H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

Works great!!!!

Welcome Bonsai and JM!...kinda' thought I would get this started tonight...but...such is life...Manana it is!?...get comfortable fellas'...like last year this will be a 2 stage grow...details to follow...in the meantime...Coors and Carling are on Ice...Purple Mexican and Malawi Gold are in the bud bowl...glad to have Ya'll aboard!...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

OK...so as I said yesterday...I will be doing like last year, starting a few freebie auto's(Thanks Sherry and Gorilla seeds) while I have some soil cooking for a bit for the photos I'm gonna' run...I'm gonna need some time anyways to try and make a final decision on what I'm gonna run...:hmmmm::rofl:...

I'm using soil from last year that was amended with fresh gypsum, bone meal, blood meal and glacial rock dust before I left the country in January...Yesterday I also mixed in some fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, Mycos and kelp meal...

I'll be using 5 gallon plastic pails for the autos, for no particular reason other than they are narrower and taller than the 7 gallon soft pots, which also allows me to run three instead of two...once I got the soil in the pails, I watered in about four and a half gallons of water/humic acid mixture between the three of them...

Yesterday, I put 2 Sugar Mamas and 1 Delicious Candy between paper towels...no action yet...the towels were a little drier than I prefer this morning, not bone dry, but drier than I'd like...hopefully see some sprouts by tomorrow...

I've got 300 true watts of CFL's available to light them up...thats way more than I need for young ones...so we'll see...assuming germination is successful, these girlz will stay in the basement till temps are more stable before going out to the grow shed...I took down the hillbilly light I threw together last year(although it worked well) and will be running three LEDs...2 UFO's and 1GroWant(courtesy of George and GroWant...gotta love these monthly contests!!)...so on to some pics...

...mixing soil

...pails/lights

...old light
...new lights

...2 Sugar Mommas and 1 Delicious Candy

...so, thats about it now...pretty boring stuff right now, but gotta' start somewhere...Have a great week...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Oooooo upgrades...... nice new shiny gadgets. I like new toys.

I have read rumors that taller pots are better for auto's, so good call. May help them turn into monsters. You plan to top them at all, or going all natural?

Welcome Jack and TB to my lil' corner of the mag...hoping for another successful grow with a bunch of new strains...the grow shed is pretty much ready to go...

...the weather, however, is not...

...props to Rooster for my calendar, which will help to document certain aspects of the grow...

...thanks again for stopping by...let the good times roll...:yahoo:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Welcome Jack and TB to my lil' corner of the mag...hoping for another successful grow with a bunch of new strains...the grow shed is pretty much ready to go...

I bow to the shed master......WOW is she nice :adore:

...the weather, however, is not...

Still a nice location when the weather does change!!!!

...props to Rooster for my calendar, which will help to document certain aspects of the grow...

...thanks again for stopping by...let the good times roll...:yahoo:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Rooster out did himself. Love the Avatar....... and the calendar!!!

Thanks fellas'...Good to see Ya' UA!,,,:thumb::high-five:...well I had proof of life from one of the girlz this morning...:cheer:...Delicious Candy popped a tap and is now in a pail...hoping the Sugar Mammas make an appearence shortly, or have to decide plan B...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Front row, dam no wonder every one tries to get in early, look at all the comfy chairs to choose from.

Chairs?! I'm heading to the lakeshore. Brought my pole, lol. Yikes, maybe not. Err... I better bring my jacket.

Remember, I'm still available for night watchman and daytime fish feeder.

I know the LED in the middle is 80 watts, how much power do the other two use? And while I'm thinking about it, what's that red(?) bulb in your hillbilly fluoro reflector setup?

I'd wish you good luck, but I've seen your past grows - you don't need it ;) . Ah, screw it, I'll do so anyway: Good luck, bro!

HtH did someone produce a calendar for the cannabis crowd and forget that 4/20 is a multiverse-wide holiday, LOFL?

BtW, what's for dinner?

I'm jumping right in!

Back
Top Bottom