H00k's Not So Hillbilly This Time Grow - Girlz 2017

Where's the winner?
I see butter in your future.
:)

Where's the winner?
I see butter in your future.
:)

hehehe...I've seen butter in my past:laughtwo:prolly will gift this one...

Congrats on NOTM hook! :high-five:

Thanks Ween...

Congrats Hook great job on NotM!

Thanks PW...more shopping!...:rofl:...

Great stuff Hook....way to go bud!...

Thank You Sir!...was pretty surprised it took off like it with so many nice looking entries...I think I was 1 down when I went to bed, so was pretty happy this a.m....

Thanks again Ya'll...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

We look forward to your new journal in late April.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey there Hook... better late than never.. congrats on your harvests you got a nice haul there ... and that buck looks yummy! That's a nice one. Keep the peeps fed during the cold daze! Get the slow cooker out and sit by the fire and enjoy your winter.

Post here when you start a new journal so we can all join in again next spring.

Cheers and best wishes for a not to snowy winter and a warm spring!

Thanks bob! made some gumbo tonight which included smoked jalapeno/cheddar deer sausage...Yummmmm!...Winter is here in earnest now...just got cleaned up from first snow storm and its frikken cold...one month from today,at this time will be happy hour with snacks and bevvies on the main deck watching a Mazatlan sunset ...we'll be there till the end of March, so we' miss the real nasty stuff...I've settled myself in your journal for the winter and will likely be gleaning some organic knowledge...can't wait for the Spring start up...but definitely looking forward to sun, sand and cerveza,,,cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Man that area was cannabis center back in my day.. 1970s.... then asswipe Nixon happened.

You should check into the history of cannabis growing down there. There's gold in dem der hills ... might even find a few seeds... All the Mexican weed we used to get always had seeds.

Have a great trip... yeah we LOVE venison... grass fed, corn fed organic yummm I have a hard time eating steer meat anymore. Bro in law spoiled me on back straps - one year they gave us a bag full of the small ones, thought I was in heaven. He's got a bunch of tags each year they never eat it all. Be getting a cooler full here in a few weeks. I think they use all the weapons too.. bow, cross bow, black powder, rifles doe and buck seasons... I can't keep up.. good eats tho. Be eating some jerky too!

Have fun down in Mexico. dos cervezas chink chink and cheers!

Good Afternoon...Finally its that time again...getting this years adventure underway...this will be a two stage undertaking...starting a couple of auto's first, while I prepare a bunch of soil for an organic grow and refit my shed with some new LED fixtures for the second stage of photo's and a couple more auto's...I will most likely make a separate space for for the stage one auto's in the shed as as well...I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and let me get going out in the shed about May 21/22

The stage 1 autos's were put between the sheets Friday and went into the dirt today!...

Strains are 1 West Coast OG and 1 Pineapple Express

Soil is CIL soil/compost mix amended with 4#s of EWC, bone and blood meal, gypsum, and glacial rock dust

Sprouts went straight into 7 gallon pots(first time with autos's, and I understand this is preferred by many growers of auto's

They are under 2 65 true watt 6500k CFL bulbs(cheap in mexico...100 peso's apiece on sale) and will go under an LED/CFL mix when the get moved out to the shed

A few pics of things thus far...will be a bit before this journal gets legs, but gotta start somewhere...

A couple shades I slapped together for the CFL's...
P10602131.JPG

Proof of Life...
P10602141.JPG

7 gallons under the lights...
P10602171.JPG
P10602161.JPG

The newly sided grow shed(last fall)...The inside doesn't look nearly as nice!...lolool...
P10602181.JPG

So!...Welcome to anyone who wanders in and hopefully sticks around!...lolool...as usual...feel free to offer advice/criticism(preferably constructive...lolool)...Cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:
That's a beautiful shed. I could just sit by it all day and relax under an awning or umbrella honestly lol

That's a beautiful shed. I could just sit by it all day and relax under an awning or umbrella honestly lol
May I ask how much a shed like that might cost? I want to build one next summer and want to use it for a bar type deal for around the swimming pool. Would also use it for a pump house to keep my pump I side of it. By brother in law can run the electricity for me and everything

May I ask how much a shed like that might cost? I want to build one next summer and want to use it for a bar type deal for around the swimming pool. Would also use it for a pump house to keep my pump I side of it. By brother in law can run the electricity for me and everything

couldn't say for sure...it was here when we bought the place 30 years ago...has a sub panel with 3 15 amp and one 30 amp circuits...over the years, neglect on my part led to 2 walls rotting out pretty bad...rebuilt them and tyvekked the building then put on the siding...the siding was a fantastic find a couple years ago...1800 bucks...did our house(somewhat small) 2 sheds and still have enough to do sauna and prolly another 8x8 shed...you could easily get a materials estimate from any lumber yard or big box for a 10x12 shed shell...where Ya' go from there is up to you...I would recommend insulating it whether or not you plan on year round growing...not sure where you are in Canada but in NWO, spring and fall can be a bitch!...my plan is to get this shed environment under my control with proper hvac...but...its a work in progress...lolool...retired and house needs a couple things to finish...seem's malawi gold leads me to ramble...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

couldn't say for sure...it was here when we bought the place 30 years ago...has a sub panel with 3 15 amp and one 30 amp circuits...over the years, neglect on my part led to 2 walls rotting out pretty bad...rebuilt them and tyvekked the building then put on the siding...the siding was a fantastic find a couple years ago...1800 bucks...did our house(somewhat small) 2 sheds and still have enough to do sauna and prolly another 8x8 shed...you could easily get a materials estimate from any lumber yard or big box for a 10x12 shed shell...where Ya' go from there is up to you...I would recommend insulating it whether or not you plan on year round growing...not sure where you are in Canada but in NWO, spring and fall can be a bitch!...my plan is to get this shed environment under my control with proper hvac...but...its a work in progress...lolool...retired and house needs a couple things to finish...seem's malawi gold leads me to ramble...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Lmao no worries I'm going to look into it during the spring and have it to enjoy lol thanks Dr.

Salutations,

I am humbly inviting you to participate in an advanced cannabis photographers thread. I would like you to be a contributor and supporter of this thread if it interests you. All it requires is to submit a brief bio, quoting the second post, and helping out when you can or sharing information from time to time.

Cheers

The 420 Fotographer Collective

Back
Top Bottom