H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

...hey Newb...veggies are doing better for sure, but still no flowers on the zukes and cukes...the killer has been flipped for just over a month, so I'm guessing maybe 6 weeks...can't remember how long Duggs and Neiko's went...will have to check...was 34 here today with the humidex...thunderstorm watch tonight, then back into sunshine for the next few days...gotta luv' it!...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...hey Newb...veggies are doing better for sure, but still no flowers on the zukes and cukes...the killer has been flipped for just over a month, so I'm guessing maybe 6 weeks...can't remember how long Duggs and Neiko's went...will have to check...was 34 here today with the humidex...thunderstorm watch tonight, then back into sunshine for the next few days...gotta luv' it!...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Plants are all looking great h00k. That's a nice gift you got there. I take my Killer between 70-77 days from flip on 11.5/12.5. The Panama A5 I took at 70 days.

nice update h00k - lots of plant Tetris been keeping you busy too.

...Thanks PW...she's hard to work with...she's so tight... o_O:rofl: and leafy...hoping for some stretch so I have more to work with...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Glad I’m not alone with that! Bubba Hash is super leafy and tightly stacked! How many days up is yours?

The Bubba Hash definitely needs more veg time than those sativas. I generally veg my bubba clone for at least 4 months before flipping. She has a productive stretch meaning she won't stretch out of the tent but she will increase that node distance so nice hard buds can develop all the way down. If you plan on keeping it, clone it before you flip to give the clone a head start for the next run. She adapts very well to the HB soil and clones like a champ. I look forward to watching both you and Amy run it.

...Yup, can see that a longer veg would be in order for the Bubba...had I got off to an earlier start, probably would have, but as a 1 grow a year and the shorter prime growing period this year it wasn't meant to be...next spring I'll think about starting one in the auto pre grow...that way it will have lots of time to reach full potential...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k..:hookah:...

I do one grow a year as well h00k, no autos though as I find they do well but the flavor and smell just is not there with the autos. Photos all the way but I have to stick with strains that finish fairly early, have a great day h00ks.

You've got a great looking Bubba Hook! :high-five::morenutes:loving the veggies too.

...mornin'...a lil' tardy with an update...all girlz are doing well...brix girlz got a growth drench on Monday, followed up with a brix foliar last evening,,,the other girlz got some fish meal and horsetail tea...it's a week today since flip and just starting to see the odd pistil here and there on most plants...Bubba is starting to get some legs...her nodes are closely spaced and hard to do any training on the inner branches...some bending and tucking along with a few fans removed has shown positive results...glad I got the big killer in the big room...she's got branches under 4 different lights...she quit stretching and tallest leader at 50 inches...perfect!...sc'd 2 leaders on the panama as they about 6 inches taller than the rest...

...Bubba...

...Nurse Lilly...

...Panama...

...smaller Killer...

...Candida...

...Critical Mass...

...bigger Killer...

...random light shot...

...that's about it for now...next feeding on Fri/Sat will be straight water with a topdressing of recharge and EWC's for the brix girlz and something similar for the others...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

:D :popcorn:

generally veg my bubba clone for at least 4 months before flipping.

I’ve noticed that ;) I’m like h00k in that I only can do one tent run a year and don’t run perpetual. The one I have running will get 2months, maybe a little more. I cant clone at thememnt either so I’m tied to seed dropping for the foreseeable future.

Next year I’m thinking of doing an auto run before the photo run, Iike h00k does, and crossing over the photos by starting them towards the end of the autos. So this...
next spring I'll think about starting one in the auto pre grow
Is exactly what I will aim for also. And maybe I’ll just veg it the whole way alongside the autos.

I’m also wondering about trying it outside here - or some other kind of hash plant. But it needs to be one that has some rot resistance. Early autumn gets very humid here :straightface:

Happy plants, happy Hook! :hookah::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom