H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

...hehe...slower start than I anticipated, but moving forward...just as well, cause we have a road trip comin' up and wanna time the photo girlz so they're fine while we're gone...cheerz Woody... :high-five::thumb:...h00k...:hookah:...

...the girlz on Tuesday...can't see in these pics but the DDA's are throwing pistils already...:eek::hmmmm:

...Evenin' Ya'll...quick update...topped the killer on Sunday and all three got a good drink of water...they're starting to get some legs...one auto more than the other...Killer will probably get up potted this weekend to a 5 gal. pail...only have so much room in the cabinet out in the shed...speaking of which, not sure when I can get them out there without adding heat...something I don't wanna' do...
...I ran the 2 TS1000's overnight on Sunday and at 10:00 a.m. Monday, temp was only 52F, and only got worse once the lights went out at noon...long range forecast is showing some promise, but less than ideal...may push the main grow back a bit, but that might work out good for my travel plans in a couple weeks...have a great week!...

...3 weeks plus a day...

...cheerz... :thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...Moving Day! :eek:...didn't have a choice...1 DDA and the Killer maxed out the space downstairs, so I'm gonna have to add some heat to their little room in the shed and they will be going thru' a time change as well...either a long night, or a long day...:hmmmm:...
...1 DDA and the Killer are 15" from top of soil, and the other DDA about 12"...they are all kinda spindly, but it is what it is, and the Killer is going to be a selfing effort, so I'm not concerned so much with yield from her...a few pics...

...A5 Killer...

...DDA's...

...New Digs...

..."kit" soil is ready to go...just thinking about timing for our 5 day road trip starting on the 24th...once I decide, I will start the 2019 journal for the main room...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I'm tempted to drop another DDA...can't see those two amounting to much.

My buddy recently harvested a DDA. He grew it in a five-gallon GeoPot containing a mixture of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest soil, cut with 25% perlite, and spiked with half the manufacturer's suggested amount of Osmocote Plus time-release fertilizer that I'd given him (he's on disability). He only gave it water and an occasional dose of Epsom salt and ended up with two ounces of DDA bud.

I don't know whether that amount, in that really simple lazy man's setup, is at all representative of the strain. But it's a data point, lol, and maybe it will help you.

...hehehe...sorry for the confusion...the DDA's and killer are part of this years grow...a prelim I do while I wait for weather to warm up...the link I posted will follow the finish of the prelim and this year's main grow...c'mon down......h00k shitz Brix and a couple other things!?...Girlz 2019... ,,,cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Er... Hmm. Your post, meant to alleviate confusion, has confused me (but you know ol' "S." ;) ). So those plants are part of your 2019 grow. Which will be taking place in your new (2019) thread. I think, lol?

Hey, I just had some random reason to think about... former forums. Do you remember that "Lost Sock" thread that turned into an epic? I freaking LOVED that thread. In a life not known for laughter, my mailman ended up wondering WtF was going on one day when he dropped the mail in my box and heard me - and my girlfriend at the time - laughing so hard we could barely breathe. Must have thought we were on something (well, we were, but you'll have that from time to time ;) ). I even once tried searching the archives at the Wayback Machine for it, but the future protected itself against entities that archived the past (so to speak).

I guess no one else knows what I'm talking about. (Nothing new, there:rofl:.) Maybe you don't, either, it's been a while.

I still wonder how folks are doing, from time to time. Whether that motorcycle-riding punctuation mark (who is NOT a greasy biker, lol) up there is still doing well. If "Spoiled" is still as short and to the point as ever. How the robot is doing. If the wonder horse ever got back in the saddle (if so, where the **** is my link, heh?). And if that SOB who awarded me the first and only forum ban I have ever received, anywhere is still a SOB. Probably so - but so am I ;) . I even wonder how he's doing these days. Well, I hope.

Still wish I could somehow jump the border and visit your little slice of Heaven on Earth. Wish I could have done so when Pop was still alive. Worked himself ragged (and to the point of injury, many times) all his life, hoping he could finally retire with enough to get a little shack up there near water that he could drop a line in once or twice a year if/when he could leave Mom alone for a minute. Kept the dream alive through adversity, economic slumps that left everyone in the entire area wondering where their next meal was going to come from, family needs (not just his own wife and children, but everyone else's, because "go cry to D., he helps everybody, it's what he does, it doesn't matter that you're an ungrateful @sshole that nobody likes - including him - just tell him what you need, if he can't do it / doesn't have it, he'll do without in order to help you" ... kind of thing), and everything else. Would have been awesome if... He could have hung out near the water's edge and I... would have found something to interest me ;) . Who knows, maybe he'd have wandered up when it got too dark to fish and joined the circle, maybe. Lung, lymph, bone, etc. cancer finally killed that dream, and him. That's the way it goes around here, I guess. I got my friend to print out one of those outdoor pictures you posted a while back, and it's a spot of brightness on the living room wall.

Drop a line for me (and Pop) when the fish are biting, yeah? Burn one, too, while you're at it. Tell 'em all that I said... Fook, I don't know, but it's a safe bet that I would have said something, lol. "Look around and realize the value of what you have, while you still have it," maybe.

Stay cool, be well, grow epic freakin' bud, amigo! I'll check out your new thread. . . .

My buddy recently harvested a DDA. He grew it in a five-gallon GeoPot containing a mixture of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest soil, cut with 25% perlite, and spiked with half the manufacturer's suggested amount of Osmocote Plus time-release fertilizer that I'd given him (he's on disability). He only gave it water and an occasional dose of Epsom salt and ended up with two ounces of DDA bud.

I don't know whether that amount, in that really simple lazy man's setup, is at all representative of the strain. But it's a data point, lol, and maybe it will help you.

Er... Hmm. Your post, meant to alleviate confusion, has confused me (but you know ol' "S." ;) ). So those plants are part of your 2019 grow. Which will be taking place in your new (2019) thread. I think, lol?

Hey, I just had some random reason to think about... former forums. Do you remember that "Lost Sock" thread that turned into an epic? I freaking LOVED that thread. In a life not known for laughter, my mailman ended up wondering WtF was going on one day when he dropped the mail in my box and heard me - and my girlfriend at the time - laughing so hard we could barely breathe. Must have thought we were on something (well, we were, but you'll have that from time to time ;) ). I even once tried searching the archives at the Wayback Machine for it, but the future protected itself against entities that archived the past (so to speak).

I guess no one else knows what I'm talking about. (Nothing new, there:rofl:.) Maybe you don't, either, it's been a while.

I still wonder how folks are doing, from time to time. Whether that motorcycle-riding punctuation mark (who is NOT a greasy biker, lol) up there is still doing well. If "Spoiled" is still as short and to the point as ever. How the robot is doing. If the wonder horse ever got back in the saddle (if so, where the **** is my link, heh?). And if that SOB who awarded me the first and only forum ban I have ever received, anywhere is still a SOB. Probably so - but so am I ;) . I even wonder how he's doing these days. Well, I hope.

Still wish I could somehow jump the border and visit your little slice of Heaven on Earth. Wish I could have done so when Pop was still alive. Worked himself ragged (and to the point of injury, many times) all his life, hoping he could finally retire with enough to get a little shack up there near water that he could drop a line in once or twice a year if/when he could leave Mom alone for a minute. Kept the dream alive through adversity, economic slumps that left everyone in the entire area wondering where their next meal was going to come from, family needs (not just his own wife and children, but everyone else's, because "go cry to D., he helps everybody, it's what he does, it doesn't matter that you're an ungrateful @sshole that nobody likes - including him - just tell him what you need, if he can't do it / doesn't have it, he'll do without in order to help you" ... kind of thing), and everything else. Would have been awesome if... He could have hung out near the water's edge and I... would have found something to interest me ;) . Who knows, maybe he'd have wandered up when it got too dark to fish and joined the circle, maybe. Lung, lymph, bone, etc. cancer finally killed that dream, and him. That's the way it goes around here, I guess. I got my friend to print out one of those outdoor pictures you posted a while back, and it's a spot of brightness on the living room wall.

Drop a line for me (and Pop) when the fish are biting, yeah? Burn one, too, while you're at it. Tell 'em all that I said... Fook, I don't know, but it's a safe bet that I would have said something, lol. "Look around and realize the value of what you have, while you still have it," maybe.

Stay cool, be well, grow epic freakin' bud, amigo! I'll check out your new thread. . . .

hehehe...been a while old friend...and while its not uncommon for Ya' to go packsack for a bit, it seems you're not around nearly as often, and when you are, you beat me in a give a way... ;):rofl:...hopefully you're enjoying the wonderful economy that a certain someone keeps touting and finding enough work to keep Ya' happy...
...Yep...some fun times back in the day for sure...and other stuff...:rolleyes:;)...thought about dash when we traveled to Sask. last month...A place I pop into every now and then, lets me keep in touch with a couple of the ole skool boyz...JM and CK and R2 used to pop by. but haven't been by in a long while...your nemesis the soft drink guy did pop by not too long ago, wondering if there was any "oxygen" to be had...;):rofl:...never heard back from the horse...guess he's content to ride in the stang' in the summer and settle under a palapa in the winter...that spoiled guy is pretty much the same, although some health issues as well...never fails to crack me up tho' using as few words as he does
...if I get the boat in the water, I'll think of you and your dad...missus h00k has reservations about that tho', till I get the hip done...we'll see about that...may have to endure a lil' bit of the hot tongue and cold shoulder, but I think it will get wet before long if the weather gets hot...:rolleyes:...
...I see Ya' found the other thread...;):thumb:...think I'll have Teddy or whomever move this to completed...see Ya' in the other one

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Work is... Just when I think I'm going to get my nose above the water, a rock falls on my head, lol. Conversely, I'll stand in the grocery store for 20 minutes wondering whether I should put the jar of Hellman's back on the shelf and choke down the baloney sandwiches dry that week - and then get three calls for work that evening. If only people would be content to WAIT, lol. Can't schedule multiple jobs at the same time.

I'm getting by, although I've been trying not to run the a/c unit because it'd drive my electric bill back up to $45/month (and it screeched like a stuck cat when I turned it on earlier in the year to make sure it still worked :rolleyes: ). Things could be a lot worse, and are for way too many people. Cat has food/litter, I have food (unlike certain Slavic people invading other nations during WWI, I know that the porcelain thing in the other room isn't for washing my potatoes in, LMAO, so I don't need the litter), and I'm not in danger of losing the roof over my head at the moment. So... pretty good, all things considered.

We've been having "a little trouble" with a burglar in our otherwise mostly quiet neighborhood, and he attempted to break in to my house recently (and succeeded at the "breaking" part, the SOB), so I've been spending a lot of time at night with the shotgun in case he returns to try again. I actually called the cops when he hit my shed a few weeks prior to that, but a couple came by (eventually) and when I told them that he must be on foot because there were no vehicles moving that night - and that they might catch the guy if they separated and looked around on foot - they thanked me, got back into their cars, and drove away without having done so. So I'm mostly just thanking my lucky stars that I live in a state where firearms are allowed and "castle doctrine" applies. I don't know how people in Vermont manage to stand living there. You're not allowed to shoot a home invader, even to save your own life (you can be successfully prosecuted for manslaughter, apparently). They're supposed to run away. Which might be cool if you're on a sidewalk in broad daylight, and wearing your track shoes. Having just been awakened from a sound sleep in your own bed at 4am... not so much, IMHO.

Except for that, I'm good. My strategy of steadfastly ignoring symptoms left and right has been paying fine dividends, lol: No medical bills, no day-long waits in emergency rooms, and I mostly am not beset with worries about how I'll feel tomorrow or whether I can eat <insert food item here>. Helps me not worry about how I'll afford to survive at age 80, too, lol ;).

Back
Top Bottom