H20gro Grow Journal 2021

Days 30-40 for the gorilla glue auto (just fun to see the progress)

81339151-DBB8-49CF-8B35-4B0129D2CBCC.jpeg

819D3088-2078-473C-9504-5BD1060DBFA7.jpeg

C3F6C4AE-6DFA-4020-B304-5BDB31F15B75.jpeg

854A7295-2096-42AB-950B-A554D55717B6.jpeg

1A74F3D7-75CD-4511-9BAD-0C6763E407AF.jpeg

413654F5-B40A-49CC-8CFA-44EEC25659D3.jpeg

Here is a new one for me. Never had it happen before, but i think i have an idea .... ph dropped overnight to 4ish in one of 3 plants under the marshydro tsw 2000. Ive had ph rise all the time as nutes are used... never a drop to 4.

did a lil research and decided to look at my air situation... “acid rain effect” is what i was looking for... turns out, in all my switching of buckets and air tubes, i had a 4 way pump on max setting with 2 of the outlets blocked by check valve. The other plant was on another pump. So, quite possibly w that 4 way going full blast through only 2 ports, i couldve been pushing too much air, ergo, “acid rain effect” or too much co2. Also, the affected bucket has an air stone vs the other bucket using same pump which has soaker hose experimental diffuser.

also, this bucket had very low nutes as its an auto plant and i was dialing back.

what say you? Anyone?

Here is a new one for me. Never had it happen before, but i think i have an idea .... ph dropped overnight to 4ish in one of 3 plants under the marshydro tsw 2000. Ive had ph rise all the time as nutes are used... never a drop to 4.

did a lil research and decided to look at my air situation... “acid rain effect” is what i was looking for... turns out, in all my switching of buckets and air tubes, i had a 4 way pump on max setting with 2 of the outlets blocked by check valve. The other plant was on another pump. So, quite possibly w that 4 way going full blast through only 2 ports, i couldve been pushing too much air, ergo, “acid rain effect” or too much co2. Also, the affected bucket has an air stone vs the other bucket using same pump which has soaker hose experimental diffuser.

also, this bucket had very low nutes as its an auto plant and i was dialing back.

what say you? Anyone?
Hey @H20gro how are you my friend.
I have a 100L tank, if I forget and leave the bubbler on all night my ph will rise to 6.4 within 12 hrs. I never have it drop though.
Bill

Hey @H20gro how are you my friend.
I have a 100L tank, if I forget and leave the bubbler on all night my ph will rise to 6.4 within 12 hrs. I never have it drop though.
Bill
Ugh... thank you for replying , as always. I appreciate it. So far, “acid rain” has been the only thing that makes sense but i will just have to keep an eye on it... still open to any suggestions.

Going to have to attribute the ph drop yesterday to a low res level w weak nutrient solution and too much air. I believe those three things combined caused the acid rain effect, and consequent drop to ph of 4. Has held steady since adding a gallon of water and a bit more nutes..

Going to have to attribute the ph drop yesterday to a low res level w weak nutrient solution and too much air. I believe those three things combined caused the acid rain effect, and consequent drop to ph of 4. Has held steady since adding a gallon of water and a bit more nutes..
I noticed your icon. I loved golf. Had a driving range at my house until I broke my back.
I loved walking up to the first tee on a sunny morning . But I can't even hold a club now.
New hobbies hehe.
Enjoy my friend.
Bill

I noticed your icon. I loved golf. Had a driving range at my house until I broke my back.
I loved walking up to the first tee on a sunny morning . But I can't even hold a club now.
New hobbies hehe.
Enjoy my friend.
Bill
Yes. Im a total golf addict. Have been for years. Being outdoors and seeing deer/birds/ etc was what got me hooked initially, then it was the never ending pursuit of a purely struck ball off the center of the clubface.... elusive as it is

Yes. Im a total golf addict. Have been for years. Being outdoors and seeing deer/birds/ etc was what got me hooked initially, then it was the never ending pursuit of a purely struck ball off the center of the clubface.... elusive as it is
I miss it so much. Like you say getting out in the sunshine and fresh air. And driving that dam ball as far as I could.
Country club i went to had a first tee was 100 feet higher than the green.
I loved just cranking that tee. Never hit the green but what a hole, spectacular view.
I still have my full set of Calloway, s. And a couple hundred balls.hehe
Enjoy.
Are you somewhere the courses are open now?
Bill

I miss it so much. Like you say getting out in the sunshine and fresh air. And driving that dam ball as far as I could.
Country club i went to had a first tee was 100 feet higher than the green.
I loved just cranking that tee. Never hit the green but what a hole, spectacular view.
I still have my full set of Calloway, s. And a couple hundred balls.hehe
Enjoy.
Are you somewhere the courses are open now?
Bill
Yeah, the courses here have remained open along the gulf coast. Beautiful weather most of the time so golf is always an option.

Changed all res water today

4/1/6 (micro/gro/bloom ml/gal) in both autos

5/5/2.5 on the gdp and gelato cake in veg
What? Are you stupid or something? You cant give autos reg strength nutes!! Didnt work out too well. Still recovering. After a week pkus if 1/4 nutes. We went to 1/2 today on the autos.
Moved the GDP fem photo to tent w gelto cake photo to be moms.
Two baby autos sprouted on 4/20 moved to marshydro room w the suffering autos.

E6A1F226-19AB-4B4C-A711-1BE549CEE965.jpeg

CCB060E7-2C11-401F-A908-ED89DE65E4F9.jpeg

64645F1C-4F38-4F36-9A1D-9DA64EF65D41.jpeg

7E09BF60-DD93-4664-B74E-27B853B09C53.jpeg

D88537C5-8BCD-4037-B417-2972F257D7A8.jpeg

C9A4AE90-E24D-4BBC-8AC2-6FB794F1ECBE.jpeg

34CDD8C1-9CBB-455B-9617-96661159BFDA.jpeg

What? Are you stupid or something? You cant give autos reg strength nutes!! Didnt work out too well. Still recovering. After a week pkus if 1/4 nutes. We went to 1/2 today on the autos.
Moved the GDP fem photo to tent w gelto cake photo to be moms.
Two baby autos sprouted on 4/20 moved to marshydro room w the suffering autos.

E6A1F226-19AB-4B4C-A711-1BE549CEE965.jpeg

CCB060E7-2C11-401F-A908-ED89DE65E4F9.jpeg

64645F1C-4F38-4F36-9A1D-9DA64EF65D41.jpeg

7E09BF60-DD93-4664-B74E-27B853B09C53.jpeg

D88537C5-8BCD-4037-B417-2972F257D7A8.jpeg

C9A4AE90-E24D-4BBC-8AC2-6FB794F1ECBE.jpeg

34CDD8C1-9CBB-455B-9617-96661159BFDA.jpeg
I'm confused. What was that about. Nutrient strength did someone say that to you?
Bill

Lol. No. I wanted to have a reminder in the journal to reduce autos strength so i replied to my own post. I was being abusive to myself. That is all. Hakuna matata
Oh wow I was blown away there. I wasn't sure what was going on.
Don't beat yourself up too much. I think your doing great. Your running a complicated system pretty well. I run coco because its so dam easy, I don't have the hootsba to try dwc.
Ps. "He is so fine all you have to do is stand in line" did I get it right? Haruka matata.
Bill

Oh wow I was blown away there. I wasn't sure what was going on.
Don't beat yourself up too much. I think your doing great. Your running a complicated system pretty well. I run coco because its so dam easy, I don't have the hootsba to try dwc.
Ps. "He is so fine all you have to do is stand in line" did I get it right? Haruka matata.
Bill
Lol. Now im confused. Not sure about the quote. Ive been considering running coco, ... appreciate the encouragement.
Somehow i just missed the auto nute thing.. and i was too aggressive bc they looked so good... these next two autos should stand a better chance and cloning the moms should get me where i wanna be. These first two autos were stop gap plants w some learning curve for autos/led lighting/ hydroton vs geolite/etc.

Lol. Now im confused. Not sure about the quote. Ive been considering running coco, ... appreciate the encouragement.
Somehow i just missed the auto nute thing.. and i was too aggressive bc they looked so good... these next two autos should stand a better chance and cloning the moms should get me where i wanna be. These first two autos were stop gap plants w some learning curve for autos/led lighting/ hydroton vs geolite/etc.
Its from lion King Timone & Pumba. Kids loved the movie.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom