H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

Opppps did I do that? Imagine that ,,, good copy tho.................

hehehe...they were badass!...had the pleasure of sharing some beers and joints with them 10 or more years ago when they played a venue just down the highway from us...they had mellowed somewhat from those days...He's only 5 years older than me, but back then I woulda' guessed 20...:rofl:...rock stars don't always age gracefully...:laugh:...great show tho' and I believe they have a 50th anniversary planned for 2019/2020, although I have no idea how many/any:hmmmm: of original band will be in the lineup...A favorite cantina of ours in Maz regularly plays a lot of his tunes, starting with Who The Fuck is Alice to get the patrons fired up...cheerz Woody...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

...Thanks Woody!...my best to you and miss J...as well, a Merry Christmas to all my 420 pals!...haven't been feeling the Christmas spirit yet...day 3 with a stomach Flu...had to forego a family function yesterday, and another this morning...lots of new babies and too many elderly to risk attending and spreading the bug...kinda sucks, but Ya' play the hand Yer' dealt...Happy Holidaze to everyone!...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Least that one work,, but not the other???????? I do remember long back it made a difference which server you used to be able to post pictures..

Caught up and seen what ya'll wrote.. Most deer I ever hunted were down in Arkansas. They ran smaller as a rule. 8+ racks were considered nice,, 160-180 pounds on hoof. Depended on the woods you hunt. Down in the river bottomland, they get larger.. ALOT of pressure everywhere..... But still see some that weight out 240-60? Funny, crossbow season ran with bow. And they had a good long season different from black powder and gun. 5 and some seasons 6 tags a year back then.. Man that's been forever,, decades,, since I been back. Hell the might have outlawed hunting by now???

Sit back and hook'''' yourself up some solid eggnog and get rid of it .. Best to ya'll

...Thanks Fellas'...woke up feeling much better...thank goodness!...busy day today...just got daughter and grandson cleared out for a few hours...maybe a nap, then into the kitchen to prepare for dinner...hope Ya'll have a great day with family/friends...
...funny thing bout' the deer Woody...Teddy gave me a spank and took down the dead deer pics...can't fault him tho'...he's quite tolerant actually with off topic pics...cheerz and Merry Christmas to all...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Back
Top Bottom