H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

Ready for ya...:nomo::passitleft:

...G'day all...:ciao:...been draggin' my azz getting this going...kinda lost the luv' of growing for a minute...:eek:...first, the weather was/still is somewhat horrendous...had to throw in a heater hooked up to my Inkbird...still kicks on when necessary...FFS!!...then a gnat infestation(which is a war I won)...this was with my preliminary grow before the start of my main room, which came close to not even being started...couple health issues been giving me grief...But I realized I would regret not getting it going...after another appt. yesterday, I should be getting a brand new shiny hip before the end of September...:nervous-guy:...that may be exacerbating another existing condition with my vision( I've had to master driving with one eye tied behind my back...:rofl:)...seeing my neurologist in a couple weeks about that...anyways...on with the show...

...as whats become the norm the past couple years, I start the season off with a prelim grow of a couple auto's, while hopefully the weather turns around enough to start the main grow...
...This year, it was 2 Dark Devil Auto's...I also am running a A5 X Killer that I intend to try and self pollinate(using colloidal silver ) and make some seeds of that strain...the DD's are a week or 2 away from finishing, which is good, cause I wanna' flip the Killer asap and get the process started...

...some prelim grow shots...

DDA's

...as you can see...not gonna' be a big yield from those...but...the nugs are quite dense, and dark purple is something I've not experienced before(even growing other so called "purple" strains)...very pretty!...

...A5 X Killer...

there will be more pics of her as a the seed project progresses...she will have the auto cabinet to herself, which is separate from the main room...

...F00kin' Gnats...

...along with the stickies, I treated these pails and the bin of my second run home made organic soil with some predatory mites I picked up off the Zon'...don't know how they got there, but were annoying as hell and also in all my garden seedlings...:oops::rolleyes:...

...The Main Grow...

...after a couple years of following some Brix Journals ...(and making some new friends in the process), I decided I would give Doc's "kit" a whirl...while I had decent success with soil, I thought WTF...why not!?...just ordered the basic kit, but did get an extra larger bottle of both Trans and Growth...my only lament, as any Canuck can attest...the shipping is definitely "sticker Shock"...:eek: ...but as they say it is what it is...

...So, the line up this year, is three strains from Ace Seeds and three high CBD strains from a couple breeders thru' Seedsman Seeds...

A5 X Killer
A5 X Panama
Bubba Hash

Candida
CBD Critical Mass
Nurse Lilly

...I will be running 4 plants in the kit...using one 15 gal pot, two 10 gal's, and one 7 gal...the other two will be in 7 gal pots using my soil...Candida will be in the 15...the A5's in 10's and Bubba in the 7 gal and CM an NL in 7's as well...
...this fewer plants than normal so will be nice having some room to move!...with the exception of maybe a week or so, they will be under all "white" full spectrum led's of various brands...the latest addition being 3 TS 1000's from Mars...no more blurple for me!...
...The seeds hit the soil on the 24th of May either showing a tail or seed cracked...pots were treated with roots and soaked with a transplant drench...this is the same day we hit the road to Saskatchewan for a celebration of life of a dear friend who passed in Maz this past winter...RIP pinche Brian...
...upon our return, 5 of 6 were up...the killer was a no show, another one was started and is up and running(albeit, a couple weeks behind)...other than a wee splash of water away from the seedling's, they've had nothing since conception.., except for the new killer, the pots are getting light and will prolly get a drink of water or light trans in a day or two...as for water...I'm going to be bucking the trend and using Lake Superior water...I recently checked the TDS at 30 PPM...I'll have to dig out some litmus and see where the Ph is at...can't remember what it was when we tested it many years ago...safe to drink tho'...know that much...if it wasn't for a screw up when we put a basement under the house, would still be drinking it...but that's another story...:rolleyes:...

so some pics of the main girlz taken on the weekend...

Whew!...long post...thats about it for now...Go Blues!!...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Healthy looking plants and seedlings Hook :ganjamon::bravo: Beautiful view you’ve got from your porch there.

Gonna be a good run and your timing is spot on. Can’t wait to see the A5’s grow out!

...thanks Bud...I woulda like to be 2 or 3 weeks ahead...but the weather dictates start time...the A5's are going to be exciting I think, judging by the one I'm using for the seed project...

Nice choices Hook! Those gnats have been driving me a bit nuts as well.....just got to keep on them. I still have some that just don't wanna die...so I am thinking about another H202 drench to try and check mate the situation. Looking up!

...Welcome Seed!...don't know what was worse...the gnats, or missus' hook's complaining... :eek::rofl:...took a few weeks, but I think the mites I ordered did the trick on the ones in the soil...with being organic, I didn't want to jeopardize the good stuff with H2o2 or the likes...especially the whole bin full...

Healthy looking plants and seedlings Hook :ganjamon::bravo: Beautiful view you’ve got from your porch there.

...thanks Irie, and welcome...33 years here and I never tire of that view...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...[/QUOTE]

Oh.....right....I forgot about that. H202 is not the greatest for the living soils. Mine isn't at the moment, so no harm there. What keyword do you search for these mites you got?

check out the following on theZon.ca...
Grub Grenade - Stratiolaelaps scimitus - soil predatory mites - natural predators of fungus gnats, thrips pupae, diapaused spider mite, root aphids, n ...comes in different sizes...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom