has been slowed by a horrendous Spring...

...pots are ready and waiting for the photo girlz...

...hope everyone had a Great weekend!...and for those who have to go to werk' tomorrow, have a good week...stay safe...work hard...play hard...cheerz...h00k..:rollit:

Safer onshore.. I had a 10-foot jon boat/car topper awhile back. Thing only had 4 inch freeboard. Sat low as hell.. Well one day it was hella calm on San Franciso, I took it, with a 3 HP, and rode up to the Oakland Bay Bridge and took a pic of me touching the pillars. Then I hauled ass back to close to shore and fished for sturgeon or leopard sharks. Leopard Shark is really tasty. No bones cept the spine.

Nice array of seedlings. Man sure looks pretty. And hella good looking setup in the raised beds.

FFS!!...:eek:3/4's thru' an update and the puter crashed...:(...anyways...a lil' change of plans...Yesterday was moving day for the photo girlz...the roots were not bad, but not what I've come to expect after this amount of time...decided to skip the 1 gallon up pot and go straight to final pots...thinkin' I can jump start these girlz' in the bigger pots, and time continues to be at a premium these days...few more days at the daughters house, and it should be as done as its gonna' be done...anyone considering reno's on an older home that someone has fooked with...be prepared!...always surprises and a test of patience...mine is wearing thin...lolool...:p......so...some pics from yesterday...

...roots(all were pretty much the same...

...girlz up potted outside...

...girlz up potted inside their new home...

a quick look in the Auto cabinet...

...Delicious Candy...

...Sugar Momma # 1...putting on some weight...

...got the eyes in the sky...Smile Yer' on Candid camera!...;)...

...with the move, I had to play God, and play with lights......the photo girlz ended up having a very long day before settling into their new schedule...lights on at 7 p.m. and off at 11 a.m....their previous was on at 6 a.m. and off at 12 a.m. ...don't anticipate any issues with that...

...I do have 1 concern tho'...just came in from outside, and one of my tomato plants had aphids...:eek:...due to the light change up the girlz spent about 8 hours in the greenhouse...frikken nursery plants!...we normally start everything from seed, but given the weather this year...bought babies...could be worse...they are more easily dealt with...will be keeping an eagle eye on the girlz for the next lil' bit...trials and tribulations...I can do without them!...:laugh:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Hooks, whats happening.... Seems you been busier than I thought... First off absolutely LOVE the new Spring view... Very nice.... The babes are coming along well, and the mommas are good LOOKING... On the SM, I grew one fairly recently, and I cant tell by your pic, but mine stayed kinda short... Maybe 40 inches with the pot... Without early topping... Not an Auto, kinda confused me, yield was decent I guess.. As I remember... Getting crowded up in the ol' SHOP huh... LOVE that too... Green days bud, glad to see you are up and running full bore... Green days ... .and to all

...Thanks Sticky...be glad when the reno is over...been a lil' stressful...not exactly what I planned for my Golden Years...but, keeps me busy...guess that's a good thing!??..:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
your a good man hook helping your daughter out is a good thing keeping busy is good I hope you take pics if you catch a fish sounds like your going to have some time for the finer things in life bud!:)

Back
Top Bottom