H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

Congrat's on the new babies, Bro! :high-five:

What are you going to use to reverse them? :hmmmm:

...gonna try CS...it was the cheapest and easiest to source on the zon.ca...was gonna make my own, but post's I was reading on voltage to use and ppm results were all over the map...if it doesn't work, I'll try harder to find STS next season...

Looking good h00k! When you start in this new journal?

...not for a couple/few weeks...kit soil should be ready around May 10th...got a road trip starting on the 24th for 5 or days, so wanna time things so the babies will be ok in the 1's during that time under my veg set up...

...cheerz guys...h00k...:hookah:...

:passitleft:

brrr it looks cold got a peach tree in the front yard all bloomed out do you get the seasons there when I lived on the n. cal coast it was winter -wind-fog summer is September then back to winter! btw babies look nice and healthy ill bet it feels good to get back at it!:)

hehehe...old saying around here...we have 3 season's...winter's coming...winter's here...and winter's going...actually,we do get all the seasons...some years all are great...others...not so much!...;):rolleyes:...although I was a winter sports enthusiast years ago...walking the beach for a few months, is much more enjoyable...
...yeah...getting my hands dirty again DOES feel good......be nice to be able to move out the shed and get in full swing...cheerz Sticky...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...just a lil' update before I fire up the 2019 journal...beauty day today...close to 70F, although it goes for a shit for the next week!... :eek::rolleyes:...it did allow me some shed time to prepare for this year's adventure...
...got the blurbles out of the small cabinet and put in 2 TS1000's...luvvin' the change up!...:yahoo:...

...so... the 3 plant's are 12 day's above ground...the DDA's went in to 5's today...the Killer will be a couple/few more week's in a 1...

...the changeover..
from this...

...to this...

...Killer...

...DDA's

...have a great weekend...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Looks like your off to the rodeo''''' over here......................

Back
Top Bottom