H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

So are you surfing on this lake? ;)

hehehe...it can be done!...My boy and his buddies used to monitor wave conditions online and drive as far as 150 miles to catch them...quite often in November:eek::eek::eek:...full wet suits gloves and boots...Crazy Kids!...:rofl:...that pic was Nicaragua...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

That sounds like real wave chasers :passitleft:

Oh,, I cant do math right now. Nice place you have. texas is warmer.

...hehe...Welcome Zinc!...Thanks...Been to Texas a couple times...albeit the retirement towns(Harlingen/Brownsville)...my father in law knew the cheapest place to eat dinner every day of the week!...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

That'd be somebody's kitchen. Preferably someone else's.

LMAO

Gotta be REAL careful down there in Texas.... They be hanging fools. I got pulled over down there once. Had a Bandito's Forever decal across the back window of the truck I was in. And I had acouple bikes in the bed. They didn't know us and me with long hair and a beard. Well they 'claimed' I crossed the center line. Pulled me and the Old Lady out and cuffed us and put us in the car. They found 13 seeds and acouple stems in the floorboards.

Came at me with a plea, if I'd plea to conspiracy to manufacture marijuana, and I'd get 7 years down in Huntsville. Get out in 5. F that shit. I did confess they was my seeds and they let the Old Lady out. But I didn't take that deal. I was going all the way to the box. After fighting the case from the county jail for 3 months, we was getting ready to select the jury, and they came with a workable plea. misdemeanor poss, with 1-year informal probation and outta state release. 5,000$ fine...... Got on a plane the next day and haven't looked back.

Hey BTW how big do waves get there? Swells? I learned to surf down in Santa Monica Ca. Waves were always 2-4' mushy as hell. But then you drive south afew miles to Huntington and on a GREAT DAY,, 10 peaks and hollow as hell in the morning with a offshore wind. Glassy. I was a kid and moved back to Indiana for abit in the dead of winter. I use to surf down the bowls that form at the freeway overpasses. And I drilled a hole in my cheap kneeboard and we'd tow it behind the snowmobiles.
GL Looking forward to seeing some of them pretty flowers you grow over there.

Gotta be REAL careful down there in Texas.... They be hanging fools. I got pulled over down there once. Had a Bandito's Forever decal across the back window of the truck I was in. And I had acouple bikes in the bed. They didn't know us and me with long hair and a beard. Well they 'claimed' I crossed the center line. Pulled me and the Old Lady out and cuffed us and put us in the car. They found 13 seeds and acouple stems in the floorboards.

Came at me with a plea, if I'd plea to conspiracy to manufacture marijuana, and I'd get 7 years down in Huntsville. Get out in 5. F that shit. I did confess they was my seeds and they let the Old Lady out. But I didn't take that deal. I was going all the way to the box. After fighting the case from the county jail for 3 months, we was getting ready to select the jury, and they came with a workable plea. misdemeanor poss, with 1-year informal probation and outta state release. 5,000$ fine...... Got on a plane the next day and haven't looked back.

Hey BTW how big do waves get there? Swells? I learned to surf down in Santa Monica Ca. Waves were always 2-4' mushy as hell. But then you drive south afew miles to Huntington and on a GREAT DAY,, 10 peaks and hollow as hell in the morning with a offshore wind. Glassy. I was a kid and moved back to Indiana for abit in the dead of winter. I use to surf down the bowls that form at the freeway overpasses. And I drilled a hole in my cheap kneeboard and we'd tow it behind the snowmobiles.

hehehe...always luv your stories Woody!...nothing out of the ordinary happened to us, other than a couple traffic stops by border patrol, looking for illegals...
Waves out front of our place will typically top out at 3 or 4 feet as we're somewhat protected...if the right SW wind blows up, there are the occasional times we see 5 to 7's...the rough water was always a pita when we drew our water from the lake...changing/cleaning filters/screens a kajillion times a day...
Used to always have a sled to go ice fishing and some trail riding...gave up all the winter sports for beaches years back...I have friends/family that live for winter...not me anymore...although you can chill some beers pretty quickly...:rofl:...

Got a couple pics of the girlz...it's been 2 weeks since the Sugar Momma's hit the dirt, and 1 day more for the Delicious Candy...all seem to be liking my soil mix, and although the SM's are a day younger than the DC, they're outpacing the DC thus far...couple more nodes, I may/may not top one of the Mommas...I dunno' quite yet...anyways...the pics...

...Sugar Momma's...

...Delicious Candy...

...it's almost over the hump day...all downhill from here for you working stiffs!...:rofl:...Cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Damn cali. Atleast you're in a safe place now lol. Prison aint the best of places anywhere but atleast here the gang element aint as bad. It exists but its quieter and thankfully not as racially aggrevated again that element exists but nowhere near as rife. Id haaate to go jail in the states. But in texas! Na im good.

hehehe...always luv your stories Woody!...nothing out of the ordinary happened to us, other than a couple traffic stops by border patrol, looking for illegals...
Waves out front of our place will typically top out at 3 or 4 feet as we're somewhat protected...if the right SW wind blows up, there are the occasional times we see 5 to 7's...the rough water was always a pita when we drew our water from the lake...changing/cleaning filters/screens a kajillion times a day...
Used to always have a sled to go ice fishing and some trail riding...gave up all the winter sports for beaches years back...I have friends/family that live for winter...not me anymore...although you can chill some beers pretty quickly...:rofl:...

Got a couple pics of the girlz...it's been 2 weeks since the Sugar Momma's hit the dirt, and 1 day more for the Delicious Candy...all seem to be liking my soil mix, and although the SM's are a day younger than the DC, they're outpacing the DC thus far...couple more nodes, I may/may not top one of the Mommas...I dunno' quite yet...anyways...the pics...

...Sugar Momma's...

...Delicious Candy...

...it's almost over the hump day...all downhill from here for you working stiffs!...:rofl:...Cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
Someone got a sweet tooth. Looking nice and healthy captain.

Norcaliwood, yep texas is tuff. sorry to hear about this, how long ago was that.

I cant reply on the waves as I am not even close to the water.

I did notice on MSN this morning, New Zealand recorded a 78' wave. that's eight freaking stories. Ball buster?

Back
Top Bottom