H00k's Not So Hillbilly This Time Grow - Girlz 2017

I cooked the shit outta a couple of the ol' girl's good silver ones. Sometimes I'm surprised they still talk to me.
The Hot Knife Boogie - YouTube

Ya eh Farmer...welcome to these parts sir! My dad found em stuck in the grass,..way out in the front lawn. I tossed the two of em out there after a hot knife session one nite...high school buddies...bunch of misfits ,...dumbasses back in those days..LMAO...cool vid btw! cheers Farmer!

...hehehe...kewl vid...Thanks for dropping by Jim and Welcome to my lil' corner of the Mag...Yeah that OE has really impressed...I'll be running another one in the Spring if she smokes as good as she looks...can't remember if I ordered it or picked as freebies...I'll have to check...I have either 2 or 4 more seeds...of all the things I've lost in life...I miss my mind the most!...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

...hehehe...kewl vid...Thanks for dropping by Jim and Welcome to my lil' corner of the Mag...Yeah that OE has really impressed...I'll be running another one in the Spring if she smokes as good as she looks...can't remember if I ordered it or picked as freebies...I'll have to check...I have either 2 or 4 more seeds...of all the things I've lost in life...I miss my mind the most!...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks H00k I thought you must of harvested already cause you were checking and helping out in our journal and i never saw any updates for yours. Thought i posted back in July about that shitty lake front view or something.:;): Turns out i never did post

:popcorn: ...who has the vape? :volcano-smiley:

Thanks for stopping By Stage!...:high-five:...only have a hand held, but its fully charged and a big jar of Malawi Gold to share(plus a half dozen or so strains)...or...if Yer' so inclined, a strong tincture...next on the menu will be the Purple Mexi's(finally saw a couple ambers tonight!!...Whooot!)...once again, Good to see Ya' back on the boards and doing your thang!...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks H00k I thought you must of harvested already cause you were checking and helping out in our journal and i never saw any updates for yours. Thought i posted back in July about that shitty lake front view or something.:;): Turns out i never did post

...hehehe...no harm, no foul...Just keep sending Good Weather east!!...:rofl:...at least for a couple more weeks...harvest will prolly start in a couple daze...couple amber trichs on my Mexi's tonight...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

So...another beautiful day yesterday...21C...but snow/rain in the forecast this week as well as daytime highs like 2 or 3C...Yikes!...might have to put on long pants soon...BAHH!...:rofl:
...Moved 2 Mexi's and the bigger Lily into adjacent shed and will be getting started shortly...hopefully...wife informed me we could be having company...just waiting to hear yay or nay...I've got some pics from last night...no particular order or descriptions...

P10606704.JPG
P10606682.JPG
P10606673.JPG
P10606653.JPG
P10606632.JPG
P10606621.JPG
P10606611.JPG
P10606572.JPG
P10606562.JPG
P10606552.JPG
P10606532.JPG

...Have a great Sunday...more pics after chopping...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Yo H00k!:high-five:
Good morning mane.
Your lineup of chicks are gonna yield for sure.:thumb:
Love your setup! :circle-of-love:
So...another beautiful day yesterday...21C...but snow/rain in the forecast this week as well as daytime highs like 2 or 3C...Yikes!...might have to put on long pants soon...BAHH!...:rofl:
...Moved 2 Mexi's and the bigger Lily into adjacent shed and will be getting started shortly...hopefully...wife informed me we could be having company...just waiting to hear yay or nay...I've got some pics from last night...no particular order or descriptions...

P10606704.JPG
P10606682.JPG
P10606673.JPG
P10606653.JPG
P10606632.JPG
P10606621.JPG
P10606611.JPG
P10606572.JPG
P10606562.JPG
P10606552.JPG
P10606532.JPG

...Have a great Sunday...more pics after chopping...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

...Thanks Ya'll for stopping by today...3 down...4 to go!...Missus h00k and myself have decided that 2 per day is prolly more enjoyable...company never materialized and the missus had to go to town, so I started by myself...thank goodness, she wasn't gone long...always more fun when a group effort...playlist was some Marley...Jerry Jeff...Thoroughgood and Tom Waits...we were groovin'...:rofl:...some nice cola's on each of the plants, although I trim out most of the lumber, as its better for my paper bag drying method...gotta leave a few for the WoW factor tho'....strictly personal, so bag appeal is irrelevant...instead of gifting excess, I'm thinking bout' selling some to cover costs...but not sure that's a road I wanna travel...as much as I trust peeps...Ya' never know...hate to ruin my cred at the older adults center!...:rofl:...so...a few pics from today...

P10606723.JPG
P10606732.JPG
P10606742.JPG
P1060675.JPG
P1060676.JPG
P10606812.JPG
P10606832.JPG

...thirsty werk'...
P10606792.JPG

...Have a GREAT week everyone!!...weather appears to be going for a chit this week...wanna' bring that OE home...so gonna' prolly gonna' cost me a lil' hydro for heat...Ya do, what Ya' gotta do...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Wicked haul H00k!
I luv the bags. ;)
:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom