H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

...mornin'... :ciao: ...so yesterday I harvested Lily...she was 54 days post flip, which put her in the middle of breeder stats...gonna' be a decent yield...dense, heavy, stinky buds...one down...five to go...
...last night I moved(squished) Bubba and Critical into the small room and added another small blurple light in there...timers were adjusted again, so running 10/14 on all girlz...nice to have some room to move in the big room, but its still a jungle!...hoping to get some pruning done in there the next couple evenings...

...Floppy Lily...

...frosty...

trim session indoors...still a view of the lake...

...popcorn trim...even down low had nice frost...

...bag-o-buds...split this up into 3 bags...

...still waiting on killer...:rolleyes:...

...Lilly was a breeze to trim...nice flower to leaf ratio...next up should be Bubba and Critical...Have a great week...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Serious buds there homie!
:bravo:

#nailedit

...thanks Amy, and you're welcome...after 3 days in the bags, almost ready to jar...

...Nurse Lilly bud...

...it's hurry up and wait for the rest of the girlz...Bubba will be next, followed the Critical...they are both under Blurple in the small room, so it's a bit hard to judge the trich's on Bubba...Tuesday will be 9 weeks, so I'll have to get them in natural light and have a look see...
...the big room, even with some more space is still a freaking jungle, although I did get some work done on their undercarriage last evening...the Big Killer continues to frustrate!...a couple/few weeks yet!... :rolleyes: :(:rofl:...
...the small Killer and Candida will hopefully be ready mid October, which is usually pushing the limits of my comfort zone, in regards to temperatures...Panama's got me worried...:nervous-guy::lot-o-toke:...she is significantly behind on bud development at this point, and I can only hope the shorter lights on will speed her up...

...I've got some pics from last night, but they're not so great... with the blurple in the small room and congestion in the big room, its hard to get some good shots...anyways...

...small room...

...Bubba...

...Critical...

...Big Killer close up's...lots to be desired...

...the big room looking in...

...clean up down low...

...Candida...

...Panama...

...can't get a shot of the small killer...yet...

...Friday the 13th and a full moon to boot!...:nervous-guy:...hope everyone survives any craziness that may ensue...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...Thanks PW...in a perfect world, she would have been vegged another month or so... :rolleyes: ...next year I suppose...kinda kicking around a thought of having one in the room with an A5/Panama that I would like to reverse...if the reversal was successful, would be a cool cross I think...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Wow h00k, that's quite a sight. You should run the bubba 63-70 days. She can look done at 7-8 but let her go for full effect and duration of buzz. The killer is deceiving, it looks pretty coated on the flower itself. I haven't seen anyone complain about potency from any of the phenos. The haze one is the least frosty but has a superior buzz. Try hitting her with a destress, that will help her finish. At some point if she just keeps blooming you'll have to just harvest her when you're ready.

...Thanks Neiko...I actually meant to say Tuesday would be 9 weeks...and as a bonus, we're looking at temps in the mid 20's next week...:yahoo:...I will give the destress to Killer in a few days...the other girlz are getting a brix foliar tonight...I've only got enuff' Tea for a couple more feedings, so is my thinking of upping Trans strength when I run out, sound??...wasn't planning on getting kit stuff till the spring...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...Thanks Neiko...I actually meant to say Tuesday would be 9 weeks...and as a bonus, we're looking at temps in the mid 20's next week...:yahoo:...I will give the destress to Killer in a few days...the other girlz are getting a brix foliar tonight...I've only got enuff' Tea for a couple more feedings, so is my thinking of upping Trans strength when I run out, sound??...wasn't planning on getting kit stuff till the spring...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
If you ran out of tea, I'd be inclined to top dress Roots! powder rather than up the transplant. Heavy transplant feedings don't hurt though. Can you get some Mammoth P locally? That is pretty close (just not as good) as Doc's tea.

Hey neiko, and h00k, would a DIY Lactobacillus Serum (LABs) work? That’s what I used in my canna garden the year before I started using the kit as a way of adding micro biota to the soil. It’s super effective, I know Conradino uses it too. So h00k, if that’s a possible substitute, have you made it before? - it uses a small amount of rice (well the water from washing it) and some milk. It’s easy, just takes about 10days because it has to sit and ‘cultivate’ a couple of times.

...not sure about Mammoth P...without looking, I'm gonna say I doubt it...I may have some roots in my supply box tho'...I have not made Labs Amy, but will look into it, if not this grow...subsequent grows...I'm possibly thinking an ACT as an option, using molasses, bone meal and maybe kelp meal...got a couple of feedings before I'm out of the kit tea, so we'll see where I'm at with the girlz...Thank you both for your advice...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

SO, I would think it’d be a bad idea to add bonemeal and/or molasses to a DBHBB pot :hmmmm: I think you’d be better off not substituting rather than using any of that. Just my opinion of course :) Just seems it would throw off the balances. Maybe a worm castings tea for some microbes but even that... It’s microbes we get from the Tea, not fertiliser. Or am I missing something here?

I dunno Amy...when you look at the "tea" ingredients, seems like NPK to me...guaranteed analysis, 0.2-1.2-0.6...would that not be feeding the microbes already present?...I'm not keen on substituting, and may even let it ride...however, in my mind... it makes sense to replicate a tea(roughly) based on those ingredient ratio's...Hmnnnn!?...:hmmmm:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom