H1gher3's - Soil - DNA Genetics Tangie - Grow Journal - 2015

what was your yeild off the tangie under the p450?
Got an once per gallon of medium with the heavy 16, the n4g caused major iron deficiencies and yeilded horrifically, i thnk 3 oz between the 2 5 gals. The quality was phenominal on the heavy16 and taste too. About to order 4 more in the next couple of weeks. I love it, and after going to the Cannabis cup and seeing some of these other LEDs, I wouldn't switch.
(Tangie isnt a huge jaw dropping yeilder)

oh. my. god. ive been looking for those beans everywhere!!!! i wish my seedbank had them:( i wanna try some of crockets hybrids like banana split and sour banana sherbet:)

oh. my. god. ive been looking for those beans everywhere!!!! i wish my seedbank had them:( i wanna try some of crockets hybrids like banana split and sour banana sherbet:)

Ya we got them at the Denver cup when they were first released. Got to meet the man Crocket himself too!! Cant wait to get them started!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks. Didn't know what to do with the journal being done
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom