H00k's Not So Hillbilly This Time Grow - Girlz 2017

Beutiful Flowers Hook!
Enjoy that weather.
Born and Raised in the Northern Adirondack Mountains.
So, Greetings from the Sunny South!

That Harvest will deffinantly warm those bitter nights!

Mornin' Ya'll!...and Thanks everyone...so, got the 2 Mexi's and 1 Lilly weighed and jarred this a.m....PM's came in at 12.3 oz.'s and Lilly at 4.1 oz.'s...I'm quite happy with that...:laughtwo:...adding the PE 1.1 oz....OG 1.1 oz....Malawi 6.1 oz.'s brings me to 24.7 oz.'s thus far...with 2 plants drying and the last 2 yet to come down, I'm on track to pass 2 #'s, which is a goal I've kept in my mind the last couple years...Got the stuff I did this morning curing in Gallon jars(less hassle for burping) and will go in to mason jars when done...then most of it will be vacuum sealed before Mexico beckons...so, a few pic's from this morning...

P10606981.JPG

P10606952.JPG

P10606962.JPG

...Have a GREAT Sunday!!...:high-five:...Cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

Yessir!...prolly do at least one of those of those in the spring, along with who knows what!??...:rofl:...gonna be some hard decisions in the spring as usual with the new strains I've acquired, and its hard to do just one of a strain...I'll figger' it out by then...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Great haul there Hook. Congrats and glad to see you beat the winter. Anytime we talking pounds and harvest at the same time, we are doing well! GREAT JOB.

Keep warm this winter and safe travels down south... don't drink the soda or the water... beer works! :biglaugh:

Cheers

Yo Dr H00k!
Your haul is off the H00k
Ladies look amazing. Congrats!!! :high-five:
Dont think you gonna be looking for herb for a while. :)

hehehe...Thanks Bud...I still have 2 drying and 2 to harvest, so definitely gonna be over stocked... could have prolly gone without growing this year, but it kinda gets in Yer' blood!...:rofl:..so many kewl' strains to try...already thinking about next spring...:rofl::tokin:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Evenin' Ya'll...quick update...weighed and jarred the 2 girlz from last weekend this morning...lil' airy lilly came in at 1.8 oz.'s...the sugar loaf at at 3.2 oz.'s...only have a pic of lilly on the scale...not sure what the what happened with the SL pics...didn't show up on camera...!??...

P10607032.JPG

I have a couple pic's from tonight(not the greatest...blurple)...seeing a few amber's on the SL and OE is mostly cloudy and pistils turning and receding ...I'm thinking Saturday for the chop...gotta get this done...trail cam's are showing bucks!...change in priority's!!...LOLOOL...

...couple SL shots...

P1060706.JPG
P10607042.JPG

...couple OE shots...

P10607071.JPG
P10607051.JPG
P1060708.JPG

...TGIF tomorrow for you working stiffs...:rofl:...have a GREAT weekend...I'm hoping for a last harvest and a buck hanging!...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Best of luck on the buck. Sounds like you could have a full larder for the winter

I don't think he'll be eating from his larder in Winter ;) .

Nonetheless, shoot one for me, too. I can't go hunting any more due to my poor vision. I'd do good to hit a person coming through my front door if I didn't have... appropriate tools for the job.

Hella a bud there Bud........... GL with the hunt. I'd imagine ya'll got some good woods up there for cold weather bucks.... Those cams can help alot come opening day. Kind of cull the herd alittle. Everyone says you don't eat the horns true,,, but they sure make it alot more fun...

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom