H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

I think I may want to move into that grow room, nice, very nice.

hehehe...tends to get a bit crowded in there...:rofl:...but I am learning my lesson...was hoping to get a better HVAC system in place, but might not happen till post harvest or next spring...we'll see:hmmmm:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

We could just put a little sand on the floor, spread the girls around a bit..... Oh ya girls, sand, big nugs... Oops Sorry my mind was heading in another direction.

I'm here Hook. Damn, page 3. I'll sit here in the back and enjoy the trip.

:passitleft:

hehehe...Welcome Bud!...get comfortable(I see an empty chair with an ObusForm still available in the second row...:rofl:)...will prolly be October before it winds down...but some fun and distractions along the way...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Welcome Buck!...take all the notes Ya' wan't...bear in mind...this is only my second attempt at LOS, but based on last year...I know I'm in the ball park...I'm not big on regimen...slurry test my soil to start...anything more than 6 and less than 7 is good for me(that's litmus results)...never owned a pen...don't plan on it...VanStank and BobBrown are a couple fellas' to follow as well for LOS info!...my plan is, next season to run Doc's kit and see how it compares to what I've been able to accomplish on my own...given the results of my Brix Buddies, seems to be an avenue to explore...anyways...starting to drift...Duggs...where Ya' at...:hmmmm::laugh:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

I see how it is, Nobody Invites the Fat Old Guy to the BBQ huh???.... Well I Never...and such... Eh Since I am already here might as well pull up a chair.... Psst any hamburgers left...??? Looking good Doc. Man you got the hella view, I have similar conditions to wake up to... I find it remarkably comforting..... This One should keep me busy, and entertained..
:rollit:

Welcome Buck!...take all the notes Ya' wan't...bear in mind...this is only my second attempt at LOS, but based on last year...I know I'm in the ball park...I'm not big on regimen...slurry test my soil to start...anything more than 6 and less than 7 is good for me(that's litmus results)...never owned a pen...don't plan on it...VanStank and BobBrown are a couple fellas' to follow as well for LOS info!...my plan is, next season to run Doc's kit and see how it compares to what I've been able to accomplish on my own...given the results of my Brix Buddies, seems to be an avenue to explore...anyways...starting to drift...Duggs...where Ya' at...:hmmmm::laugh:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
I use drops. They're running out and I have litmus paper as back up. Why spend all that money when weve had the cheapest easiest solution for yeeeeeaars that doesnt need calibrating or anything?. I probably will get one eventually but for the minute while im still poor... Im good lol

I use drops. They're running out and I have litmus paper as back up. Why spend all that money when weve had the cheapest easiest solution for yeeeeeaars that doesnt need calibrating or anything?. I probably will get one eventually but for the minute while im still poor... Im good lol

I have some little powder caps I use on occasion, but the paper is convenient and cheap(my middle name...lolool)...one thing I might buy is a refractometer...relatively cheap and would satisfy curiosity...

I see how it is, Nobody Invites the Fat Old Guy to the BBQ huh???.... Well I Never...and such... Eh Since I am already here might as well pull up a chair.... Psst any hamburgers left...??? Looking good Doc. Man you got the hella view, I have similar conditions to wake up to... I find it remarkably comforting..... This One should keep me busy, and entertained..
:rollit:

Welcome Hacks...Yeah I never tire of the view...well maybe in the winter I do a little, so I swap it out for the Pacific coast of Mexico:cool:...burgers are gone...my own hot wings tonight tho':drool:...

Alien is a kilker strain sorry so late

Hey Jack!:ciao:...got no Alien, but a whack of others to make my decision tougher for the photo stage of this grow...I know for sure I will be doing 2 versions of Caramelo...making the short list so far...Durban Poison, White Widow, Panama X Malawi, Blue Dream, Tutankhamen, Purple Envy, Gwaui, Congo X Kali China, and Cotton Candy...decisions, decisions...:hmmmm:...:laugh:...
now ya see pg3 is the place to be, hope to be h00k-ing a load of good info, nice ta meet ya mr.H...:ciao:

:ciao: Smeegs...I hope to be hooking a steel-head soon...once this damn ice leaves!...there's a small creek a couple hundred feet down the road, and no sign of them yet...nice to meet you as well...

So one of my 65 watt CFL's died, so now its three 65's and three 23's providing the light...speaking of which, will be running 18/6..
I put the LED's out in the auto cabinet on a kill o watt and they're only drawing 215 watts...coulda sworn the UFO's drew 130, but thats what I get from both, and 85 from the GroWant...the fan on the GroWant is super quiet...oh well, if need be, I have some 85 watt 6500k CFL's I can add...
...also fired up the LED's in the big room, and they all survived the winter...there are nine lights in there of varying wattages...will get some pics up later...

...basement shot

...the girlz...looking pretty ridiculous in the pails...:rofl:

...environment this morning

...Thats about it for today...everyone have a great night and enjoy the weekend...I will...

...Cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Whats the cure on that ?

thats some of my Malawi auto...was jarred for a couple months, then vacu-sealed for about three months...I was gonna re hydrate and cob some, but this is pretty nice as is...used some Purple Mexican and Incredible Bulk for a few cobs...haven't tasted yet...they're about a month in husks now...since it was re hydrated herb, don't know what to expect...don't stand a chance if Ya' don't buy a ticket...:laugh:...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

ill just pull up this chair and have a seat watch the show im a little slow hook but im all caught up love the grow shed thats sweet good growing!:cool:

Welcome Sticky...good to see Ya' here...still have some work to do inside the shed...kinda' a work in progress...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom