H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

is it pacifico you like when your down there or is it whatever you can find lol!

...Yup, my #1 favorite...having one right now...

Do you bring your own produce down there?

...actually, no...pretty sure it wouldn't be an issue...couple cobs vacu sealed and stuck in a shampoo bottle( they sometimes have dogs at arrivals...believe it or not...:hmmmm: )...missus h00k, in no uncertain terms, said NFW!!...:eek::rofl:...so instead of 3 months of the "hot tongue and cold shoulder"treatment...just get what need here...we have a friend here who hooks us up, although it is never as good as mine...we're just about done a bag we left down here from last year, and it's much better than herb he has previously supplied...I'll be shooting him a text manana...

...:thumb:...:high-five:...:surf:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

...so I picked up a couple lights yesterday to bring home for vegging...been bringing 2 home for the past few years...always able to catch them on sale...2 for 139 peso's...

View media item 1653278
View media item 1653277
...waiting for our friend the pulmonia driver(open air taxi) to replenish our Mexican goodie tin...good for a few days yet...

View media item 1652982
...found a shop with RAW 1and1/2's, but was cerrado(closed)...manana...

...Have a great week Ya'll!!...gonna make a couple appointments tomorrow for glasses and dental stuff...2 benefits lost upon retirement, but waaay cheap here...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...apologize for the pic links...just trying to behave!...;):eek::D...

...mornin'!... :ciao:...Gonna' be starting a new journal in a couple/few weeks, but thought I would post some prelim's here...amended my bin of my soil last week...

...yesterday I mixed up my first ever batch of Doc's High Brix soil which I will be running 4 photo's in...it has to cook for at least a month, so I also threw some seeds between the wet sheets to have something to play with in the meantime...2 Dark Devil auto's and 1 A5 X Killer Haze, which I'm gonna' try and get some S1's from...these will be grown in my soil in 7 gal's inside for a bit till it's warm enuff' to go in the small cabinet out in the shed...that could be a while yet...supposed to get 10/15 cm.'s of snow Thurs/Fri, courtesy on a Colorado Low...:rolleyes::eek:...FFS!!...shouldn't hang around too long, but still frustrating as hell...not what I signed up for!...;):rofl:...

...Have great week...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

...mornin'!... :ciao:...Gonna' be starting a new journal in a couple/few weeks, but thought I would post some prelim's here...amended my bin of my soil last week...

...yesterday I mixed up my first ever batch of Doc's High Brix soil which I will be running 4 photo's in...it has to cook for at least a month, so I also threw some seeds between the wet sheets to have something to play with in the meantime...2 Dark Devil auto's and 1 A5 X Killer Haze, which I'm gonna' try and get some S1's from...these will be grown in my soil in 7 gal's inside for a bit till it's warm enuff' to go in the small cabinet out in the shed...that could be a while yet...supposed to get 10/15 cm.'s of snow Thurs/Fri, courtesy on a Colorado Low...:rolleyes::eek:...FFS!!...shouldn't hang around too long, but still frustrating as hell...not what I signed up for!...;):rofl:...

...Have great week...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
its almost here to cold my way to not as cold as you but 36 out there rite now and that's to cold imo looking forward to the flower pics good luck to ya!:)

...throwing out a quick update...the seeds I put between the sheets last tuesday, all had taps showing by wednesday night... :thumb:...put them in soil thursday...they broke ground throughout sat/sun...:yahoo:...so, a couple pics from this morning...

...A5 X Killer Haze...

...Dark Devil Auto's...

...thats about it...hurry up and wait...no rush tho'...just starting to warm up some...about 45F today...coast guard icebreaker was out all weekend trying to speed up "ice out"...got a ways to go yet...:rolleyes:...

...cheerz Ya'll...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...getting that way for me too!...gonna start looking for a cheaper place to stay next winter, so we can stay longer if weather dictates...will hate to leave the beach tho'...did see some pussy willows on Sunday when I was out for a walk...spring Is coming...sooner or later... :rolleyes:;)...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom