H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

Would love to sit in on this as well! Glad I caught the start of it! So hard trying to catch up. Hope you dont mind me grabbing a seat.

I just noticed the link to your current grow in your .SIG is not actually a live link, lol. If you want to fix that, replace it with this:
Code:
[URL='https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/ff-soil-nuts-420-blue-dream-2018.444127/']FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018[/URL]

Just copy everything within the above code box and paste it into your .SIG edit box, then save your work. It'll look exactly the same, but people will be able to click on it and go directly to post #1 in your journal.

:nomo:...Mornin' and welcome aboard Conrad, TS and Woody...as well, Philly...grab a seat anywhere...This morning, both the sugar momma's have popped tap roots...:cheer:...they will be going in their pails later today and hopefully all three will be popping their heads out of the soil in a few days...

Yeah TS...will be a bit before any casting from shore....this spring has been less than desirable...typically the steelhead run would be underway by now...prolly at least a couple more weeks!...got flurries in the forecast tomorrow and single digit temps:eek:...FFS!!...If I recall, those UFO's pull about 130 watts apiece...I'm gonna plug the three into a kill o watt later and find out...that hillbilly light put out 250 watts plus the 85 watt CFL, so had enough horsepower for the cabinet(roughly 2X4)...I found that red bulb in the shed and threw it in for shitz and giggles...

...appreciate everyone coming by and am looking forward to having some fun along along the way...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

I just noticed the link to your current grow in your .SIG is not actually a live link, lol. If you want to fix that, replace it with this:
Code:
[URL='https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/ff-soil-nuts-420-blue-dream-2018.444127/']FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018[/URL]

Just copy everything within the above code box and paste it into your .SIG edit box, then save your work. It'll look exactly the same, but people will be able to click on it and go directly to post #1 in your journal.
Thank you so much for point that out! I did as you suggested hopefully it worked?

Thank you so much

Like the sign above the urinal states, "We aim to please - you aim, too, please."

(The sign above the one beside it states, "In case of nuclear war, duck under this urinal - it aint never been hit!")

...and then there were three...

...environment is OK...humidity could be a lil' higher, but I'm not worried about it right now...

...now we wait...:cool:...and while we do, I just want to relate a short story...Don't use Staples Repair Services!!...a couple of you might remember, my computer died while in Mexico...:(...I brought it to them because that's where missus h00k bought it and she couldn't find paperwork or remember if she bought extended warranty...suspected motherboard or even hard drive...:hmmmm:...but wanted a diagnosis(60 bucks upfront)...the three day timeline turned into a week with no word...went in to find out WTF!??...I was told they couldn't diagnose it in house and had to send it away and they tried to contact me...LIE!...my voicemail works just fine!...anyway, I've been busy upon my return, so I said whatever send it...2 weeks later...again, no word...went in again, and the frikken thing hadn't moved!...FFS!!...needless to say...Jekyll turned to Hyde cause they wanted to keep my 60 bucks and resend it...Not in this life time!!...after a tirade with a snot nosed "manager" left with my puter and my 60 bucks in my pocket...brought it to a mom/pop repair service I have used in the past...just got it back today...WORKING!!...:cheer::cheer:...apparently, just a hard reset, and she's baaaack!...oh!, and for only 35 bucks!...these old eyes are jumping for joy!!...lessons learned?...don't always think the worst, and go with your gut!...

...like many journals, this will occasionally go off topic...please roll with it, especially when TS or Woody get on a roll...:rofl:...or the fishing's good...or another buck is taken...anyway...have a great week...we're on the downside Manana...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

I bow to the shed master......WOW is she nice :adore:

Still a nice location when the weather does change!!!!

Rooster out did himself. Love the Avatar....... and the calendar!!!
Thats crazy so close to the water

Heidi hi! Bilbos sitting right here. I second the good call on the taller containers. I heard the same info and thats what I plan for with my first autos. Not for a couple months though. Good luck. Cant wait to see what they turn out like.

Heidi hi! Bilbos sitting right here. I second the good call on the taller containers. I heard the same info and thats what I plan for with my first autos. Not for a couple months though. Good luck. Cant wait to see what they turn out like.

Welcome Bilbo...last year was first time with autos, and went with 7 gal. softies...more than enuff' root space, but an unimpressive yield...however to note...it was just CFL lighting and also my first attempt at LOS...I ran 2 Malawi Gold Autos under leds with the photos in stage two of my grow and got 6 zips between the two...one around 2, and the other, 4, which also won a NOTM...glad to have Ya' here and good luck when Ya' get going...drop a link when Ya' do...

That's crazy so close to the water

Yeah...that's my front yard!...can't imagine living away from water...we did once consider selling when kids were young and trips to town for extra curricular activities became a PITA!...but we weathered that, and now my ashes will be put out front and in the Pacific at our happy place in Mexico...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Welcome Bilbo...last year was first time with autos, and went with 7 gal. softies...more than enuff' root space, but an unimpressive yield...however to note...it was just CFL lighting and also my first attempt at LOS...I ran 2 Malawi Gold Autos under leds with the photos in stage two of my grow and got 6 zips between the two...one around 2, and the other, 4, which also won a NOTM...glad to have Ya' here and good luck when Ya' get going...drop a link when Ya' do...

Yeah...that's my front yard!...can't imagine living away from water...we did once consider selling when kids were young and trips to town for extra curricular activities became a PITA!...but we weathered that, and now my ashes will be put out front and in the Pacific at our happy place in Mexico...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
Will do my friend. I got some photos going now link in my signature :p Just put one into flip nearly a week ago already starting to see pistils im so excited lol.

Don't use Staples Repair Services!!

Of course not. Find a twelve-year old neighbor boy and offer him $20 to fix your computer. He'll find problems you didn't even know about. (It might come back with a linux OS on it, though ;) .) I made a fair pile of change up through my early 30s doing stuff like that, and I used to do freebies for little old ladies and po' folks.

Of course, when one is in a foreign country, in a tourist spot, one's options in that regard might be limited.

BtW, at least a couple times each year I read articles about "computer technicians" at (mostly) big box stores getting nailed for installing malicious software on customers computers. Often it's the "activate web cam on hot chick's laptop" type, but that's how a lot of botnets get built, too. And, usually, there's a line in the article like "...authorities say he did this hundreds of times before getting caught."

Me, I'd stick with the neighbor kids.

like many journals, this will occasionally go off topic...please roll with it, especially when TS or Woody get on a roll...:rofl:

Err... Yeah, what he said ;) .

Hey @Jack420 : I saw that you were having trouble figuring out your .sig link, too. Copy the following and paste it into your .SIG edit box:
Code:
[URL='https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/sour-d-run-with-alien-og-dwc-in-flower.418956/'][B][SIZE=7]Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower[/SIZE][/B][/URL]

That should do it. I made the text bold and really large, like it appears now. Let me know if that's not how you like it.

BtW, how do you like that Alien OG? I have a seed or two (no idea as to breeder or whether or not it's feminized; received as a gift) and am thinking about growing it this year. Is it as potent as some reports state? How strong is the odor when growing/flowering? And what's it like? I suppose it could absolutely reek of citrus, incense, perfume, or even cat p!ss (lol) and my neighbors would simply shake their heads and ignore it. But even a milder level of "skunk funk," classic hash, et cetera and they'd figure it out real quick.

Welcome Jack and TB to my lil' corner of the mag...hoping for another successful grow with a bunch of new strains...the grow shed is pretty much ready to go...

...the weather, however, is not...

...props to Rooster for my calendar, which will help to document certain aspects of the grow...

...thanks again for stopping by...let the good times roll...:yahoo:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
Hook I have to say you home looks like most of my dreams of happy places!!!

Back
Top Bottom